Dr. Lewis Dubroff, MD

Dr. Lewis Dubroff, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Lewis Dubroff, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Dubroff is affiliated with Crouse Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

475 Irving Ave Ste 314

Syracuse, NY 13210

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Dubroff

See how frequently Dr. Dubroff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psoriasis
Rosacea
Dermatitis

Dr. Dubroff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Boil
  • Cold Sore
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Folliculitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Mayo Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976
  • University Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Dubroff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dubroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubroff to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Dubroff's Performance
in Manlius, NY |
Dr. Dubroff cured me of a debilitating skin condition. He changed my life when no-one could figure it out. The man is beyond Genius. The greatest living MD in this region.
New York, NY |
I have gone to him for over 30 years. He is smart and good and the best!
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Dubroff knows what he's doing and will treat you quickly and precisely. It's obvious he has a ton of experience and can be trusted with diagnoses. However, the experience with Dr. Dubroff can be unsettling. He comes off as abrasive from time to time. He may talk politics at you endlessly, but cut you off and rush you if you ask medical questions to try and understand your skin conditions better. He is not patient, and he sees your questions as an offensive sign that you don't trust him.
Skaneateles, NY |
Dr. Dubroff is very knowledgeable, but he has very poor interpersonal skills. After diagnosing me with skin cancer, I had many questions. He very rudely told me I didn't need to ask questions, and berated me to the point that I started crying (which I have never done in a doctor's office). I told him that he was being very hard on me, to which he responded "You're being hard on ME!" Extremely unprofessional. Also, be prepared to wait at least an hour or two before your appointment.
in New York, NY |
Rude and condescending staff! Dr is chronically late, disrespectful of patient and I don't like him at all! I'm searching for a new dermatologist as I've had enough of his flippant and disrespectful bedside manner.
in Syracuse, NY |
Without a doubt, the creepiest doctor I've ever seen in my life. I used to have to go see him as a kid. Made odd comments about women's ages. Very dismissive of skin conditions I had. Used very invasive methods. Burned some warts off with liquid nitrogen, caused lots of scarring and chronically painful nerve damage. My pediatrician saw it and was appalled, and recommended a strong salicylic acid which cleared everything in a month. His methods are dated and barbaric. 4 hour wait times.
Syracuse NY |
After going to another dermatologist several times and making no progress, I switched to Dr. Dubroff. He knew on the first visit what the most effective treatment should be and he helped me immensely. I would definitely and highly recommend him.
in Syracuse, NY |
This doctor was horrible. Not only was I waiting for a total of 2 hours...but he spoke to me condescendingly, and disrespectfully. You should feel comfortable to ask your doctor questions and give your concerns, however I left feeling worse/more unsure about my condition when I left than when I got there in the first place. I broke down in tears once I got home. His nurses were also extremely rude. He needs to RETIRE. Find a NICE and GOOD derm.
Syracuse, NY |
i have seen Dr. Dubroff for different reasons over several years, and every time he has been excellent. He is a very professional, caring doctor and takes time to make sure everything is understood. He was recommended to me by a doctor, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Dubroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Dubroff?

Visit Dr. Dubroff

Dr. Dubroff accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO