Dr. Lewis Andres, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

8900 E Raintree Dr Ste 400 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Get Directions
Dr. Lewis Andres, MD
Dr. Lewis Andres, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Andres is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus.

Dr. Andres' Care Philosophy

What is best in me I owe to my family. The virtues instilled in me at a young age as well as my experiences with patients have cultivated my dedication, honesty, and compassion as a cosmetic plastic surgeon. I cherish the interaction with my patients and am privileged to care for and support them with the comfort and competence I will provide.

Dr. Andres' Experience

See how Dr. Andres' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andres

Dr. Andres accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Andres is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Andres has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andres to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Andres' Performance
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    I went to dr Andres because my 10 yr old implant deflated. He was not my original dr. I was a perfect size C. Loved my size and shape. He recommended I replace both. I did. He arbitrarily took me to a size D. I am a small woman. I kept thinking they would go down due to swelling. I was wrong. They are too big for my body and none of my previous bras or tops fit. The thought of another surgery is overwhelming and wish I had traveled to Ca and had my original dr perform the surgery.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    I truly love this surgeon and his staff. Very professional, knowledgeable and courteous, I will and have recommended him to several friends. I love my results and it was a welcoming environment in such a overwhelming situation. Thank you Dr.Andres and staff for all you do for your patients,
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    I traveled to phoenix to get a BBL from Dr. Lewis Albert Andres. I have traveled to him for a previous surgery and loved him so I went back. He was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable. He answered all my questions before I asked and even sat with me before th procedure to ensure I was comfortable He is current with his training which is very important to me. I would definitely travel to see him for my next procedure.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Having bilateral mastectomies and reconstruction is a touch decision, but it was the right one and Dr. Andres was the right surgeon. He came highly recommended and I was told that he specialized in breast reconstruction. It shows in his work, in his compassion, and in his dedication to patients. I am extremely happy with the results. They look natural and real. On top of great results, Dr. Andres is very sensitive about what patients are going through (physically and emotionally). He is compassi
    in Youngtown, AZ |
    Dr. Andres is a very sweet, courteous & kind man. His skills as a surgeon are incredible. I would highly recommend Dr. Andres to family, friends and anybody I don't know. When I had my latissimus flap bilateral reconstruction on1/4/17, he came to the hospital 3 mornings in a row to check on me till I was released. His dedication to helping women feel whole and beautiful again is of utmost importance to him. If you're going through breast cancer, take time to check plastic surgeons, he's best.
    in Glendale, Az |
    Stay away from Dr. Andres. I had a breast reconstruction on my one breast from a masectomy. He breast is not symmetrical to the healty breast by several sizes...I'm now lopsided....very heartbroken and dissatisfied. Run
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Incredible surgeon with extraordinary skill and talent. Had bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction and will always be grateful for the level of care and patience, support and his amazing staff. The surgical outcome is beyond what I could have ever imagined. Truly wonderful experience through an otherwise difficult journey.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Andres & staff are amazing. I had a bilateral mastectomy with expanders inserted then followed with reconstructive & implants.Dr. Andres listened to every concern I had & answered them with great knowledge. This gave me confidence and security of knowing that I was choosing the right dr.I had just recently had some fat grafting done bc of my skin being very thin that you could see my implants. I'm very tiny! Dr. Andres made me look & feel beautiful again after all what I have been through.
    Have you seen Dr. Lewis Andres, MD?
    Are you Dr. Andres?

Dr. Andres' Care Philosophy

Dr. Andres' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Andres has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Andres' Board Certifications

• Dentofacial Anomalies
    • Gynecomastia
    • Hidradenitis
    • Localized Fat Deposits
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

• Other Education
      Harvard University-Graduate School Of Arts & Sciences/Medical School

Completed in 1998

• Filipino

Dr. Andres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
    • Liposuction
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Nipple Reconstruction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Restylane® Injections