Dr. Levi Berry, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Berry

Dr. Levi Berry, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Spanish Fork, UT and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2012 and specializes in podiatry, wound & burn care, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Berry accepts

Dr. Berry accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
PHCS
PHCS Par-Multi Plan
PHCS Par-Multi Plan PPO
Physician HealthCare Network
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
SelectCare
SelectHealth
Self Pay
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Berry's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Berry treats this condition more than 59% of his peers

Gait Abnormality

Dr. Berry treats Gait Abnormality more than 29% of his peers

Dr. Berry treats this condition more than 29% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Antalgic Gait

• Ankle Fracture
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Bunion
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Tarsal or Metatarsal
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Mobility Exercise
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trauma Rehabilitation
  • Wellness Coaching

Our goal is to be at the leading edge of medical trianing and technology and to treat every patient as an individual. We love to see our patients active and pain free. We promise to try our best to find the ideal treatment for every patient and to alway treat our patients with a conservative care first aproach to treatment.

• Podiatry

Dr. Berry?
Dr. Berry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Levi Berry, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
We loved our visit with Dr. Berry. He thoroughly, competently, and compassionately addressed all of our concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I am happy to refer Dr. Berry to family and friends. I needed help with fungus infested big toenails bothering me for 8 years. At my appointment last year Dr. Berry encouraged me to use Tea Tree Oil, an essential oil, which is $6 at Walmart. After I used it, I showed him how my toenails were strong nails growing upwards, fungus on the way out, Dr. Berry was delighted. He even took pictures to show his students. A pointy sander reduced the sick nails so good nails could grow freely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I met Dr. Levi Berry at a free information session he presented about various topics in Podiatry. I found him to be qualified, intelligent, and caring. After visiting his office, these notions were confirmed over again. He has helped me understand my issue more fully and helped me make steps to significant recovery. Thanks, Dr. Berry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Doctor Berry got me right in the next day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I am super happy to have a good podiatrist in Spanish Fork. He spent plenty of time with me and explained my foot pain very well. He even came into the office on his day off to see me. I just wish select health was in Network. Thank you Dr berry. BC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Dr. Berry is wonderful. I can not thank him enough for being patient with me. My insurance gave him a bad time, but he wanted to help me and kept working on it so I could get care. And I did get the best of care. I like that he is young and up on the newest techniques. He may call himself the new kid on the block but his care is that of a seasoned professional. Thank you Dr. Barry. I am on the road to recovery !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Dr Berry is awesome with excellent bedside manner! My son messed up his foot on our trampoline at 10 pm one night and Dr Berry met us right away and took x-rays and got him taken care of. The staff is great and easy to work with, the office is clean, and the equipment is state of the art. Definitely earned 5 stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Highly Recomended. He is Patient, understanding, he listens, is respectful and knowledgeable. Wait time is super short and he alwais helps and is friendly. I wish Dr. Berry could cover patients on Select Med insurance. I wish Select med would add Dr. Berry to their insurance plans... PLEASE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Dr. Berry is honestly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He is so nice, easy to work with, understanding and really listens to you. His office is great to work with and prompt. I literally have no complaints, which is rare! He treats my Plantar Fasciitis and my first round of shots worked so well that think it may have healed my left foot completely. I'm just so impressed and genuinely think anyone with foot issues should go see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
It was easy to schedule an appointment with Dr Berry (it was even last minute on a Friday afternoon). He has a beautiful new office. He answered all of my questions and help my aching feet feel better. He has a digital x-ray machine in his office which made viewing x-rays instant and he was able to explain the results of the images with me. I highly recommend Dr. Berry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I was very impressed with Dr. Berry. He was very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all our questions in a way we could understand. He was very thorough and personable. He got us right in, we waited under ten minutes to see him. He even helped us to find the best but cheapest orthopedics for our son. I felt he went above and beyond what you would expect from any Doctor. I found him on Google but will be recommending him to all our friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I've had a great experience both times I've been to this office! They always get me in right away too.
Kind and Knowledgeable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Very easy to talk to (good Listener). Takes Necessary time (I never felt rushed). Great for conventional services and wisdom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I live with foot pain on a daily basis; there isn't a step I take that doesn't cause some degree of pain! Fortunately, I've stepped into Dr. Berry's clinic, and have been completely satisfied with the care and service provided by him and his staff! I like that Dr. Berry is conservative! He willingly considers less invasive measures to relieve my foot pain and uses his expertise and current technological resources in diagnosing and treating my condition. Thanks, Dr. Berry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Dr. Barry has treated three out of five members of my family. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very thorough with his exams. He carefully and thoroughly explains everything and answers all your questions. I truly appreciate a doctor that listens and does not talk down to you and actually takes time with you instead of rushing you out the door like just another number on his list I highly recommend Dr. Berry to anyone with the need of podiatric treatment. He's just awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Went in this morning for the first time, last minute appt & they were so accommodating! I had concerns about a foot fungus. Dr. Berry knew just what to look for and gave me a wide range of options for care (from oils to oral medication). I really liked that he was honest about how effective each of those typically are & chose the mildest option first. He also looked at my son's toe that had been injured earlier, cleaned and bandaged it for free! Would highly recommend & will be returning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Dr. Berry was wonderful in helping identify my foot pain. He listened to my concerns and recommended the best treatment. He's easy to like while still being professional. After a week, my pain is gone. I will go back to him in a heartbeat for any foot problem again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
I'm so glad I found out about Dr. Berry's office! They were willing to see me the same day for a much-needed appointment, the office was very clean and nice, and Dr. Berry was great! He was caring, genuine, and professional. He explained everything to me about the procedure beforehand, which I really appreciated! After having several bad experiences with doctors lately it was very refreshing to have a really wonderful experience at this office! I highly recommend them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?
Because of Peripheral Neuropathy and an infection in my toe, I found myself in need of a Podiatrist. I read through my insurance list of Preferred Provider Podiatrists. After going through quite a few doctors education, experience, ratings, I felt really good about Dr. Berry. During my appointment he was caring, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained things, no other doctor had, at any other time. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Berry, he was wonderful!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Berry?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Berry treats patients.

American Fork Hospital