Dr. Letitia Horrigan, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Letitia Horrigan, DO
Dr. Letitia Horrigan, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Wakefield, RI. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Horrigan is affiliated with South County Hospital.

Dr. Horrigan's Experience

See how Dr. Horrigan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Horrigan

Dr. Horrigan accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Horrigan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Horrigan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Horrigan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horrigan to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Horrigan's Performance
Hope Valley, RI |
I am rating a letter to the MDS who own this practice, Horrigan needs to go. She is a borderline abusive person. I am so sick of being fat shamed by this 30 something woman who thinks she is above me. I am 21 pounds overweight for my height, frame and age and she makes me feel like crap everything I had an app with her. I was a former pt, of Dr. Sun but she left. I am now seeing a new Dr. And the difference between these two women is 360.
in Groton, CT |
Dr Horrigan was my PCP. I have always been very healthy. After being bit by a tick, I had many symptoms including a rash . She told me I did not have lyme and would not give me antibiotics or refer me for further testing. After months of illness I switched PCP's, was referred to lyme specialist and put on antibiotics immediately. They told me I should have been put on antibiotics immediately after my tick bite. I suffered for over a year because Dr Horrigan would not listen. Disappointing
North Kingstown, RI |
Dr Horrigan is the most condescending person I have ever had the displeasure of encountering in the medical field. She had no interest in listening to me and cut me off and suggested that if I was not happy, I leave the office. I had a very bad reaction the the medication that had been prescribed, but she had no interest in that. She blamed me for being upset b/c I felt so sick from the medication on top of the suffereing from the infection. I felt humiliated adn decided to never return.
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Horrigan is by far above the 3 star rating she has received from other patients. I am a 39 year old male who has had a tough 2016. Work problems and some health issues has had me in a tough lurch. Dr. Horrigan is a very educated young woman in her field. Dr. Horrigan takes the time to review your medical situation then explain all of the proper remedies. She is just as busy as any M.D. or PA-C. But still takes the time to remain Professional. She answers all questions. She is A+++.
Have you seen Dr. Letitia Horrigan, DO?
Are you Dr. Horrigan?

Compare Dr. Horrigan

Dr. Horrigan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Dr. Horrigan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Why It Matters: Dr. Horrigan's Board Certifications

Dr. Horrigan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Horrigan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Horrigan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horrigan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Horrigan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Horrigan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.