Dr. Letantia Bussell, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 19 reviews.
Author:
I always look forward to going to BH Derm to get my peels and touch up on fillers. They have you going in quick and easy! And the peels have helped my skin look so great. Dr. Bussell is the best!
Author:
I have been going to Dr Bussell for over 5 years. I am so happy I found her because I went to quite a few doctors before, and continued to struggle with acne. Besides being very knowledgeable, she takes her time and really cares.
Author:
Dr. Bussell and her staff are capable and personable. I've received very good care for sun damaged skin. The office is clean, comfortable and has the best selection of magazines to read during the short wait to be seen.
Author:
great doctor. Very nice and friendly employees. Best service and very fast. I will be definitely coming back to her office.
Author:
Dr. Bussell is such a wonderful person. The entire office has helped my skin from head to toe. They do TCA peels that I cannot find anywhere else. I lived in New York for a couple years and could not find the right kind of peels that Dr. Bussell does at her office. I've recently moved back and am so glad!
Author:
Dr. Bussell and staff are amazing! They're very caring of your needs and concerns, and also really work with you to find the results you want for your skin. They're very flexible with appointments and I have never experienced troubles with scheduling appointments.
Author:
I cannot recommend Dr. Bussell enough! She is very thorough in her exams and has the most knowledgeable recommendations. I love how quickly I can get an appointment if I need it! My skin has never looked better. I never thought my skin could look this good! I receive so many compliments and I have to give all the credit to Dr. Bussell!
Author:
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bussell and the dermatology consultants at Beverly Hills Dermatology to any friend or even stranger! If you're having any sort of skin issue these guys will help you thoroughly and make you feel like one of their close friends. I loved how personable the PA's were and the staff is so warm and understanding. Good cookies at the front too!
Author:
Dr. Bussell and her staff are absolutely incredible and extremely accommodating. I have suffered from painful cystic acne for decades and nothing seemed to work after seeing multiple dermatologists and being put on Accutane twice. I have had multiple procedures done here, including the chemical peel and microneedling to repair my damaged skin, all of which have yielded amazing results. Also recommend the products, specifically the Toner and Anti Bacterial Acne Soap! Highly recommend.....!
Author:
Dr. Bussell and her wonderful staff have finally given me clear skin! I have struggled with acne most of my life and after coming here for chemical peels and topical treatments it has gotten so much better. Being open on Saturdays has made it easy for me to work around my busy work schedule. Highly recommend!
Author:
Super place. Expect the unexpected here! I went in for sun damage. They perform a peel you have to have to believe. My skin was so clear and smooth afterwards. Frankly, I never thought of going to a dermatologist for something like this -- only going for a rash or bite, but I've learned. Who knew you could remove a cancer risk AND get radiant skin at the same time.
Author:
Dr. Bussell is the most kind and caring professional I have met in health care. I have visited her office twice and both experiences were great. She really took the time to discuss treatments and options for my skin problems. In addition to the friendly staff at the office, it is clear that Bussell knows dermatology inside and out! I highly recommend a visit.
Author:
I've known Dr. Bussell and her staff for a couple years now. I love everyone there. From the front desk to the back office medical staff, you are greeted with kindness and care! You really feel like everyone loves working with each other. Besides all that, this office always finds a way to squeeze me in for last minute appointments if needed and that's a huge plus for me. The doctors who see me are so great because they really get to know you!
Author:
Very experienced and friendly staff. I recommend to all my friends! Great place to get mole checks and acne treatments
Author:
Dr. Bussell and her staff are amazing. She is extremely competent . On top of that, she is the kindest, caring, and patient doctor I have ever met. You are in great hands if you have any dermatological needs!!!! She is a miracle worker.