Dr. Leslie Wilson, MD

Dr. Leslie Wilson, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Leslie Wilson, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. She specializes in rheumatology.Read her story

Millennium Physicians

17323 Red Oak Dr

Houston, TX 77090

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Wilson

See how frequently Dr. Wilson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Wilson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wilson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wilson "Dr. Wilson is a board certified rheumatologist and joined Millennium Physicians in 2017. She is also the mother of three children. She is originally from New Orleans, LA but now calls Houston, TX home.. She is accepting new patients at our North Houston office. When she is not seeing patients, she loves spending quality time with her three children. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wilson "Autoimmune disease requires care of the entire patient, as rheumatologic disease can affect so many parts of the body. Assessment takes time and listening to the patient is essential."

• Rheumatology

• Louisana State University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends

Dr. Wilson's Performance

Dr. Leslie Wilson is (and has been) the best doctor to diagnose and treat my autoimmune disorder. I have been seeing her regularly for about 8 years now. Over the years, she has teached me a few things as well as given me advice on how I could improve my health condition. I have always had close...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!

Dr Wilson is extremely caring and professional. I would recommend her to my closest friend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Millennium Physicians values all feedback and uses it to improve our services. Have an amazing day!

I went to my first visit and did the battery of tests and X-rays has to go back to redo some labs . Unfortunately they called and did not give me any diagnosis of any kind and said basically I didn’t meet the criteria of plan so I was dismissed as a patient and never talked to the doctor for a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for providing feedback. We sincerely apologize for your recent experience. We are committed to providing the best patient care experience and will personally be addressing the situation. In order to protect our patients' privacy, we prefer to handle situations like these offline. We are happy to discuss this further with you, please contact Katie, our Oncology Operations Manager, at 281-719-5902 at your earliest convenience.

I don't like her at all. she will not listen to your issues and shows little to no concern regarding your condition. there are many other better rheumatologists in the area so just save your time and go to one of them instead of her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option3

Thank you for providing feedback. We sincerely apologize for your recent experience. We are committed to providing the best patient care experience and will personally be addressing the situation. We are happy to discuss this further with you, please contact Katie, our Rheumatology Operations Manager, at 281-719-5902 at your earliest convenience.

Could not get appt because Dr. Wilson had not received my medical file and read it and told office staff to make appt for me. Even though I was referred to Dr. Wilson by my primary doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5