Dr. Leslie Storey, MD

Dr. Leslie Storey, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female
Dr. Leslie Storey, MD is a dermatologist in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 2001 and specializes in dermatology and mohs micrographic surgery.Read her story

7777 N Ingram Ave

Fresno, CA 93711

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Storey

See how frequently Dr. Storey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Folliculitis
Skin Infections
Rosacea

Dr. Storey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Storey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Storey "Leslie Storey, MD has been a prominent dermatologist in the Fresno area since 2009. She specializes in skin cancer prevention, detection, and Mohs Surgery, the most effective treatment for skin cancer. Dr. Storey has extensive training in dermatology including a prestigious Mohs Fellowship at Loma Linda Medical Center. After her education at Loma Linda Medical Center, she remained as an Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. She then took her career (and family) to Sydney, Australia where she worked as a Mohs surgeon at the Skin and Cancer Foundation of Australia. She and her husband, who are both Fresno natives, have three children and enjoy an active life playing water polo and traveling."

This content was provided by Dr. Storey "Our Core Values

• COMPASSION – We care for patients with integrity, kindness, and respect.
  • EXCELLENCE – We deliver an excellent patient experience through our exceptional staff, our providers, our professionalism, technology, and environment.
  • EDUCATION – We teach patients about all areas of skin care. We are also committed to ongoing medical education.
  • COMMUNITY – We volunteer, educate, and contribute to the Central Valley.
"

• Excisional Biopsy
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Patch Testing
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Stitches

No malpractice history found for California.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Kevin Cnty Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Loma Linda University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Mohs
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Storey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Storey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Storey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Storey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Storey to family and friends

Dr. Storey's Performance

I had a large cyst on my back that 2 other dermatologists wouldn't treat because of its size. Dr Storey didn't even flinch. She was warm, friendly, personable and immediately put me at ease. She treated me on the spot and made me feel like I was with my best friend. I have been through 2...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Storey has been my Dr. for 4 years. I would recommend her to anyone. She the most amazing Dr. I never wait always on time and she listens to what I have to say and all my concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thanks, Sandra. We are so glad that we get to be a part of your healthcare team.

Dr. Storey's technical knowledge, her surgical skill which I have experienced firsthand, her warm and caring persona, and her ability to answer questions and explain things clearly in a few words have caused me to remain her patient even though I recently moved to San Luis Obispo, a 3-hour drive...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

David, thank you for your kind words. We are grateful for your willingness to make the drive to receive care from our team. THANKS!

After spending 45 minutes waiting, I had to ask to be seen. The doctor listened but I had to ask to see her again for questions I still had. I also had to make a second trip back to get a shot into my cystic acne which should have been done on my intial visit. Another co-payment could have been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Storey is the best and immediately puts you at least during your appointment and explains in detail all procedures . The staff from receptionist to Dr. Storeys medical assistants are all just great and always with a friendly smile and greeting.