Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Leslie Korostoff, MD
Dr. Leslie Korostoff is an award-winning OBGYN with over 20 years of experience in obstetrics, gynecology, fertility, pregnancy and family planning. Dr. Korostoff proudly serves Glendale, Pasadena, La Cañada, La Crescenta, South Pasadena, San Marino, Burbank, Altadena and Sierra Madre.

1809 Verdugo Blvd Ste 350

Glendale, CA 91208

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Korostoff

Dr. Korostoff s areas of expertise include a full spectrum of women s health from adolescence to infertility to menopause, and has an interest in high-risk obstetrics. Dr. Korostoff enjoys taking her kids to Disneyland on her time off and spending time with family. She is bilingual in English and Spanish.

Dr. Korostoff's Experience

Dr. Korostoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for California.

• Saint Louis University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Korostoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Korostoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Korostoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Korostoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Korostoff to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Korostoff's Performance
in San Marino, CA |
What a fantastic experience! Dr Korostoff is so warm and personable but also an expert in her field. I loved the office and the personal attention I received. Can't wait to refer everyone to Dr Korostoff
Pasadena, CA |
I am done with Dr. Korostoff after overlooking so many things in her care. She is not detailed. Her office continuously mixed up appointment times, prescriptions, and there is no backup in an emergency if you really need her. She didn't examine me once in 15 weeks of pregnancy (other than an ultrasound) even when I asked her to and passed me off to the ER with a very minor car accident bc she couldn't do an u/s herself. No follow up. No answer when the nurse at the hospital tried calling.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Korostoff is the definition of a profesional. She gives it to you like it is and treats you with respect. Three c-sections, three boys, and a very thankful and happy mommy and daddy! I felt at ease knowing she was at the helm during all three deliveries.
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Korostoff was neglectful of my care. She saw me in April for a regular exam and I told her I was trying to get pregnant. I came back and told her that for the first time I had a very irregular period and strong hormonal shifts, and I was concerned about it being an incomplete or chemical pregnancy. She told me I had anxiety and advised me to see a therapist. I got pregnant three months later and was about to move out of state. I went to see her before I left to be sure I was covering my bas
in Los Angeles, CA |
i had terrible experience with them. they charged me more than they supposed to do. second the send the sample to the lab with letting me know. after getting the bill it took me 4 months to make them understand about their mistake. the Dr. and office manager make me to go through hell. after talking to the Dr. with her aggressive attitude, i had to send her documents to make her believe that they made the mistake. very unorganized.
in Burbank, CA |
Wish there was a zero.. the Dr gave us incorrect instructions on how to use very powerful medications. No wonder medical malpractice is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US. 3 of the 5 office visits were under 5minutes and nothing was done. No examination no priscribtions just scheduled another appointment for $60+ a visit who knows how much they charger our insurance. Then I call for a question and I get major attitude. This doctor is an extortionist
in La Crescenta, CA |
Refused service (despite the fact that I had medical insurance) unless I paid cash.
in Montrose, CA |
I went to see this doctor due to medical issues I was facing, I was a new patient and feel that the Doctor did a very poor job with my examination. I was in and out in a blink of and eye, I have a medical condition that is very serious and thought it would prompt for a better exam. I was never contacted by the Doctors office subsequent to my visit on my results, was just left in the dark. I called but never got a call back. Very bad experience overall.
Have you seen Dr. Leslie Korostoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Korostoff?