Family Medicine  |
Dr. Leslie Greenberg, MD
Dr. Leslie Greenberg, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Reno, NV. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center and Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center.

University of Nevada School of Medicine Family Medicine Residency Program Reno, Nevada

1664 N Virginia St

Reno, NV 89557

• Health Plan of Nevada
  • Universal Health Network
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

This is Leslie Greenberg. I am a family physician in Reno, Nevada. I trained at St. Joseph Hospital in Wichita. In addition to being a physician, I am a teacher and educator. I have taught family medicine residents for nearly 20 years.  If you would like to be a patient of mine,  please call UNR Family Medicine at 775 682 8200.

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Northwestern University Of Chicago
  • Via Christi St Joseph
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

• Outstanding Family Medicine Physician Faculty Award, 2001
  • Kansas Exemplary Techer Award (Part-Time Category), 2004

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
reno,nv |
I went to Dr Greenberg for a physical on 5/23/16. I was pleasantly surprised that a doctor who teaches at UNR Medical School does general practice. Her examination was thorough and excellent. She recommended two shots that my prior doctors hadn't. She was concerned about my cholesterol and prescribed a statin. It worked well, as evidenced by subsequent drug tests, the results of which she promptly sent me along with her evaluation. Unfortunately, my subsequent experiences with her were not
in Reno, NV |
Had difficulty finding new primary that accepted all insurance changes. Dr. Greenberg seemed to fit. For 2 days prior to my first appt. I had chest pain but because I was on a new insurance with new deductible, tried to wait it out until appt. The morning of my appt. the office called to reschedule. At the appt was repeatedly asked why I needed a doctor and paid no attention to my answers. No follow up was scheduled despite having diabetes. Had 2 of 3 appts cancelled morning of by office.
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Greenberg has an excellent bedside manner. She is attentive, listens well, asks the right questions, and spends time to complete a thorough exam. She is confident in her knowledge and shares relevant and useful information to allow patients to participate meaningfully in their own care. Dr. Greenberg is flexible and willing to accommodate patient needs. I am so thrilled with my decision to see Dr. Greenberg as my primary care physician after strong recommendations from others.
in Sparks, NV |
Dr. Greenberg is relational, knowledgeable, responsive to my questions, great communictor, documents the visit while with me to clarify any questions so I leave the appointment feeling confident that my doctor understands me and my medical needs. I feel like a partner/stakeholder in my own healthcare. : )
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Greenberg is easy to talk to. She listens to what you are saying and will repeat to make sure she hears what you are saying. I have been looking for a physician who will work with me not tell me what to do. She makes excellent suggestions and is a kind doctor. I would tell anyone who needs a doctor or is unhappy with their present doctor, to see Dr. Greenberg. You will like her.
Reno, NV |
I was shocked that Dr. Greenberg had such high marks! I founder her dismissive and condescending. I will not be back. Just because you have an MD behind your name does not give you the right to cop an attitude. There are not a lot of great Doctors in Reno, but I've found a few. I will continue to shop around. You might want to do so me reflection on your bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Leslie Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?