Family Medicine  |
Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD
Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Gaskill is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Northside Hospital.

6290 Abbotts Bridge Rd Ste 201

• Golden Rule
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Gaskill

OUR VISION OF SERVICE

We are real human beings with a passion for taking care of others! We are advanced in our practice approach and skills and we treat a wide range of illnesses both acute and chronic from strep throat, urinary tract infections, to pneumonia, diabetes, asthma, allergies, gynecological care, and more.

We practice both traditional and western medicine, as well as integrative, functional, naturopathic and holistic .  It is imperative to find the physiological imbalances in the body and fix these imbalances.  A patient needs to know what he or she can do proactively to help fix these imbalances.

PHYSICIAN-PATIENT PARTNERSHIP

It is important to us that we get to know our patients and understand their day to day routines, and lifestyles. After all, so many diseases are exacerbated and even caused by environmental and situational stressors in a patient's life. It is so important to help get to the "root" of problems in patients. . It is our goal to get to the causes and "root" of every illness and symptom a patient has.

Dr. Gaskill's Experience

Dr. Gaskill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Neurology

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Stroke

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Physical Examination
  • Preventive Care

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • U Tenn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Erlanger Hosp-U Tenn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Gaskill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gaskill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaskill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gaskill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaskill to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Gaskill's Performance
in Decatur |
Dr. Gaskill is a fantastic doctor and person who cares about her clients well being and overall health.I have seen her for several years for a variety of medical health issues from basic preventative health to treatment for long-term illness such as type II diabetes. I have also seen the ultra stenographer Dana a number of times over the past few years and she is an asset to the practice as well. I received a P Shot from Dr.Gaskill and I am contemplating having the hair restoration process soon
in Doraville, GA |
I have been goint to Dr. Gaskill for many years. I am not one to write a lot of reviews but here is a lady with a really tough job who tries to meet each day with a smile and do her best to be a healer and a medical advisor. Her practice is built on not only her patients current problems, but also on helping us understand the things we can do to feel better live longer and get the most out of life. If you want a Dr. who cares Dr. Gaskill is hard to beat.
This was the worst experience that I have ever had with a physician. For 20 years I was involved in clinical education in various hospitals, and I don't recall such shaming behavior. Although the office was run very poorly (often waited for an hour or more to be seen), this was not the most disturbing. Dr. Gaskill reacted in a VERY unprofessional manner when I raised what I felt were legitimate questions. At one point, her response was emotionally abusive in nature. Absolutely cannot recommend.
Alpharetta, GA |
This past Thursday, May 18th I went into see doctor Gaskill. They were busy busy busy! Even though I had to wait a little while to be seen, there were three incredible nurses making checking on me every so often and doctor gaskill is amazing!
Lawrenceville, GA |
I hear all the bad reviews aboutDr. Gaskill but I do not believe them. Dr. Gaskill is a hard working doctor who gives you every bit of information needed to a healthier person. I have found her knowledge and passion inspiring.
Alpharetta, GA |
I went to see Dr. Gaskill pretty regualry over the past few years, the last visit cured me of needing to return. While she is very pleasant every time I visited I felt like I was being sold something, some latest and greatest procedure that would make me look or feel younger and coincidentally not covered by insurance. I was asked to call my insurance company and given codes to see if they covered more testing I didn't need, isn't that your staffs job, no thanks.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Gaskill was there to answer all of my questions that I needed. She answered my difficult questions about the MTHFR gene mutation. I have also heard about the bioidentical hormones that she does and I'm glad that she had mentioned them to me because now I'm planning on getting them and super excited. My help has gotten so much better since seeking Dr Gaskill help. I would recommend her to any of my friends.
I was her patient for several years, but began getting an uneasy feeling when I felt like I was being forced into therapies I didn't believe in. I believe she has a control issue that clouds her medical judgement, and I believe her business practices create nightmares for her patients. I would not recommend her to anyone.
in Dacula, GA |
Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy, Cold Laser Therapy, Advanced Cardio Prevention Techniques and other advanced therapies are what sets Dr. Gaskill apart. The results from my bio-identical hormone therapy are nothing short of amazing. My former PCP just scoffed at the idea of such therapy. I feel like I have reversed 20 years of aging and hormone depletion. Dr. Gaskill is a true medical professional that is highly knowledgeable and truly cares about their patients.
in Cumming, GA |
I visited Dr. Gaskills practice a while back needing help w/upper respiratory issues, I was given a rx for a cough syrup w/codeine but literally enough for 2 doses, when I requested more because the issue had not subsided in a day I was denied! I received a bill in access of $300+ for tests I had no idea were being ran. I still had to visit the UC after 4 days for the same issue. She wanted me to play musical rooms to have other tests ran that had nothing to do w/me. Awful doctor!!! Do not go!!!
in Norcross, GA |
The has a standard treatment protocol with no regard to risk factors, and tries to force a patient into her treatment plan using anecdotal stories of individuals who died with no risk factors. Standard test protocol in excess of $1000, to be performed on a regular basis. Watched two other patients complain in the waiting room. I think this is a really bad doctor, just a good sales person for unnecessary medical procedures.
in Buford, GA |
After several visits over the last 2 years I have found this office to be totally disorganized. Staff is not trained well. They do not use current technology. Wait time was always over one hour. This dr always made me feel rushed. Ordered all kinds of unnecessary tests. Side note: bunch of positive reviews appeared round 7/31/16 after a negative. Makes me wonder if they're real.
in Atlanta GA |
Great caring physician.
in Douglasville, GA |
I couldn't ask for a better docter and after going through so many Bad ones I'm so thankful I came across Dr. Gaskill.
in Norcross, GA |
I have been a patient for over 14 years. My last visit was my annual physical. I earn dollars for my HSA account by having the yearly physical. This year however my out of pocket total is $630.00. I was charged for extras including a drug test, pulmonary and other things that were never discussed with me. I believe Dr Gaskill has little if any respect for her patients.
in Johns Creek,GA |
Dr. Gaskill is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. She was very thorough and took the time to explain things to me. She seems to genuinely love taking care of her patients.
in Cumming, GA |
I was extremely satisfied with my visit to Dr. Gaskill's office. I only had to wait a few minutes before I received top-notch care from Dr. Gaskill and her staff all who really seemed to care about my well-being. Dr. Gaskill thoroughly explained my medical issues and what I needed to do to fix them and thanks to her I am now on the path to becoming a healthy person again.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gaskill is a very thorough physician who cares about her patient's health. Her allergy testing was informative and accurate.
in Lithia Springs, GA |
Dr. Gaskill was very knowledgeable with my issues and they were resolved and got me back to work in a reasonable time frame.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
I am very happy to have found Dr Gaskills practice! She gives exceptional service and is obviously a leader in the healthcare industry. Even with all the changes that have been made in insurance and healthcare she exhibits her passion in her skill and practice with each visit we make to her office. As busy as her thriving practice is she always takes great care with our needs and gives the extra time needed when it is more than a routine visit. Thanks for exemplary service!
in Sandy Springs |
Dr Gaskill is a total caring professional that takes
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Gaskill has a very good bedside manner! She really took the time to explain everything that is going on with me. I appreciate that she actually cares.
in Douglasville, GA |
I was very satisfied with the services I received from Dr. Gaskill. She is very knowledgeable and above all took the time to explain everything that was going on. I highly recommend.
Cumming, GA |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Gaskill on my first appointment. She seems to take a very "whole person" oriented approach, and focus on counseling to prevent health problems. She was very thorough for my initial physical, and I feel very comfortable in establishing with her for myself and my entire family. John Rose
Suwanee, GA |
Incompetent Dr and staff! Would not recommend to anyone. She is only interested in taking money from patients for unnecessary tests. Her idea of paying for concierge service is absolutely rediculous! I'm sorry Dr Gaskill but I should expect that regardless and not have to pay extra for same day appointments and not waiting over an hour to see you for 5 minutes of your time. Who do you think you are?! Your staff is mediocre to say the least. You should not be allowed to practice!
in Johns Creek, GA |
Dr. Gaskill is the rare physician that focuses on the quality of care and patient needs and concerns. Her knowledge is impressive and professionalism is exemplary. I was impressed by her solid diagnostic techniques that she used to address my issue. I heartily recommend Dr. Gaskill to anyone in need of a true medical professional that is highly knowledgeable and truly cares about their patients.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.Gaskill spends the majority of time briefing patients on the extraordinary cost-burden she bears from insurance companies and fails to provide even basic health care services to her patients. I am highly disappointed in my visit and her unapologetic mindset of scheduling several appointments for general health care issues that can be covered in one visit. I wish she would revert to being a provider that put's patient care first. The office staff, on the other hand, are excellent and prompt.
in Duluth |
She is very competent, cutting edge , and really cares. Her staff is awesome
Have you seen Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gaskill?