Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill, MD

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 54 years old

91 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

OUR VISION OF SERVICE We are real human beings with a passion for taking care of others! We are advanced in our practice approach and skills and we treat a wide range of illnesses both acute and chronic from strep throat, urinary tract infections, to pneumonia, diabetes, asthma, allergies, gynecological care, and more. We practice both traditional and western medicine, as well as integrative, functional, naturopathic and holistic . It is imperative to find the physiological imbalances in the body and fix these imbalances. A patient needs to know what he or she can do proactively to help fix these imbalances. PHYSICIAN-PATIENT PARTNERSHIP It is important to us that we get to know our patients and understand their day to day routines, and lifestyles. After all, so many diseases are exacerbated and even caused by environmental and situational stressors in a patient's life. It is so important to help get to the "root" of problems in patients. . It is our goal to get to the causes and "root" of every illness and symptom a patient has.Read more

Dr. Gaskill's Experience

See how Dr. Gaskill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gaskill

Dr. Gaskill accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gaskill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gaskill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaskill to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Gaskill's Performance
in Cumming, GA |
I visited Dr. Gaskills practice a while back needing help w/upper respiratory issues, I was given a rx for a cough syrup w/codeine but literally enough for 2 doses, when I requested more because the issue had not subsided in a day I was denied! I received a bill in access of $300+ for tests I had no idea were being ran. I still had to visit the UC after 4 days for the same issue. She wanted me to play musical rooms to have other tests ran that had nothing to do w/me. Awful doctor!!! Do not go!!!
in Norcross, GA |
The has a standard treatment protocol with no regard to risk factors, and tries to force a patient into her treatment plan using anecdotal stories of individuals who died with no risk factors. Standard test protocol in excess of $1000, to be performed on a regular basis. Watched two other patients complain in the waiting room. I think this is a really bad doctor, just a good sales person for unnecessary medical procedures.
in Buford, GA |
After several visits over the last 2 years I have found this office to be totally disorganized. Staff is not trained well. They do not use current technology. Wait time was always over one hour. This dr always made me feel rushed. Ordered all kinds of unnecessary tests. Side note: bunch of positive reviews appeared round 7/31/16 after a negative. Makes me wonder if they're real.
in Atlanta GA |
Great caring physician.
in Douglasville, GA |
I couldn't ask for a better docter and after going through so many Bad ones I'm so thankful I came across Dr. Gaskill.
in Norcross, GA |
I have been a patient for over 14 years. My last visit was my annual physical. I earn dollars for my HSA account by having the yearly physical. This year however my out of pocket total is $630.00. I was charged for extras including a drug test, pulmonary and other things that were never discussed with me. I believe Dr Gaskill has little if any respect for her patients.
in Johns Creek,GA |
Dr. Gaskill is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. She was very thorough and took the time to explain things to me. She seems to genuinely love taking care of her patients.
in Cumming, GA |
I was extremely satisfied with my visit to Dr. Gaskill's office. I only had to wait a few minutes before I received top-notch care from Dr. Gaskill and her staff all who really seemed to care about my well-being. Dr. Gaskill thoroughly explained my medical issues and what I needed to do to fix them and thanks to her I am now on the path to becoming a healthy person again.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gaskill is a very thorough physician who cares about her patient's health. Her allergy testing was informative and accurate.
in Lithia Springs, GA |
Dr. Gaskill was very knowledgeable with my issues and they were resolved and got me back to work in a reasonable time frame.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
I am very happy to have found Dr Gaskills practice! She gives exceptional service and is obviously a leader in the healthcare industry. Even with all the changes that have been made in insurance and healthcare she exhibits her passion in her skill and practice with each visit we make to her office. As busy as her thriving practice is she always takes great care with our needs and gives the extra time needed when it is more than a routine visit. Thanks for exemplary service!
in Sandy Springs |
Dr Gaskill is a total caring professional that takes
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Gaskill has a very good bedside manner! She really took the time to explain everything that is going on with me. I appreciate that she actually cares.
in Douglasville, GA |
I was very satisfied with the services I received from Dr. Gaskill. She is very knowledgeable and above all took the time to explain everything that was going on. I highly recommend.
Cumming, GA |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Gaskill on my first appointment. She seems to take a very "whole person" oriented approach, and focus on counseling to prevent health problems. She was very thorough for my initial physical, and I feel very comfortable in establishing with her for myself and my entire family. John Rose
Suwanee, GA |
Incompetent Dr and staff! Would not recommend to anyone. She is only interested in taking money from patients for unnecessary tests. Her idea of paying for concierge service is absolutely rediculous! I'm sorry Dr Gaskill but I should expect that regardless and not have to pay extra for same day appointments and not waiting over an hour to see you for 5 minutes of your time. Who do you think you are?! Your staff is mediocre to say the least. You should not be allowed to practice!
in Johns Creek, GA |
Dr. Gaskill is the rare physician that focuses on the quality of care and patient needs and concerns. Her knowledge is impressive and professionalism is exemplary. I was impressed by her solid diagnostic techniques that she used to address my issue. I heartily recommend Dr. Gaskill to anyone in need of a true medical professional that is highly knowledgeable and truly cares about their patients.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.Gaskill spends the majority of time briefing patients on the extraordinary cost-burden she bears from insurance companies and fails to provide even basic health care services to her patients. I am highly disappointed in my visit and her unapologetic mindset of scheduling several appointments for general health care issues that can be covered in one visit. I wish she would revert to being a provider that put's patient care first. The office staff, on the other hand, are excellent and prompt.
My experience was awesome. She has great bedside manner, extremely thorough, and explained everything. She gave me some codes to check with my insurance For some testing I needed instead of just ordering I trust she really felt I needed so given its my life I let her go ahead. I am sure glad I did. Was lifesaving !
in Duluth |
She is very competent, cutting edge , and really cares. Her staff is awesome
Have you seen Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gaskill?

Compare Dr. Gaskill

Dr. Gaskill's Care Philosophy

OUR VISION OF SERVICE

We practice both traditional and western medicine, as well as integrative, functional, naturopathic and holistic .  It is imperative to find the physiological imbalances in the body and fix these imbalances.  A patient needs to know what he or she can do proactively to help fix these imbalances.

PHYSICIAN-PATIENT PARTNERSHIP

Dr. Gaskill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Gaskill has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gaskill's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Stroke

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1994

U Tenn

Completed in 1995

Erlanger Hosp-U Tenn

Completed in 1999

Dr. Gaskill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaskill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acupuncture