Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD

Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD is a family medicine specialist in Duluth, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med in 1994 and specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, and more.

6290 Abbotts Bridge Rd Ste 201

Duluth, GA 30097

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Gaskill treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gaskill's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Asthma
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Blood Disorders
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Earwax Buildup
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Insomnia
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Preventive Care
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

OUR VISION OF SERVICE
We are real human beings with a passion for taking care of others! We are advanced in our practice approach and skills and we treat a wide range of illnesses both acute and chronic from strep throat, urinary tract infectio...

• Acupuncture

42.06349206349206%

Dr. Gaskill?
Dr. Gaskill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD
If I can give a negative star for this doctor, I would. She charged us for everything she could. She only care about money and not about the patient. My husband and I visited her in December. We went there for annual physical exam that normally covered by insurance. However, she wanted us to pay first for our annual exam and we did. But, she tried to sell something else. When my husband asked her to explain what it is, she said it wasn't her job to explain it. OMG, how rude she is ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Had a dog bite that was getting infected and Dr Gaskill got everything under control immediately! Took care of the wound and have me on the road to full recovery! Great staff, great doctor and great visit!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Most thorough doctor i have had take care of me and my family. So pleased with the in depth care and compassion we receive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Dr Gaskill has been my doctor for more tha 10 years. I can’t speak highly enough of her!! She is the first doctor that has actually helped me find relief for my migraines - & that doesn’t involve pills that potentially do as much damage as they provide relief! She has provided me with information about my health that has allowed me to stay ahead of and avoid cardiovascular issues that are genetic. Not to mention, I always laugh when I’m at the office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gaskill for over 15 years. She is always on the cutting-edge of new treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
She has been my Dr. for 18 yr. I hope she will always be. I feel she saved my life. Upon being diagnosed with Brest Cancer she immediately referred me to a wonderful surgeon. The same for a hysterectomy she found me a wonderful oncologist. The test she annually runs are the reason I’m healthy at my age. She also, became the primary Dr. For my husband, during Kidney Cancer. My whole family is grateful to her for being the caring Dr. She is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Dr. Leslie is pretty awesome! She spent time explaining my issue and was extremely knowledgeable. Her Office Manager explaining my billing questions and I am definitely going to see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
The staff is completely disorganized and will ask you to pay for things but can’t tell you what you are paying for. She seems knowledgeable but spent more time dictating in her iPad then talking to me. They seem to want to add extra vists for everything. For an annual physical it is a minimum of 3 visits and you will be charged for everyone one even if she spends 5mins with you. I wouldn’t recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Her office is the most disorganized I have ever seen. No one knows what they are doing. Every visit they ask you to fill out forms even if you were in there the week before. The want to charge you for every little thing and make you come in to the office to get a refill. Dr. Gaskill is smart and well trained but seems distracted when you are with her. I was there because I was worried about some serious health issues and she spent more time dictating into her iPad instead of talking to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Go read all of the yelp reviews. This will help you make an educated choice. It was not a great experience. The doctor was fine...staff not. In the end though, I wonder how good she is when she won't address the issue with her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Horrible, horrible experiences. She makes you feel constantly rushed, and the office only values you for your money. They made me come into the office after an X-ray to tell me nothing was wrong and to take Advil....and to charge me a co-pay. They also lied to me telling me insurance would cover the tests they were running, but somehow I have $150 in bills now. I recommend staying far, far away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
I agree with the other reviewers that recommend NOT seeing Dr. Gaskill. I, too, was charged a $45 cancellation fee after I had cancelled the appointment outside the 24 hour cancellation window. On top of that, I was charged a $25 late fee because I challenged the original $45 late fee. I was also seen by a rheumatologist that said he had never seen the labs Gaskill ordered in his over 40 years of practice. Be VERY careful of her "extra" labs that insurance will not cover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Please please read the reviews before you visit her, the negative ones are unfortunately true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Unfortunately I must agree with the negative reviews. This doctor is a big disappointment. She may be knowledgeable, but her moodiness makes for a very bad experience. I have had similar experiences (long waits, over billing, etc) as many others. Her office is in turmoil with a constant turnover of staff. After spending many hours and $$ I finally found a new Dr that I trust with an office staff that is competent and constant. FWIW.. Most positive reviews are vague and respond to negative ones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Every time I visit Dr. Gaskill's office I find the staff very courteous and helpful. Dr. Gaskill is a very skilled integrative doctor with a tremendous knowledge of holistic and traditional modalities. She provides well rounded therapies for any patient's current illness and for anti-aging & longevity. An integrative practitioner is all I will go to any more for over all health care and I Strongly recommend Dr. Gaskill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Great doctor that cares about her patients. Would recommend her to anyone that needed an excellent doctor..............
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
While I believe Dr Gaskill is knowledgeable, she is very unprofessional. Contrary to the reviews here, her office staff, which turns over every few months, is extremely unqualified. Waiting 2 hours in order to get a prescription refill is ridiculous. Making separate appts for each issue proves she cares more about income than patients. Interesting how damage control is done after every negative review. Cannot recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
October of 2017, found me once again looking for a doctor. I had just left a doctor that was more excited about the insurance that I had rather than the care that I needed. The few that I had seen before were not offering me that relationship that I was looking for only a quick review and out the door I went. I googled (don't remember the term) and there was Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill - 770-495-9995...... She is an excellent doctor that cares about YOU!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Fantastic Doctor who takes the time to address your medical concerns. Also offers the latest in treatments
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gaskill, MD?
Great doctor with excellent people skills. Cares about her patients..........
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gaskill?

Insurance accepted

Medical Mutual of Ohio
Meritain Health
Priority Health
Pyramid Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gaskill treats patients.