Dr. Leslie Capin, MD

Dr. Leslie Capin, MD

DermatologyFemaleAge 65

Dr. Leslie Capin, MD is a Dermatologist in Denver, CO. Dr. Capin has more experience with Dermatologic Care, Cosmetic Dermatology, and Dermatologic Oncology than other specialists in her area. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Capin to book an appointment.

Denver Skin Clinic - Denver - S Madison St

Visit Website
Denver Skin Clinic - Denver - S Madison St155 S Madison St Ste 226 Denver, CO 80209

Dermatology Associates of Colorado - Aurora

Dermatology Associates of Colorado - Aurora13701 E Mississippi Ave Ste 320 Aurora, CO 80012

Dermatology Associates of Colorado - Cara Mia Medical Day Spa - Englewood

Dermatology Associates of Colorado - Castle Rock

Dermatology Associates of Colorado - Castle Rock4344 Woodlands Blvd Ste 160 Castle Rock, CO 80104

More Dermatologists at Denver Skin Clinic - Denver - S Madison St

Dr. Capin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Capin

3.5

Dr. Capin?
  • Office environment (48)
  • Wait times (43)
  • Explained conditions well (40)
  • Appointment was rushed (21)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (18)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (17)
So disappointed with this clinic. Biopsy was a mess. Never got any real questions answered about my skin condition. They push you in and out so fast! Really not a great place to go for answers. Went to someone else immediately after biopsy appointment. They still wanted to wait to treat for a month. . Aaggh. Don’t go there.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Amazing! Diagnosed me, Educated me, Gave me a Protocol to follow and I healed! The time she spends with me is always quality and she is always right in my diagnosis because I always heal! Dr.Capin is a true humanitarian that is brilliant in her work and shares her heart with animals and people! She is not about money why? Because of what she does for her community ! Not only people stories I could tell you for there are many but she actually won $1.000.000 and gave it away! $500,000 to The Max Fund and $500,00 to The Dumb Friends League! She shares her time and talent in other countries helping others as well as helping women in her community that have been down on their luck. Her talent as a Doctor is beyond extraordinary! I am blessed to have my team of Doctors and Dr.Capin is Steller! 100 Stars! A Galaxy to score her office,her employees, and of course herself!
Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
The care I received here was not good and when I had a balance due they never sent a bill or called, they sent it to collection and I was just notified about 5he outstanding bill from 2014 when it hit my credit report in April 2019. If you use this provider beware
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Easy to get an appointment and the staff is good. I see Dr. Capin for annual skin checks and she is not thorough. She did not assess my entire body so I will be changing dermatologists.
Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Went in for routine check up. Had me sit for 45 minutes with clothes off and never came in. Left without being serviced. Horrible
Aurora, CO – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Dr. Capin and her assistant were warm and respectful. My appointment was scheduled within 2 days of my call. The reviews posted here made me hesitate and be on guard. What I experienced was a brilliant qualified doctor that communicates clearly and confidently. She respected my time in return for respecting hers. I wish i knew more doctors like her and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone that needs a diagnosis from a dermatologist.
Michele in Castle Rock, CO – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Completely interested in money only. Does not listen to patients, rushes through appointments. Does not offer any solutions.
Parker – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
I waited in the room for 30min before she came in.When she did, she was in the room with me for a total of 5 1/2min.I know because I checked my phone.She swiped the problem spot around my mouth/nose with alcohol which dried it out/stung,said quickly that it was combo eczema+acne, Rx'd me 12 wks of antibiotics,not asking me if I could handle 12wks,gave me steroid cream and left.The cream made the problem worse b/c she misdiagnosed me.Go figure,I only saw her for 5mins! I now have a massive bill.
Castle Rock, CO – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
I have leukemia of the worst kind and developed a bit of skin cancer. I have excellent insurance and was referred to Lesly Capin by my cancer doctor. I contacted Lesly's office, and they refused to schedule me without faxing them a copy of my insurance card. I don't have a fax machine, and assured them my insurance will be accepted. She insisted they will not schedule me without a copy of my card. I began to plead my case and she hung up on me.
Denver, CO – Jul 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
I did not see Dr. Capin, but rather her PA in Castle Rock. Among many issues, if you call to make an appt in Castle Rock, you are told the doctor is only available in Aurora. PA was knowledgeable and efficient enough, but left a dime size scar on my face without warning me first, and the charges were astronomical. I have called billing to discuss the bill - and was treated very rudely. I have also written a letter and let the doctor know my displeasure. I won't go back.
Denver, CO – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Dr. Capin seems to know what she is going but there was no clear explanation of costs involved with taking biopsies she recommended. She just said I would like to take a biopsy and if you say okay apparently that means paying hundreds of extra dollars per biopsy with no clear explanation or warning costs could rise significantly. Surprise! then you get a bill in the mail. Dr. Capin's office staff has not responded to multiple voicemails and email response so I would recommend going elsewhere.
Patient – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Capin for over 15 years. However in the past few years there has been a significant decline in service. Out of the past 6 appointments I have scheduled, four have needed to be rescheduled at the office's request. Not only do they ask to reschedule my appointments that I have made 3 months in advance, but the next appointment they offer me is 5 to 6 weeks past the scheduled one. The office staff is extremely unfriendly over the phone and unaccommodating. Very disappointed.
Littleton, CO – Dec 17, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Capin?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Frequently Treated by Dr. Capin

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Capin treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Capin treats other conditions, please contact the office at (844) 986-3376.

Dermatologic Care

Dermatologists diagnose, treat and screen for conditions affecting the skin, including skin cancer, psoriasis, eczema, acne, rosacea, and hair loss.Compare with other Dermatologic Care specialists.

Dr. Capin typically treats 89% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

Itchy Skin
Actinic Keratosis
Skin Infections
Keloid Scar

Cosmetic Dermatology

Cosmetic dermatologists diagnose and treat condition of the skin that affect appearance, such as age spots, wrinkles, unwanted hair, and acne scars.Compare with other Cosmetic Dermatology specialists.

Dr. Capin typically treats 80% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures

Excision of Skin Lesion
Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
Skin Discoloration
Hair Loss

Dermatologic Oncology

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Dermatologic Oncology specialists.

Dr. Capin typically treats 58% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures

Actinic Keratosis
Excision of Skin Lesion
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
Skin Cancer

Mohs Surgery

Mohs surgery is a procedure that treats some types of skin cancer by removing a precise amount of tissue in order to remove cancer cells while sparing as much healthy tissue as possible.Compare with other Mohs Surgery specialists.

Dr. Capin typically treats 44% more often than similar doctors

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Dr. Capin accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Capin has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(844) 397-0683Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Leslie Capin is the founder of Dermatology Associates of Colorado and has been practicing dermatology since 1986 in the Denver area. She is a board-certified...Read more

• Dermatology