Dermatology  |
Dr. Leslie Capin, MD
Dr. Leslie Capin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Centennial, CO. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Capin is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center and Parker Adventist Hospital.

9570 S Kingston Ct Ste 100

Centennial, CO 80112

Learn about Dr. Capin

See how frequently Dr. Capin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Seborrheic Dermatitis
Skin Infections
Benign Tumor

Dr. Capin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
  • University Of Colorado
  • University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
  • Univ Of Arizona
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Capin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Capin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Capin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capin to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Capin's Performance
Parker |
Completely interested in money only. Does not listen to patients, rushes through appointments. Does not offer any solutions.
Castle Rock, CO |
I waited in the room for 30min before she came in.When she did, she was in the room with me for a total of 5 1/2min.I know because I checked my phone.She swiped the problem spot around my mouth/nose with alcohol which dried it out/stung,said quickly that it was combo eczema+acne, Rx'd me 12 wks of antibiotics,not asking me if I could handle 12wks,gave me steroid cream and left.The cream made the problem worse b/c she misdiagnosed me.Go figure,I only saw her for 5mins! I now have a massive bill.
Denver, CO |
I have leukemia of the worst kind and developed a bit of skin cancer. I have excellent insurance and was referred to Lesly Capin by my cancer doctor. I contacted Lesly's office, and they refused to schedule me without faxing them a copy of my insurance card. I don't have a fax machine, and assured them my insurance will be accepted. She insisted they will not schedule me without a copy of my card. I began to plead my case and she hung up on me.
Denver, CO |
I did not see Dr. Capin, but rather her PA in Castle Rock. Among many issues, if you call to make an appt in Castle Rock, you are told the doctor is only available in Aurora. PA was knowledgeable and efficient enough, but left a dime size scar on my face without warning me first, and the charges were astronomical. I have called billing to discuss the bill - and was treated very rudely. I have also written a letter and let the doctor know my displeasure. I won't go back.
Dr. Capin seems to know what she is going but there was no clear explanation of costs involved with taking biopsies she recommended. She just said I would like to take a biopsy and if you say okay apparently that means paying hundreds of extra dollars per biopsy with no clear explanation or warning costs could rise significantly. Surprise! then you get a bill in the mail. Dr. Capin's office staff has not responded to multiple voicemails and email response so I would recommend going elsewhere.
Littleton, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Capin for over 15 years. However in the past few years there has been a significant decline in service. Out of the past 6 appointments I have scheduled, four have needed to be rescheduled at the office's request. Not only do they ask to reschedule my appointments that I have made 3 months in advance, but the next appointment they offer me is 5 to 6 weeks past the scheduled one. The office staff is extremely unfriendly over the phone and unaccommodating. Very disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. Leslie Capin, MD?
Are you Dr. Capin?