Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD

Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD

Dermatology  |
Telehealth services available

Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD is a dermatologist in Hoffman Estates, IL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in dermatology.Read her story

4885 Hoffman Blvd Ste 407

Hoffman Estates, IL 60192

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthLink

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Dr. Beaird accepts

Dr. Beaird accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

• Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Dr. Beaird and her staff are committed to providing comprehensive and unparalleled dermatologic care in a welcoming and engaging environment.

Dr. Leslie Beaird received both her bachelor's degree in psychology and medical doctorate from Northwestern University. She then completed her dermatologic...Read more

• Dermatology

1997
Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
1993
Northwestern

Does Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Beaird has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Beaird's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Beaird accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Beaird frequently treats Shingles, Intertrigo, and Itchy Skin. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Beaird treats.

Where is Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD's office located?

Dr. Beaird's office is located at 4885 Hoffman Blvd Ste 407, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?

Dr. Beaird's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beaird

4.4

Dr. Beaird?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (27)
  • Office environment (26)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
I scheduled a appointment for myself and my 89 year old grandfather from Florida who I take care of. He has had many problems with skin cancer on his face and head. I have Psoriasis that was getting pretty bad. I asked for Taltz and at first my insurance provider didn’t want to go along with that. However, they knew the next course of action to take which involved trying different meds first. Just before starting the other meds the specialty pharmacy they use was able to arrange a way for me to get Taltz! As for my grandfather they went way out of their way to find a way to get him at a academic hospital for his advanced case. He is now being treated University of Chicago Hospital. I really can’t thank the Dr. Baerd, Kelly, and her staff enough. I highly recommend them!
Tom P. – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I am a doctor and was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism at the office. I was seen during the pandemic and there was no social distancing, masks or safety procedures/guidelines being followed. This was very disappointing and upsetting since I know how an office should be run to keep their patients safe and low risk.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
Love this office. I have been to two other dermatologist and this office is outstanding. Everyone very nice and always on time! Concerned for my well being. Recommended to family and friends.
Tracey – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I had a fantastic visit today. Dr Beaird went through my full list of issues in one visit. She made me feel good about my health. I was most impressed that what looked like a complicated health issue with my finger nail health actually turned out to be a silly nervous habit I have had. I've asked 3 other doctors in the past what this may be (internal med, and 2 gastroenterologists), and none of them had any idea. I did a lot of research on Google and self-dx myself incorrectly. I just could not believe how quickly she determined the cause. Also had a couple moles removed and it was really quite painless and fast. In summary, I would say that Dr Beaird is a very knowledgable, personable and funny doctor. I would definitely recommend her and would go back. The office facilities were impeccable. I did good choosing this doctor. The facility is conveniently located next to Goebbert' farm in Barrington- which has excellent pumpkin pie.
Happy dude. – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I have seen Dr.Beaird for my skin conditions for quite a few years now. Stephanie Tracey PA discovered a suspicious area near the side of my nose which she biopsied and turned out to be a Microscopic Adenexal Carcinoma requiring a Mohs procedure.Stephanie expedited a Consult with Dr.Quertermous ( Dr.Q.) who performs the Mohs procedure. Dr.Q.explained the entire procedure to me in great detail & answered all of my questions. Dr.Q.performed my Mohs procedure which in my case entailed 8 hours in the office in order to make certain all cancerous cells were removed. His skills and expertise are excellent as well as his calm, reassuring bedside manner. I am so pleased with my results and many of my family & friends have said they can’t even see that I have any signs of a scar remaining. Stephanie & Dr.Q.’s skills and expertise are remarkable!The kindness, compassion,expertise and professionalism of Dr.Beaird’s Medical Partners & staff is a testament of the quality of care in her practice.
Margaret Anne Morrisey in Schaumburg , IL – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I was a previous patient before Dr. Beaird went out on her own. I followed her here thinking I would get the same care I received previously and was horrified at my experience over the last year at this practice. Not only were cosmetic procedures pushed on me that I don't think I needed ( I am under 30!) but I also barely saw the doctor at each visit and then was billed for "extra long visits". I will never go here again. A complete waste of money and untrustworthy!
Keara in Chicago – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I could write a glowing review about Dr. Beaird after every visit. I have been going to her for over 10 years now and have run out of complimentary adjectives to describe my experiences. Her kindness, compassion and professionalism are matched by her willingness to listen and her understanding. She has not only effectively treated all of my assorted skin conditions, but has added that human element to put me at ease and show that she truly cares!! I would never think of going to anyone else!
Jerry Hanlon in Bartlett, IL – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I was very impressed with my visits to Dr Beaird's. She and Dr Stephanie were amazing in their bedside manner. Super friendly and still very professional. Everything was very efficient but didn't feel rushed.
IL – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
The office must be doing well! I called on June 15th for an appointment for a current condition and was told that I couldn't be seen until the 3rd week of August! I'm glad that her new office is doing so well.
Arlington Heights, IL – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
Just saw her for the first time and she was fabulous. I didn't want to leave. She's my new favorite doctor. Her staff was also great and the wait time minimal. Very bright and modern office. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Barrington, IL – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I saw Dr. Beaird in Dundee last summer. She was respectful, honest, and professional. She didn't look to bulk up appointments for treatments that could be accomplished right away. I respect that! I'm glad I found her again and I'll be visiting her at her new offices.
Gilberts – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
Dr.Beaird is wonderful. Not only is she an amazing physician but she is so kind and compassionate as well. I would recommend her and her entire office staff to anyone.
M. Pike in Buffalo Grove, IL – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I wish I could give this better stars because I really like the doctor, but the office staff is lacking so much I just can't stay. 1. When my first appointment was schedule was completely screwed up and I was made to feel like I was in the wrong. 2. I gave a second chance came in again loved the dr, was given some prescription and by day 7 I started to have some serious side effect called and left a message on Wednesday, never heard from anyone, called again Thursday never heard from anyone cal
Dundee, IL – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
My wife and I have been with Dr. Beaird for years and have recommended her to others, I am happy that she is on her own. Good Luck and will see you soon.
JOE TIERNO in MEDINAH, IL – Sep 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Beaird for 15+ years. She takes a personal interest in her patients and is a wonderful doctor to work with. So excited to see a full page ad in Suburban Woman for her practice.
Diana in Crystal Lake, IL – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?
Dr. Beaird takes a personal interest in my symptoms and concerns. She addresses any problem I have immediately.
Carol Schroeder in Elgin, IL – Jul 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Beaird, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Beaird?

Beaird Dermatology

Beaird Dermatology4885 Hoffman Blvd Ste 407 Hoffman Estates, IL 60192

Dr. Beaird is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Advocate Sherman Hospital