Dr. Leslie Abromowitz, MD

Dr. Leslie Abromowitz, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Leslie Abromowitz, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Lancaster, OH. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

1592 Granville Pike

Lancaster, OH 43130

Learn about Dr. Abromowitz

See how frequently Dr. Abromowitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Schizophrenia
Bipolar Disorder
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Abromowitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Wright State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Cinn Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Case West Res Affil Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Abromowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abromowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abromowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abromowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abromowitz to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Abromowitz's Performance
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Abromowitz is one of the best psychiatrists I have wotked with. She is very knowledgeable about the conditions she treats and the medications she prescribes, and shares her knowledge. She takes time to explain her decision-making process when it comes to various treatment options. Also, she includes me in that process by giving weight to my preference when it comes to trying a new medicine, adjusting a dose, etc. I can tell she cares about her work and her patients.
Pickerington, OH |
I went to her for help with using the correct anxiety/depression meds. Before I even got in to see her her nurse insisted I take a drug test. What? Why? I explained I was not there for narcotics but it didn't matter. The entire 45 minute session was focused on narcotics and how people are abusing it. She did not listen to me at all. Needless to say she did not help me at all. Total waste of time.
Columbus, OH |
Dr Abromowitz is the most compassionate doctor I've ever had. She legitimately want's to help and I've always felt comfortable confiding in her. I wish we had more psychiatrists like her.
in Lancaster, Ohio 43130 |
Wonderful!! She knows her stuff!! She is very well informed, very intelligent, and yet she truly listens to you and is concerned. I have been going to psychiatrist for my ADHD since I was 9 years old. I am now 59. She is by far THE BEST. She specializes in children, and only took my case on a special circumstance. I'm sure she must be even more amazing with children.
in Lancaster, Ohio 43130 |
She is absolutely the very best Dr I have ever been to. I have been seeing her now for approx 2 years. I have been seeing psychiatrists since I was 9 for ADHD. I am now 59. Although she specializes in children because of special circumstances she agreed to see me.I AM SO GLAD. SHE IS SO WELL INFORMED. VERY INTELLIGENT AND KNOWS HER STUFF. I BET SHE IS EVEN MORE AMAZING WITH CHILDREN. SHE LISTENS AND IS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST PHYCHATRIST I HAVE HAD!
Have you seen Dr. Leslie Abromowitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Abromowitz?