Dr. Lesley Glover, MD

Dr. Lesley Glover, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 39 years old

Dr. Glover specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Loxahatchee, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Glover? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Glover's Experience

See how Dr. Glover's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glover

Dr. Glover accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Glover has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Glover
Dr. Glover's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in West Palm Beach |
Since I relocated to West Palm Beach, Dr. Glover was my doctor. Her staff caused me issues with my medication and when I attempted to reach out to Dr. Glover, her staff blocked my request and advised her I was causing problems. I got a new doctor and contacted my insurance company to advise of the problem. I saw Dr. Glover 2 weeks ago in a store and she asked me why have I not been in to see her. I told her to check the file and complaint I made regarding her staff.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I have always had great experiences with Dr. Glover. She is congeneal, kind and knowledgeable. She listens well.
in west palm beach |
I have been with Dr. Glover for 11 years. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. She feels more like family. She truly cares about her patients!! I would recommend her 5 stars!!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Glover is a very caring person that makes you feel at ease, with the knowledge that she will listen and make appropriate decisions weighing all factors including your feelings and suggestions. Most practitioners TELL you wants wrong rather than asking for a patients input. I find the compassion Dr. Glover provides is very healthy for patients who don't have to worry if the doctor has your best interests at heart. Dr. Glover provides me with the most confidence I've ever felt in a doctor.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Glover herself if GREAT, I love her and I feel that is the only reason my husband and I stayed for as long as we did. But, the staff lacks a lot. The doctor wanted medication to be taken almost 4 wks ago and there was an issue with authorization for the medication. The pharmacy, myself and my husband have called multiple time and nothing. There have been NO return call from anyone at all.. Disappointing we have to change doctors now.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Lack of follow up with patients; appointment times and the actual time you get seen can be an hour later
Have you seen Dr. Lesley Glover, MD?
Are you Dr. Glover?

Dr. Glover's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Glover has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glover's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Glover does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Glover and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Glover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Glover does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Glover and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: