Dr. Lesley Glover, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Lesley Glover, MD
Dr. Lesley Glover, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Loxahatchee, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Glover is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.

Dr. Glover's Care Philosophy

Bringing Family and Health Together

Dr. Glover's Experience

See how Dr. Glover's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glover

Dr. Glover accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Glover is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Glover has admitting privileges.

Dr. Glover's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glover to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Glover's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Wellington, Fl |
    Highly recommend Dr. Glover but her Manager for the billing department horrible and scheduling dept. not good at all.. I had an appt. this past Friday and they turned me down because I said I o oh can pay them $20 now and I can pay the other $20 May 6th when I get paid. I don't even have a copay for DR.'s office..this is what I owe them $45.00.. that's it..I said your really gonna turn a patient away because I can't afford the other $25.00.. it's not like I owe u hundreds of dollars..
    West Palm Beach, FL |
    I thought the Physicians assistant, Heather, was great. However the wait time was way too long and there was no one there. However if you ever have to deal with the billing department you'll want to get a root canal instead. VERY RUDE! Not sure I'll go back because of their unfair billing practices.
    in West Palm Beach |
    Since I relocated to West Palm Beach, Dr. Glover was my doctor. Her staff caused me issues with my medication and when I attempted to reach out to Dr. Glover, her staff blocked my request and advised her I was causing problems. I got a new doctor and contacted my insurance company to advise of the problem. I saw Dr. Glover 2 weeks ago in a store and she asked me why have I not been in to see her. I told her to check the file and complaint I made regarding her staff.
    West Palm Beach, FL |
    I have always had great experiences with Dr. Glover. She is congeneal, kind and knowledgeable. She listens well.
    in west palm beach |
    I have been with Dr. Glover for 11 years. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. She feels more like family. She truly cares about her patients!! I would recommend her 5 stars!!
    in Lake Worth, FL |
    Dr. Glover is a very caring person that makes you feel at ease, with the knowledge that she will listen and make appropriate decisions weighing all factors including your feelings and suggestions. Most practitioners TELL you wants wrong rather than asking for a patients input. I find the compassion Dr. Glover provides is very healthy for patients who don't have to worry if the doctor has your best interests at heart. Dr. Glover provides me with the most confidence I've ever felt in a doctor.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Dr. Glover herself if GREAT, I love her and I feel that is the only reason my husband and I stayed for as long as we did. But, the staff lacks a lot. The doctor wanted medication to be taken almost 4 wks ago and there was an issue with authorization for the medication. The pharmacy, myself and my husband have called multiple time and nothing. There have been NO return call from anyone at all.. Disappointing we have to change doctors now.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Lack of follow up with patients; appointment times and the actual time you get seen can be an hour later
    Have you seen Dr. Lesley Glover, MD?
    Are you Dr. Glover?

Dr. Glover's Care Philosophy

Bringing Family and Health Together

Dr. Glover's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Glover has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glover's Board Certifications

Memorial Health University Medical Center

Completed in 2004

University Of Miami

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Glover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Immunization