Dr. Lesley Cown, MD

Dr. Lesley Cown, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 54 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Cown specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Macon, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cown? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cown's Experience

See how Dr. Cown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cown

Dr. Cown accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cown to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Cown's Performance
    GOOD
Macon, Ga |
No way I'd recommend this office. I made an appointment due to being ill and they ignored my symptoms. I've been a patient for over 3 years and have never once seen the actual Doc. It's always a nurse practitioner. I was prescribed meds without discussing side affects which after looking up on the Internet are extremely dangerous. They're closed on Fridays and 2 hours Monday - Thursday so really only open 3 days a week. I'll never go back!
in Macon, GA |
Dr. Cown, is a wonderful and caring Doctor. She is very interested in her patients and exemplifies care and concern. She is always upbeat and has great bedside manners. I have been a patient for 20+ years. I highly recommend her!!! Also, her nurse practitioner Margie is Aewesome!!!! The entire staff is outstanding.
in Macon, GA |
i have not seen Dr Cown in 3 years. I always see Margie, a NP. She is my doctor and she is very good.
in Macon ga |
I have never met dr Cown I always see her PA's. I had a seizure two weeks ago this coming Friday I called dr cowns office for a referral to see a Neurologist! I spoke to Heather she informed me to go to the hospital while they were getting me a referral to date I have not heard back from the Drs office! I called to follow up spoke to Heather she yelled at me & told me that she never said that. My PCP should be the referring dr not the hospital. my family will no longer treat w this facility.
in Dublin, GA |
The phone system is not personal. You get a phone list to dial and never get a person. You follow the instructions and the people that work for Dr. Cown can't do their job or don't care. I personally left a message on the refill prescription and called the next day to verify that they got the prescription and they failed me. I had to pay out of pocket for my prescription cause office staff can't do their job. The office staff need to get it together before they lose patients.
Have you seen Dr. Lesley Cown, MD?
Are you Dr. Cown?

Compare Dr. Cown

Dr. Cown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Cown has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cown's Board Certifications

Dr. Cown does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cown and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Mercer Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1991

Medical Center Of Central Georgia

Completed in 1992

Medical Center Of Central Georgia

Completed in 1994

Dr. Cown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cown does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cown and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.