Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Lesco Rogers, MD
Dr. Lesco Rogers, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Asheville, NC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Asheville Pain Relief Center

5 Yorkshire St Ste B

Asheville, NC 28803

Learn about Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers' Experience

Dr. Rogers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Dartmouth Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Rogers' Performance
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr Rogers is very informative
Arden, NC |
Awesome Doctor! Would definitely recommend him to my Doctor.
in Asheville, NC |
Dr. Rogers is the most caring, knowledgeable, and personable physician I have ever been under the care of. Dr Rogers cares about the well being of his patients and always spends as much time as needed with me each month. Dr Rogers explained more about my condition in thirty minutes than all of the other doctors combined over the past four years! He understands what I'm going through and shows compassion unlike other physicians. I am very grateful for how much he helps me.
in Black Mountain, NC |
Dr. Rogers is the most caring, knowledgeable, and personable physician I have ever been under the care of. Dr Rogers cares about the well being of his patients and spends as much time as needed with me each month. Dr. Rogers explained more about my condition in thirty minutes than all of the other specialists combined over the past four years! He understands what I'm going through and I am grateful to be one of his patients.
in Swannanoa, NC |
I'm not sure my other review showed up, so I'm writing this quick review just to say that Dr. Rogers is excellent! I highly recommend him for many reasons. If you need a caring pain doctor, don't hesitate to go to him. I really don't understand the couple of negative reviews he got. I think perhaps they are bogus, coming from another office that is struggling due to being a poor office themselves. Sad. Anyway, just try him out. I know you'll agree that Dr. Rogers cares about his patients.
in Waynesville, NC |
In addition to being a great doctor Dr Rodgers has a warm personality which goes a long way in alleviating White Coat Hypertension. The first time I meet him he was wearing a Snoopy tie, I knew then I would have a real human instead of a Me Deity complex!!!!
in Clyde, NC |
He has a very nice personality. He listens to you and talks to you about your problems. Overall he is an excellent Dr. and he takes times to listen. I like him a bunch and gives good care.
in Asheville, NC |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Rogers, his office manager / go-to gal and office staff. The office is brand new, clean, and they run on time. The staff consistently answers all my questions before and after making my appointment. Dr. Rogers provides a safe, understanding, sympathetic, private practice, and always accompanies his diagnosis with education and standard treatment recommendations. He is the first doctor that ever made me consider quitting smoking. Dr. Rogers
in Leicester, NC |
Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Hours of waiting in a freezing office. Total disrespect and suspicion. No doctor in sight. They treat for opioid addiction, not pain. Waited for hours to get essentially nothing. I walked out and said I would not return. The only doctors office I have ever walked out of. If I could give zero stars, I would. Save your money and time and go elsewhere.
in Asheville, NC |
This man should NOT be in practice. Not only did he have his back to me while he was initially evaluating me, but he diagnosed me (arguing with a different diagnosis I already had) with absolutely NO palpation or any physical exam of any kind. He is impersonal, has a terrible bedside manner, and has staff working with him who talk about patients' personal business loud enough for everyone in the waiting room to hear. Not only that, but they don't return calls. Terrible doctor!
in Waynesville, NC |
I never once met with Dr. Rogers, I was always met by a PA who didn't know how to treat patients.
Have you seen Dr. Lesco Rogers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogers?