Dr. Leroy Loving Jr, DDS

Oral Surgery | Male

Dr. Leroy Loving Jr, DDS
Dr. Leroy Loving Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Decatur, GA. He has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Loving Jr is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Loving Jr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Loving Jr

Dr. Loving Jr accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Loving Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Loving Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Loving Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loving Jr to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Loving Jr's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I went to have a consultation and ended up having three wisdom teeth removed for a very affordable fee based in my insurance. Dr. Loving was professional and very detailed during the consultation. I felt no pain during the procedure and my swelling and soreness was completely gone within 24 hours. I would highly recommended Dr. Loving in the future. He also has very friendly and professional staff.
Riverdale, GA |
Great Dentist! I had four wisdom teeth removed and I feel great! Thanks Dr. Loving?? Very friendly staff made me feel welcomed.?
in East Point, GA |
I caught Marta right outside the office as I left smiling. I walked in to a waiting room full of beautiful women whom were taken back and were out within 30 minutes. The women behind the counter were so pretty you'd smile regardless of pain. Dr. Loving Jr. and his assistant sat me down prepping the extraction, talked about options, possibilities, cost and gave me a moment to think. Next thing I know the molar is out and intact from a slight twist of his wrist. Thank you.
in Jonesboro, GA |
My 18 year old daughter had all four of her wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Loving, and I must say he did an excellent job. Dr. Loving made my daughter feel comfortable and was very attentive. Before meeting Dr. Loving my daughter was terrified of having oral surgery, but after meeting him she was calm and not nervous at all. The day after her surgery he called personally to check on her instead of having a nurse do it for him, which I greatly appreciated and was very impressed by.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was refered to this dentist which is way out of my house range to get my wisdom teeth removed, well it took them forever to make me an appointment. I called up there three time begging them to make me an appointment before my insurance would no longer cover the exstractions. They finally made it and on the day of told me if I was over 10 minutes late they would reschedule me. It takes me 30 minutes to reach his office from my house, not even mentioning traffic. Staff members were awful!
in Atlanta,GA |
My primary care dentist recommend me to Dr. Leroy Loving. I will come to him from now on. He was so gentle and caring. His staff was so friendly and just so very nice.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Loving Jr. Is the best oral surgeon that I have ever been too in my life, he is a perfectionist at what he does. I was nervous upon arrival but the whole procedure was over within 30 minutes from start to finish, and I felt absolutely nothing. I was very impressed and recommend him to anyone who needs a tooth extracted.
Atlanta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Loving was impressive from the time he walked into the room; he was very knowledgeable, respectful and treated me like a person. He took the time to explain everything, His bed side manor is impeccable! He wanted to ensure I wasn't in any pain. After, leaving his office, I immediately said, I am going to write a letter to the Medical Association on his behalf. Moreover, I will recommend Dr. Loving to all my friends, family and coworkers.
Have you seen Dr. Leroy Loving Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Loving Jr?

Compare Dr. Loving Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Loving Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Loving Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Loving Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Loving Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loving Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral Surgery

Dr. Loving Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Loving Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.