Dr. Leroy Boriack, MD

Family Medicine | Male

BORIACK LEROY MD OFFICE 5866 S Staples St Ste 202 Corpus Christi, TX 78413 Get Directions
Dr. Leroy Boriack, MD
Dr. Leroy Boriack, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 84 years old and has been practicing for 59 years. Dr. Boriack is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South.

Dr. Boriack's Experience

See how Dr. Boriack's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boriack

Dr. Boriack accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Boriack is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Boriack has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boriack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boriack to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Boriack's Performance
Corpus Christi, TX |
I'm a mental patient and he didn't want to give me zanex so he gave me another drug which keeps me stress free throughout the day. He prays for his patients because he has a big heart, and believes. For those of you badmouthing him, Maybe yall shoul just go somewhere else. Maybe y'all will find another doctor. May the Lord Jesus bless you all along with Dr. Boriak who is just trying to help. His scheduling is strange.
in Corpus Christi |
This doctor is rude and unprofessional. I've seen him a few times and he seemed great, but along with his rude staff, became an issues. Not only do they tell you one thing, and the Doctor another, they want you to wait hours ( up to four) before seeing the Doctor. He refused to fill out my FMLA paper working, complaining he doesn't do that sort of basic clergy work. When I explained I needed it so I wouldn't get fired , he said..well maybe you should be fired.
Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Boriack told me that my gallbladder pain was stress related. That gallbladder sent me to the ER and required surgery. He ignored my latex allergy using latex gloves for the exam. He insisted that I would not get better unless I let God into my life because, even though I am a devout Catholic, I was uncomfortable with my doctor trying to force me to pray. He sent me on my way after finally being seen for abt 5 minutes 3 hrs after my appointment time with a prayer hotline pamphlet and Xanax.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
My name is Abriel Leal I have been a patient of Dr. Boriack since I believe December of last year. I am now a friend to the good Doctor because of his lovely personality and his care and good treatment of me. He is the first Doctor of my adult life that has actually taken the time to get to know me. His care is comprehensive he is an excellent teacher and care giver. He is a true gentleman. He and I share a common bond through faith in Jesus and we pray for each other but he first prayed for me
Have you seen Dr. Leroy Boriack, MD?
Are you Dr. Boriack?

Compare Dr. Boriack

Dr. Boriack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Boriack does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boriack and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston

Graduated in 1958

Dr. Boriack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boriack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Boriack does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Boriack and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.