Dr. Leor Skoczylas, MD

Dr. Leor Skoczylas, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Leor Skoczylas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 44 years old. Dr. Skoczylas is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center.

Dr. Skoczylas' Experience

See how Dr. Skoczylas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skoczylas

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Skoczylas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Skoczylas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skoczylas to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Skoczylas' Performance
    Delray Beach, FL |
    Absolutely horrible office. The staff is SUPER unfriendly and the doctor does NOT call back or take his time with patients! I had missed my yearly check-up 1x and since the doctor has not seen me the doctor would NOT allow me to make my yearly check-up because he would consider me a 'new' patient and he is NOT taking new patients. This is after seeing this doctor for over 5 (five) years!
    Montclair, NJ |
    Excellent, caring physician for aging parent. Can't say enough good things about the top notch level of care and great communications with family. Very Grateful!
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Rudest office staff ever. Hangs up on you for no reason. Very unhelpful. Overpriced on service. Worse than poor. A bad example of our medical system.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    I waited 15 minutes before the desk clerk acknowledged my existence. 15 minutes more passed before she gave me the new patient forms. Then nothing for 30 minutes. After 60 total minutes of waiting, she informed me that I would have to pay $385 to see the doctor as my deductible on my new insurance had not been used up yet. I didn't have a problem with the $385 although it's pricey for a simple visit. But after an hour of waiting, I'd had enough and walked out. I won't be going back.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    I had the worst experience that I have ever had in a Dr office. I was a new patient looking for a physical. After waiting 1 hour the assistant came into my room and told me that my insurance would not cover a physical (which is not true) and that the visit would be $295. The best part is that they only accept cash or a check and required me to leave the office and go to a cash machine before the doctor would see me. I was highly offended and left. Very unprofessional and I would stay away.
    in BOCA RATON, FL |
    Very please with Dr. Skoczylas and especially his New Front Desk staff Jesse is the BEST and Meka, Cynthia are wonderful, good riddens to Lynn she was a monster always bad mouthing office staff and Doctor. I will recommend this office with 5 Star ratings all day. Jesse has been the longest most loyal humble employee with out her the office would fall apart.
    in Boca Raton, Florida |
    The best doctor. Always takes time with me. Makes sure my medications are right and if not necessary takes them away. When in the hospital , he is always there. Everyday.
    Have you seen Dr. Leor Skoczylas, MD?
    Are you Dr. Skoczylas?

Dr. Skoczylas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Skoczylas does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Skoczylas and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skoczylas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skoczylas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skoczylas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Skoczylas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.