Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD

Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Lapuerta Jr is affiliated with Pearland Medical Center and Saint Joseph Medical Center.

Plastic Surgery Institute of Southeast Texas

2360 County Road 94 Ste 104

Pearland, TX 77584

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Lapuerta Jr

Dr. Lapuerta Jr's Experience

Dr. Lapuerta Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Broken Arm
  • Burn Injuries
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

• St Joseph Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Baylor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Lapuerta Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lapuerta Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lapuerta Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lapuerta Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lapuerta Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lapuerta Jr's Performance
Pearland, TX |
First class service. White glove experience. Concierge attention. From the consultation to my results and openness to discuss any concerns, Dr Lapuerta and his staff genuinely care about who you are as a person and your treatment/recovery. This is definitely not a revolving door type of place. You're seen as a unique individual and treated with high respect. 3months after my procedure, 0 problems, 100% HAPPY!
Sweeny, Tx. |
Results achieved are above my expectations. Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are awesome.
in Pearland, Texas |
I don't even know where to start!!!!!! Dr. Lapuerta is the absolute best. I am truly a walking billboard for him and his work. Over the years I have recommended and referred everyone I know and they have been more than please with their results as well! Do not hesitate at all because you are in the hands of a true genius! Just schedule! You will be so glad you did!?? Xo, Anna De La Rosa www.annadelarosa.com
in Dayton, TX |
Very professional Surgeon and staff. Always someone to answer questions and concerns. Very pleased with the results
in Houston, TX |
I recently had a tummy tuck and a hysterectomy done. Dr LaPuerta and staff were awesome. They were very pleasant and caring before and after my procedures. I would recommend them to everyone that plans on having a procedure done. I am well pleased with my results.
I am a health care provider who had 2 major surgeries with Dr. Lapuerta . I am very satisfied! Mine were done in his in office OR (TOP OF THE CLASS), Being knowledgeable of OR needs, I knew I was safe in his. He is a Dr. with a knack for detail and truly loves his work. He has a great MD anesthesiologist who is with you pre, in & post op. The nurses Lisa and now Camie are awesome and very experienced in their job roles. Brandi the pt care coordinator and other office staff are so professional.
in Pearland, Texas |
I am a breast cancer survivor. I had breast reconstruction in 1988. Over the years it became hard & very uncomfortable. I also suffered from lymph edema & infections in my arm due to the removal of lymph nodes. Along with a complete breast reconstruction, Dr. Lapuerta performed a lymph node transplant from the groin area back to my arm pit. My pain & swelling is so much less now and the infections have ceased thus far. I couldn't be more pleased with the surgery and entire process. Amazing!
in Houston, TX |
My experience was very good with Dr. Lapuerta he kind and answered any questions or concerns that I had about my procedure (tummy tuck). He did a great job with me as I'm healing very nicely
Great work! Caring doc!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. La Puerta is the best! He is soo down to earth and listens to your EVERY concern. He doesn't promise what he can't deliver so be realistic because he will definitely let you know, no false advertisements here. His staff is friendly and Brandi makes you feel like you all have been friends since childhood.
Pearland, TX |
From the staff to the doctor himself has been first class. Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. Dr. Lapuerta is an intelligent, confident, and sweet as ever! Brandi his patient coordinator has gone far and beyond her responsibilities to care for your needs! If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes his time, Dr. Lapuerta is someone you should consider visiting!
Katy, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend them. I receive many compliments due to his exceptional work. I cannot sing his praises enough!!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are remarkable! They were very informative and made me feel very comfortable! I am six weeks post op from a lower body lift and I am very pleased with my results! I still have a little swelling, but that is normal and my body looks better each day! If you are considering any type of plastic surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Leo Lapuerta!
in Katy, TX |
Very confident in my decision to have breast augmentation with Dr lapuerta. He was very laid back and easy to talk to, I was comfortable from the first visit. All the staff is all wonderful, especially Brandi. They have always listened to my concerns and addressed them any time I've had questions, before and after surgery. I'm almost 1 month out, and I love my results so far!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Leo Lapuerta is very personable and very professional. I had Breast lift and Liposuction 3 weeks ago, and I am still recovering but so far things look really, really good. Staff is very pleasant and operations run well and on schedule. I m very please with Dr. Lapuerta treatment so far, he likes to please his patients and is a very respectful of patient wants and needs. YES, I recommend Dr. Lapuerta.
Katy, TX |
I went to Dr Lapuerta for a breast reduction and a tummy tuck. I have had a wonderful experience with Dr Lapuerta and his staff. Brandi and Brenda are great! Dr Lapuerta did a great job. I am extremely happy with my results. They are a wonderful team and I would highly recommend them.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are amazing!! I had several consultations before meeting with Dr. Lapuerta and just didn't feel as comfortable and confident with any other surgeon as I did when I met Dr. Lapuerta! He has a very warm personality and makes you feel comfortable asking questions. Brenda was very helpful answering questions as well and his Nurse Sam was always prompt in replying to my emails with questions i had after surgery. I absolutely highly recommend Dr. Lapuerta!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr La Puerta and his staff were very helpful. I had a breast augmentation and I love the results! I didn't feel pressured to go bigger than I wanted, the was awesome and my recovery was so easy!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are very patient with questions. My surgery with him was a splendid result!!! I am considering more options with him. I also have gotten Botox injections which worked great and have an appointment for another one - looking forward to it!
in Pearland, TX |
Hired Dr. LaPuerta and his team for a tummy tuck to remove some excess skin from spending my 20's obese. Results are fantastic. Process was professional and pleasant. He has a top notch team and he is a skilled surgeon is very pleasant to deal with. Nothing negative to say at all.
in Houston, TX |
He was gentle and most informative. His explanation and findings were stated in layman terms, most helpful. My calls were returned within minutes with the most informative answers . Great.
in Friendswood, TX |
I want you to know that Dr. Lapuerta and hist patient coordinator, Brandi and his entire staff are phenomenal. He did a full tummy tuck, implant replacement during a hysterectomy. The surgery was long. He gave me his cell and he couldn't have been more caring. His bed side manners make you feel so great and never rushed. I had it done 10/19/16. I am 4 weeks out. He has been there through the entire recovery! I would use him again in a second...thank you! HGG
in League City, TX |
Saw Dr. Lapuerta for a BA & tummy tuck following 3 pregnancies and nursing 3 babies. The entire office staff is kind & compassionate & makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Lapuerta is thorough & explains the procedures in detail, respectful, & truly cares about each individual patient. Ultimately had a BA for now, as I couldn't afford the downtime with a tummy tuck with a 2 year old. Will be back in a few years for TT! Beyond happy with my results! Dr. L is a perfectionist with his work!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta is an outstanding doctor. He is friendly and answers all my questions with direct honesty. His results have never disappointed me.
in Pearland, Texas |
Dr. Lapuerta has the most experience and truly understands human physiology!! The results speak for themselves. I always receive the BEST care, with the most natural results.
in Sugar Land, TX |
As a health professional, I do my homework when seeking medical care and I am happy to say that Dr. LaPuerta and his staff have exceeded my expectations. His skill, his professionalism, and thoroughness are stellar. His team walks you through the process for your selected treatment/surgery and they all make certain all questions were answered and uncertainty absent. A special thank you to Brandi for aiding in a speedy recovery. Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. LaPuerta and his team.
in Lubbock, Texas |
Dr. Lapuerta is excellent! I was and am very pleased with my results!
in Cypress, TX |
On Sept 1st 2016 Dr. Lapuerta gave me a full lower body lift and fixed my botched breast reduction from 20's with new implants. I searched out many physicians before deciding on Dr. Lapuerta, and Thank God I did. This doctor is amazing. Not only is he caring, and has a great bedside manner, but he listens. Almost a month out and my body is starting to look amazing, and the scaring is minimal. He is just that good. I will always go back for any needs I may have in the future!
in Pearland, TX |
Caring Doctor, happy with the results. Excellent professional staff especially Brandy.
in Houston, TX |
VIsit him twice a year for Botox. Pleased with results.
in Brazoria, TX |
Dr LaPuerta's surgical skills make me look younger, instead of modified. I highly try him!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta is beyond amazing! I could not be more impressed with my breast augmentation. The entire staff was extremely professional and most importantly helpful throughout my surgery and healing cycle. I will look forward to utilizing Dr. Lapuetra in the near future.
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lapuerta. He, Brandi and the rest of the team were professional and absolutly the best. After having 3 children, I wanted to get breast implants. I went to a few consultations and choose Dr. Lapuerta. Surgery day I was very nervous and scared because I had never been put under or had any type of surgery the whole staff was very comforting and made me feel at ease. 7 months post op and Im am extremely happy with my results!
in Houston, TX |
I had breast reduction surgery several years ago and the results are amazing. I had no hesitation going to Dr. Lapuerta for my tummy tuck. He and his staff are very friendly especially Dawn and Brandi and I was extremely confident that everything would go well. I am 4wks post op and ecstatic at the results. Everything was thoroughly explained so I was never really nervous. He won plastic surgeon of the year in 2015 so that speaks volumes. 5 stars easily!!
in Houston, TX |
I searched for Dr. Lapuerta to do a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants while I was having a hysterectomy and bladder surgery. I wanted to do all of the surgery with only one anesthesia event at the hospital. He and his staff fully coordinated the surgeries with my urogynecologist's office and made the scheduling process super easy. Brandi was an amazing support in helping me make decisions about the procedures as well as Dr. Lapuerta. The results are perfect. I am completely satisfied
in Warren Tx |
Dr. Lapuerta is always professional and friendly. My experience being his patient has been pleasant and he has met all my expectations.
in Pearland, TX |
I cannot say enough about this wonderful Doctor. He was very easy to talk to and had a genuine concern for me. His bedside manner was awesome. I instantly knew I could trust him. The staff are amazing! Friendly with great personalities! Yesterday I had a face lift. I feel and look great ! Dr. (Mrs) Lapuerta the anesthesiologist instantly put me at ease, again wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed ! many thanks to all the staff for all you did for me
Houston, TX |
After dreaming about a tummy tuck for years after having had my two sons, I finally did it! I chose Dr.Lapuerta because he had performed a breast reduction/lift on my breasts 12 years ago. My breast still look great after 12 years and two kids! He was so awesome and thorough with me then, I knew that he would perform any and all plastic work performed in the future. Dr. Lapuerta's staff is AWESOME! I feel as though I could contact the office at any time if necessary.
in Montgomery, TX |
I have had the most amazing experience with Dr. Lapuerta and his amazing staff. From my very first consult I knew he was the surgeon that was going to do my surgery, I looked no further. My surgery went as smooth as silk, my recovery has been a breeze. Any surgery I consider in the future Dr. Lapuerta is the man!!! If your considering surgery, just make an appointment to see him and trust me you will not regret it. Dr Lapuerta, Brandi and Dawn thank you from the bottom of my heart
Houston, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Lapuerta for years, and I am very happy with the care and service that I have received. I had been to other offices before with jacked up prices and high pressure, but you never get that here. Dr. Lapuerta listens to your needs and responds without trying to talk you in to other expensive procedures. His staff is wonderful, and they make the entire experience a pleasure. Would recommend him highly!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta and staff are AWESOME!!. From consultation to follow up. I had breast and tummy tuck. They gave me back my youth. I highly recommend them to anyone considering help with ageing and body image. The best in the west. Thank you Dr. Lapuerta and your great staff. Diana
Pearland, TX |
Very good, very complete and highly recommend
in Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta is easy to talk to. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and I felt very confident in his ability to give me the results I was seeking. After a less than successful cosmetic procedure with another physician, Dr. Lapuerta was not only able to correct the damage that had been done, but he was also able to make the end results better than ever before! The pre-op consultation with his surgical nurse, Dawn, lasted well over an hour. All of my questions were anwered perfectly.
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr La Puerta and staff are the most friendly people there are. I was very nervous about the entire process, but they made me feel very comfortable. This experience has been the best and one I will never forget. The staff is always there to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I will definitely be going back and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.
in Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta gave me a face lift in 2007. It turned out just great, he told me what he would be doing and how long it take. He made me very comfortable about the operation. He has a very calming manner about himself. He takes an interest in you as a person. I have gone back to him serveral times for touch ups here and there. I would and have recommended him to my friends and would so in a heart beat.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are very professional and make you feel at ease. I have been a patient of his for 5 yrs now and will continue to go to him for all my cosmetic needs. They are always very accommodating with my limited time due to my work schedule. I trust his opinion 100% and his results are just what you were looking for.
in Pearland, TX |
I had a tummy tuck and lipo many years ago...and loved Dr.Lapuerta...he made me feel very comfortable and I loved my results.. I am planning on looking into botox and he would be the only doctor I would allow to do it.
in Pearland, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Lapuerta!! My surgery went well and my results are amazing even though i am only 4 weeks post-op!! I still have some swelling (which is normal) but I already look completely different. His bedside manner is great and the office staff are super nice (Brandy, Lisa and Dawn). Dawn is their nurse and she is so patient and helpful. I swear i called her with questions every week and she always spend the time to explain everything and put me at ease! I could not be happier!!
Have you seen Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Lapuerta Jr?