Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD

Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Pearland, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Plastic Surgery Institute of Southeast Texas

2360 County Road 94 Ste 104

Pearland, TX 77584

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lapuerta Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lapuerta Jr's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ganglion Cyst

Dr. Lapuerta Jr treats Ganglion Cyst more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Lapuerta Jr treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Dr. Lapuerta Jr performs Myofascial Trigger Point Injection more than 53% of his peers

Dr. Lapuerta Jr performs this procedure more than 53% of his peers

• Broken Arm
  • Burn Injuries
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

4.5

Dr. Lapuerta Jr?
Dr. Lapuerta Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD
Excellent. Dr Lapuerta is highly skilled and gifted. The nurses are amazing. Anesthesiologists did something to where my recovery left me w no nausea! Be careful w Brandi. She made an empty promise to me that I failed to get in writing. I had gone to another surgeon to get a consultation and was only going to go with the other surgeon due to getting a high discount. When I let Brandi know that I was going with the other surgeon she checked w the dr and replied we will match or give you a better deal. I am thankful that they did what they did but Brandi did not keep her word. She left out something that really bothered me with being ethical! I confronted her and it did no good. Just get everything in writing because once you get pass your experience with her and paying everything else is incredible and amazing. The Dr and nurses take really good care of you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Very unfriendly staff, made me feel out of place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I waited quite a while to post my review. I am far enough along now post surgery (5 months) to report accurately. I am very pleased with my results. I'd say 92 out of 100. There was a little hiccup during my home recovery, but all turned out well. I have confidence in Dr. LaPuerta's skills; I was not the ideal case, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. His office is run very professionally and respectfully, his staff is wonderful. I was well informed and my pain was managed perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Dr. L's entire staff cares about you from the beginning through the end. His confidence in his work puts you at ease. His postoperative checkups are frequent and not rushed. Such a genuinely kind man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Lapuerta and his staff. They were wonderful and caring from day one. I love how open and down to earth everyone is. I felt very at-ease and felt I was in good hands. I would recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. LaPuerta...he’s the best. I’ve been seeing Dr. LaPuerts for years and have always had a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Dr. Lapuerta does wonderful work. He’s very caring, considerate and always concerned with your wants and needs. His staff is also great. They are excellent at what each of them do and also very nice and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Can’t say enough positive things about the care and results I received from Dr. Lapuerta. Making an appointment with him was one of the best decisions I ever made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Dr. Lapuerta is very professional and he manages to create a relaxing and comfortable office experience. He and Brandi went above and beyond to make sure that I knew what to expect before and after surgery. Actually the entire staff was great! My surgery experience was 10 years ago but I will be back soon for additional procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Lapuerta's for a few different procedures over the years. He is the best! Listens to your concerns & I am always happy with my results. The staff is very friendly & knowledgeable as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I am a 48 year old who had lost about 70 pounds and had some excess skin on arms and needed a breast reduction. I had the arm lift and breast lift done at the same time. I noticed an improvement the very next day with my posture and no back pain. Everyone in the office is very caring and friendly! The care they provided was outstanding and if you follow their directions, it is well worth it. I would recommend Dr. Lapuerta. I feel much more confident in myself, which is what it is all about!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
You did an excellent work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I am 3 months post op from my first Breast Augmentation and I cannot express my gratitude enough. Dr. Lapuerta changed my life,he always answered all of my questions & concerns with great patience. I trusted in him completely and he did not disappoint. I am in love with my results! Thank you to the whole team! Brandi, Nurse Margaret, Dr. L in anesthesia! I am forever grateful for the such a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Dr. LaPuerta and his staff are excellent!!! I’m very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Great doctor! Love the work done! Friendly staff and a place where you feel important! Would recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
From the very first visit the staff and Dr Lapuerta were so very friendly and patient. I took more than three separate visits to make up my mind because I was so nervous. Now, I wished I had this done many years earlier. I look so good and I am so pleased with the outcome. They have helped me every week until I did not need it anymore. I would not hesitate to send my family or friends to him. His nurses were also excellent, kind and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Dr. Lapuerta is amazing! His whole staff puts you at ease from the minute you walk in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Dr Lapuerta is top notch. I was very nervous before going into my surgery and he put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to get a tummy tuck, lipo or breast lift. I’m one month post op and very excited about what my final results will look like. Dr Lapuerta always has me leaving my appointments with a smile on my face. His staff is also very caring and very responsive. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
Loved the whole experience! Everything was explained clearly. The staff was great and made me feel comfortable and welcomed, after the procedure I was sore but not in pain. I’m very happy with my results, it was absolutely worth the pay!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr, MD?
I had a Breast Augmentation done. I had an awesome experience from the Doctor all the way down to his staff. When I went for my consultation I didn’t feel rushed Dr. Lapuerta took his time and answered all my questions. I was very pleased with him because I wanted to go really big and he was very honest with me about going to big. The day of my Surgery I was very nervous and you could tell, but my Nurse, Dr. Lapuerta and the Anesthesia made me feel so comfortable.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lapuerta Jr?

Plastic Surgery Institute of Southeast Texas

Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lapuerta Jr treats patients.