Dr. Leopold Yin, MD

Dr. Leopold Yin, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Leopold Yin, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Yin is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center.

4140 E Baseline Rd Ste 211

Mesa, AZ 85206

Learn about Dr. Yin

See how frequently Dr. Yin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Larynx Conditions
Laryngitis
Ear Disorders
high

Dr. Yin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Mount Carmel Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Ohio State University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Vanderbilt University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Yin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yin to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Yin's Performance
in MESA |
My and my 15-year-old son love this doctor. Short wait time, thorough, knowledgeable, offered several solutions and gave options to treat my sons condition, surgery was quick and my son had no pain and very little recovery time. Very happy with this Dr. Yin. I would definitely recommend him.
Mesa, AZ |
When the doctor came in, he asked why we were there. After explaining, he went on to say that he couldn't do anything and that our worries weren't valid and he didn't even need to check my baby out. He missed a couple of diagnoses since he wasn't willing to do anything since my baby was gaining weight and "looked" fine even though we had been sent there by another specialist. Had he checked my son and (hopefully) caught the diagnoses, we would have avoided months of other appointments/treatments
Queen Creek, AZ |
I would never recommend this doctor. I went to him because I have a cyst in my right nostril. He never inspected my nostril. Instead he took the time to intimidate me. He is abrupt needs? to be trained properly if he hopes to be a doctor that patients want to visit.
in Mesa, AZ |
After reading all these negative posts about Dr. Yin I have to say I agree with them all. He is condescending and patronizing. He acts like his time is being wasted and runs down the hall after the visits. He put a tube in my ear which still hasn't worked and all he can tell me is there is nothing I can do and go see a specialist. Have to wait 2 additional months to see specialist. Very disgusted with him and will never go back.
in Mesa, AZ |
He is a great Dr. I didn't know when he started the procedure and I felt good when I woke up. I thought that I would be in extreme pain, I highly recommend him.
Phoenix, AZ |
He's everything that annoys me about medical doctors. Late and doesn't care. Condescending and patronizing. Every question I asked he would just keep keep giving me the same answers. Nothing you can do. Nothing you can do. Nothing you can do. He might be the most annoying Dr I've ever been to.
in Mesa, AZ |
Just like many others, he talked down to me and I felt like I was wasting his time! Spoke derogatorily about my PC doctor saying my problem was her issue. He treated me for a severe ear infection but was not very nice then either. Definitely will be finding another ENT and Dr. Yin needs to fin another line of work!'
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Yin was an excellent ENT for my 6 year old son. He was also the surgeon that performed his adenoidectomy. The operation was quick and smooth and he was very informative and helpful. His office was quick to schedule, friendly, and easy to reach. We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Yin and his staff. Highly recommend them! Other ENTs in the Valley were not as pleasant and unable to schedule appointments quickly with our schedule.
Mesa, AZ |
I've seen him 3 times and each time he takes down to me and I feel doesn't take me seriously. Seems like I'm either wasting his time or he just doesn't care.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
He was very rude, talked down to me; stated he could not help me. Stated go to my regular doctor; my regular doctor told me that I need an ENT. Ringing of the ears is a hopeless condition. However, my ringing is where I spent two hours on my cell phone with and upset relative, not from a loud noise. I barely, talk 5 mins at a time on my cell. I have a landline. The ringing and lightheaded started right after the call. Researched electromagnetic radiation in cell phones it is linked to Tinnitus
Mesa, AZ |
I went in with my ears ringing and ear pain. The audiology went well come to find out that having moderate hearing loss, but still in pain. After Dr.Yin's exam and telling me that I have fluid behind my ear, he said there was nothing he could do about it! I just didn't understand that. Also, come back in two months if still having problems, we'll decide whether to put a tube in you ear to drain out. The next day, I ended up having severe pain with inner ear infections! Waste of time at Dr.Yin's
Have you seen Dr. Leopold Yin, MD?
Are you Dr. Yin?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Yin