Dr. Leonidas Miranda, MD

Dr. Leonidas Miranda, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Leonidas Miranda, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

17070 Red Oak Dr Ste 403

Houston, TX 77090

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Miranda

See how frequently Dr. Miranda performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lipomas
Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Miranda's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Miranda "We invest in building relationships with our patients. These relationships are built with time and attentiveness, delivered in the context of competency and care."

• General Surgery
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

• General Surgery

• Inguinal Hernia
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Umbilical Hernia

• Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Hernia Repair
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

• Maimonides Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Fairview Hospital-Cleveland Clinic Healthcare System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Miranda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miranda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miranda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miranda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miranda to family and friends
Dr. Miranda's Performance
in Houston, TX |
An outstanding doctor! I recently had a lumpectomy and Dr. Miranda performed the surgery. He always went over and beyond to make me feel better with my situation before and after surgery. He is a very professional, caring, responsible doctor with excellent bedside manner. I feel very fortunate that I found him and would highly recommend him to others.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Miranda took great care to make sure I understood what to expect regarding my gall bladder surgery. I feel so much better. Thank you for your care and expertise Dr. Miranda. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Miranda for over 3 years. He is very attentive and explains everything thoroughly, and I love his bedside manner. He takes his time and never makes you feel like he is in a rush. I trust him implicitly and would recommend him as a surgeon to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Miranda is a great surgeon he listens and he's very understanding he saved my life
Houston, TX |
He was one of the best surgeons I had. He was very professional and took the time to explain everything to me and answered any questions I had. He is also bilingual so he is great for Spanish speakers as well.
in Houston, TX |
I was very impressed with him, Very professional.
in Houston Texas |
Dr. Miranda was available to see me immediately after calling his office and explaining my medical issue.He was kind and explained the problem thoroughly; I was very impressed with his professionalism. He performed the procedure in his office, where he explained in detailed everything he was doing and why he was doing it. He answered my questions on the spot and always asked if I was comfortable. I just visited him for my post op visit and he explained I was healing wonderfully which my family
Houston, TX |
Exceeded expectations! Excellent beside manners.
in Cypress, TX |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Miranda and his office staff. I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. He is a very kind, talented surgeon who cares about his patients. He took time to explain my diagnosis in detail. It was very reassuring to have someone take the time and answer all my questions. I am very pleased with my outcome and the services received by Dr. Miranda. I would highly recommend Dr. Miranda.
Tomball, TX |
I really enjoyed my visit with the Dr. and recommend him to my friends and family
in El Paso, TX |
If you are looking for a caring and honest surgeon you should look no further. I am actually a Family Doctor and I had no doubt in putting my care in his hands. Not only is he knowledgeable and skillful (as we expect from surgeons) but his personality, empathy and ability to understand and answer concerns make him exceptional. Not many surgeons can give this quality of care. I cannot even count the times my own patients have thanked me for referring them to him. Another plus: habla espanol !
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. MIranda is an extremely caring doctor. He took time to explain my diagnosis in detail and in terms I could understand. It was very reassuring to have someone take the time and answer all my questions.
in Houston, TX |
I highly recommend this doctor. Very good bedside manner and he cares about his patients. I had a breast biopsy and it was as painless as any surgical procedure could be. I went with Dr. Miranda based on the recommendation of a female doctor and I wasn't disappointed.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Miranda is very knowledgeable and clearly explains each step in the treatment of your diagnose. The office staff is friendly and attentive as well.
Houston, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Miranda. He is a very kind and talented surgeon and physician who cares about his patients.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Miranda spent time with me to explain my illness, what the various test results meant, what treatment he recommended and most importantly WHY he recommended that treatment plan. Doctors are knowledgeable people, but the best doctors are also able to show an understanding of their patient's emotional needs when diagnosed with a serious illness and meet those needs. Dr. Miranda is among the best doctors!
Cypress, TX |
Great Doctor. I was very happy with his services and of his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Leonidas Miranda, MD?
Are you Dr. Miranda?

Visit Dr. Miranda

Dr. Miranda accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas