Dr. Leonid Vilensky, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Leonid Vilensky, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Vilensky Upstate Medicine PC 141 Sullys Trl Ste 3 Pittsford, NY 14534 Get Directions

Dr. Leonid Vilensky, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Pittsford, NY. He is 71 years old.

Dr. Vilensky's Experience

See how Dr. Vilensky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vilensky

Dr. Vilensky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vilensky to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Vilensky's Performance
in Rochester, NY |
I suffer from MS-related neuropathic pain. Dr. Vilensky was the only doctor I've dealt with who knew how to treat it properly. Because of following his recommendations, I've been able to get off a fistful of medication, not just for pain, but also to help with sleep. Best of all, his recommendation doesn't involve addictive treatments. I found him kind, compassionate, he listens, and his recommendations were spot-on perfect! Highly recommended!
in Rochester, NY |
Extremely compassionate.
in Victor NY |
I have been using Dr Vilensky for pain management this year since my other Dr retired. I cannot tell you how happy I am this move was made. Dr V is fantastic, and has been wonderful helping me to deal with my pain, he is compassionate, kind, friendly, funny and makes me feel terrific every time I see him. I recommend him without any reservation whatsoever. The staff are all wonderful as well.
in NY |
I recently saw Dr. Vilensky for the first time and I was quite relieved to find him open minded and sincerely interested in my health issues. He has a gentle demeanor and a vast amount of knowledge. He spent ample time with me and I never felt rushed. Initial office staff encounters were harsh and difficult. If you can break through that brick wall and become an established patient I believe you will get the pain relief you need.
in Fairport ny |
Worst place not helping those who are struggling with addiction Been waiting 4months to see this dr and call and now tell me not accepting my insurance this is what's wrong with the system so unprofessional no wonder people are dying from addiction when you have to wait 4months to see a Suboxone doctor unreal that's not helping anyone.... .
Have you seen Dr. Leonid Vilensky, MD?
Are you Dr. Vilensky?

Compare Dr. Vilensky

Dr. Vilensky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Vilensky does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vilensky and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Brookdale University Hospital Med Center
    University Iowa Hosps and Clinics

Dr. Vilensky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vilensky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Vilensky does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vilensky and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.