Dr. Leonid Sorkin, MD

Dr. Leonid Sorkin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sorkin specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Brooklyn, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sorkin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sorkin's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sorkin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sorkin

Dr. Sorkin accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sorkin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sorkin
Dr. Sorkin's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (52)
in Brooklyn, NY |
PREGNANT WOMEN BEWARE! I'm pregnant with our first child and my experience at Dr. Sorkin's office was so horrendous, I'm never going back. I booked his Jay St. location using ZocDoc. BIG mistake. Primary complaints: very disorganized environment, unreasonably long wait time, rushed visit, lack luster facility and rude staff. Beware his Jay St. location. He doesn't work out of it, but lists it on his site as if he does. You will only get to see a Physician's Assistant there. Very frustrating.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Amazing doctor! We would like to express our heart felt gratitude to Dr. Sorkin and his amazing staff who have helped us in the journey towards achieving parenthood! You'll never be forgotten for the thoughtfulness you've shown!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Stay away! 7 month pregnant and did not see a doctor once since coming to his office for care. Had an abnormal test results, and no one notified me (anemia), which I found about after syncope. When came the next time to the office, office staff (administrative, not medical) tried to tell me it was normal for a pregnant female. Stay away!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I wish I could leav 0 stars. I went there for abnormal bleeding and saw the PA Larisa who declined giving me a sonogram and offered bc pills which I declined. She told me to schedule w Dr. Sorkin. Come back the week after to see Dr. Sorkin. They place in the room with Larisa. I says I am here to see Dr. Sorkin. They say they made a mistake and I am scheduled with Larisa and if I want I can schedule for another day. I said no I am going to see him today. I took off a day and I am not leaving.
in NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Sorkin since 2002. When the time came for me to start a family, who else would I choose but him? I traveled from NJ to his Brooklyn office. Yes, the wait may be long, but he is well worth it! My husband asked me to pick someone close to us, but I refused. After birth of my 1st child, my husband never asked me that again. Two more kids, several procedures later, I stick to my choice. Dr Sorkin has wonderful hands, handles critical situations amazingly well.
in Forest Hills, NY |
Dr. Sorkin provides exceptional service and my opinion one of the best gynecologist in the field. He is very caring and takes time with his patience making you feel that you are the most important patient to him. There is usually a wait to see him since he is very popular and good. However, he is definitely worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Leonid Sorkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Sorkin?

Compare Dr. Sorkin

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.