Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Trahan

North Houston Pain Center

24018 HIGHWAY 59 N Kingwood, TX 77339

Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Kingwood, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston in 1991 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Trahan accepts

Dr. Trahan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Trahan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Trahan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Trahan

3.2

Dr. Trahan?
Dr. Trahan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD
My first appointment was 2/3/20 it was a shock, a great shock, the care, compassion, concern and individual attention, for once pain meds were not the first choice, getting to the root of the pain was and is, they provide is a rare commodity these days with Doctors and their Staff I was made welcomed and not a number I highly encourage anyone whom suffers with pain to seek out his office for care, My many thanks to Dr Trahan and his staff, I’m looking forward in the process of helping me to return to a pain manageable sail routine Dale H.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
My Mom saw Dr. Trahan today for the first time. I was very pleased with the visit. Dr. Trahan was pleasant, caring and compassionate. He took the time to explain everything at length and in a way that we understood exactly what he was saying. He answered all of our questions very patiently and thoroughly. In addition, his office staff were professional, friendly and helpful. We are blessed indeed to have found Dr. Trahan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
Dr. Trahan and his partner, Dr. Mann, have been constructively managing my aching back for years. Dr. Trahan is honest, explains options well, and is always seeking the best solution. This team is conservative -they do not just throw pain medication at you (and this was true well before the current opioid crisis); instead, they provide real solutions and only become more aggressive when the situation dictates. He makes me feel like I am part of the solution team which is exactly how a consulting expert should operate. If you want experts who shoot you straight, fully explain your options, and who will NOT do unnecessary procedures Dr. Trahan (and his partner Dr. Mann) are the absolute right choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
Beware, I had to leave one star because it makes me. I would get everything in writing in advance before using these crooks. one 15 minute visit with no meds and they bill my insurance company over $5000.00 and I was told I would not have to come out of pocket again incorrect, $600 bucks out of pocket for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
Dr. Trahan is a condescending jerk. He ordered a bunch of tests, which I had done, and never even reviewed them with me on my follow up visit. He entered the room with his arms folded and a look of disdain on his face. He has the personality of a slug. I will be contesting my credit card charge, as he did not earn a cent of my money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
He has no bed side manner. He is rude and condescending. I had two back injections from him. I asked for the other doctor but got their names mixed up. Got this jerk again. Left his office in tears and won’t be back. After my injections he never came out to speak with my husband or anything. Least caring doctor ever. He should retire. I woohive zero stars if possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
I really liked Dr Trahan but I will probably not go back. I received a bill for $274 for services that were not done for drug screening. When I called the insurance company to inquire about it they also told me that the office build them for eight hundred and something dollars for a 15-minute office visit I was there a total of 15 minutes the doctor listen to my chest and checked my reflexes. I called the office to inquire about the bill they told me it would take 30 days to investigate it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?
That man does not have compasion. HE was rough, rude, and very crude. He was so rough he hurt me during the initial examination. PLEASE DO NOT use the barbarian. He has a horrible bedside manner. I would not sent a sick pig to this pig.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Trahan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Trahan?

• Anesthesiology

University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston

North Houston Pain Center

North Houston Pain Center24018 HIGHWAY 59 N Kingwood, TX 77339

North Houston Anesthesiologists

North Houston Anesthesiologists PA808 Russell Palmer Rd Ste 151 Kingwood, TX 77339

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Trahan treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)