Dr. Leonard Torok, MD

Practices Pain Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 177 reviews.
Very thorough and kind
Author:
adequately explained procedure and side effects
Author:
Experience was timely and Dr. Torok was kind and helpful.
Author:
Dr. Torok was very explanatory, funny, and quick!
Author:
very skillful. Felt in good hands
Everything went well. Easy
SO AWESOME. Made me feel comfortable. Funny and cool guy
professional
fast and efficient
quick and efficient, awesome
well informed during excision
Author:
Great! Excision was quick and easy, painless!
Author:
They were both amazing. Put me at ease and explained everything! A great experience.
Author:
dr. torok was very timely and professional. he took the time to make sure all aspects of daily living wouldn't interfere with procedure and very clear on instructions. he did a great job.
Author:
Dr Torok removed a cyst from my scalp, was very reassuring and handled the task quickly and painlessly
Author:
very skilled and empathetic and personable
very good !
Author:
he made uncomfortable plasma treatment as relaxed as possible
Author:
Quick, easy and pleasant. No discomfort and also informative.
Author:
everyone was very kind and helpful
Author:
tend to get nervous at doctors appointments. dr leonard and staff but me at ease right away with their professionalism and an easy feeling atmosphere.
Author:
Perfect experience, thank you!
Author:
Received great care and trust Dr. Leonard and his team!
Author:
made me feel comfortable and relaxed and well informed
Author:
Excellent experience each and every time I am in the office!
cystv removal
Author:
This was my 3rd visit, each time I've felt at ease and comfortable!
Author:
Relaxed atmosphere made the experience non threatening. Very pleased with procedure.
Author:
was easy and was able to relax
Author:
He was very nice and helpful with questions. very fast and gentle. recommend to see him again in future for any other procedures. thank you again
Author:
Straight-forward and simple procedure conducted with professionalism.
Author:
There was constant explanation of the process as it was being performed. All my questions were answered.
very good
quick, no waiting
excellent service
Author:
dr leonard was very kind and made the procedure easier.
Author:
Dr. Torok was on time for my appointment, listened to my concerns and suggested a treatment plan that will work for me.
Very Good experience
Author:
I love this office. awesome place
Author:
I hate to say it but, my experience today was kind of fun...I finally had my cyst taken off with no pain in a very relaxed atmosphere. Everything was explained perfectly and I was able to watch what was happening step by step. Thanks Dr. Torok, I won't hesitate to come back if ever necessary and also would recommend this practice to family and friends!
Better than expected
Positive experience
Author:
Dr Torok explained everything to me terms I could understand and the procedure was quick and painless.
Relaxed and knowledgeable
Author:
Dr. Torok thoroughly explained what the cyst was and what he was going to do to take care of it. Procedure was quick and painless. He and his assistant explained what I should do for post procedure treatment.
Author:
Easy, short wait - addressed all my needs.
very nice
Had cyst removed. No pain. Good experience
Author:
my visit was quick and well done. Dr. Torok explained what was to be done and why he did what he was doing. the nurse was friendly and explained everything I asked about cleaning and bandage removal.
Author:
Was quick and easy. Very positive experience!