Dr. Leonard Shvartzman, MD

Dr. Leonard Shvartzman, MD

Dermatology | Male | 52 years old

69 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

We specialize in the efficient diagnosis and treatment of surgical skin conditions. We want you to feel confident that our dedicated professionals are imminently qualified, experienced, and caring, having tended to thousands of patients since 1998.Read more

Dr. Shvartzman's Experience

See how Dr. Shvartzman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shvartzman

Dr. Shvartzman accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Shvartzman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shvartzman to family and friends
Dr. Shvartzman's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Pleasant as your are visiting a friend for a cup of tea. I had an out patient surgery, and I was amazed by Dr. Shvartzman and his staff. I didn't even feel that I'm having a surgery. Every body did her/his job to perfection. Thank you.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Your kind words for our staff are very much appreciated, and we were glad to have been able to make you feel at ease.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Efficiency coupled with quality health care is a rare indeed. The service, congeniality and competent staff is refreshing. I am so pleased with my experiences here! Dr. Pilcher is one of the best dermatologists in town.
Thank you for your feedback, Kay.
in Jacksonville, FL |
From the time you walk in and greeted by Bridgett, you feel at ease. Not only are you getting one of the best surgeons in the country, but you are diagnosed and treated the same day by Dr. Shvartzman. No more flying doctors in from South Florida to close your procedures. When NFD was sold to a group of hedge funds that know nothing about dermatology, it was a blessing in disguise. Keep in mind, that not only is Dr. Shvartzman board certified in dermatology, but he is also Fellowship Trained.
in Jacksonville, Fl |
If you want the best dermatologist and Skin Care Surgery in the United States, Doctor Leonard Schvartzman is excellent. He is also wonderful for plastic surgery. I am a 52 year old native of Jacksonville and he is the only person I would trust in the Dermatology field. His staff including Jackie and Amanda are nice friendly patient and professional. He has an office in Riverside and one and Orange Park. The phone number is 904 923-6647.
in Jacksonville, FL |
He is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. He does what is necessary and does not try to have procedures done that aren't. Have been a patient for years and am very happy with his practice.
in East Palatka Florida |
Totally pleased with the doctor and his staff. I was able to schedule Mohs surgery quickly and have the procedure done in one trip. Outcome good.
in Jacksonville, FL |
excellent visit and really like Dr.Shvartzman
in Jacksonville, FL |
I love Dr. Shvartzman and all his staff! He's a great doctor. I've been going to him for many, many years. When he left the group he used to be affiliated with (North Florida Dermatologists), because it was bought out by a bunch of non-doctors, he left and began his own practice. I couldn't be happier with him or his staff. They are all wonderful folks and treat you very well.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Over 44 years I have seen 7 dermatologists in 3 states with varied results. Dr. Shvartzman is the first true dermatologic surgeon I have met. He has removed my cancers, stitched me together with great precision and left no trace of the wounds. Office manager Bridgett and nurses Carla, Carline, Fatima, and Mary are all kind and caring professionals who have made me comfortable each time I have another spot removed. Top notch doctor.
in Yulee, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shvartzman for over 15 years. He is the best in the business. Dr. Shvartzman and his staff has taken good care of me all these years. I can't say enough, except Thank You !
in Jacksonville, FL |
My 2nd visit .... Excellent care both times and I really appreciated having nurse Mary G today because I wasn't prepared to have a 2nd procedure this visit (fear) and she reassured me and also kept her word about me not feeling the injection she had to give me! ?? Excellent experience! Also had an excellent nurse last week! Dr. S apparently hires the best!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shvartzman for many years. I would highly recommend him to anyone because of his professionalism, high skills, compassion for patients, ability to put patients at ease particularly when they are dealing with surgeries. All procedures performed by Dr. Shvartzman had very good results. He pays a great deal of attention to details to ensure success for the patients. Also, he always seems to have very qualified, efficient, courteous and professional staff support.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Shvartzman is a top level expert - a talent and competency that is clearly evident immediately. After visiting another provider that my insurance listed as in program my wife suggested I consult Dr. Shvartzman who is not an in program provider. Good thing I took her suggesting. Dr. Shartzman found a form of skin cancer the first Doctor did not. Dr. Shvartzman performed minor out patient surgery immediately. The other provider could only set an appointment in late August.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Shvartzman for approximately ten years for multiple skin cancers. I appreciate his skill as a surgeon. The office is very efficient, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I can recommend Dr. Shvartzman without reservation.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Shvartzman & his staff are the finest medical professionals I have ever used. Dr S. is a truly caring person as well as a great surgon & his nurse Mary as well as his whole staff are kind & efficient. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
in Ponte Vedra, FL |
As a retired medical professional, experience,education and technical skill are the most important attributes I look for in a physician. The Doctor more than meets my expectations, allowing me to feel confident in his plan of care.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Shvartzman for many years and am very happy with him and his staff. His work is excellent and his staff, especially Mary, are all a delight to talk with. They are friendly and caring and treat you like a friend, not just a patient. I don't see how it could be any better.
in Macclenny, FL |
I found Dr. Shvartzman and his nurse, Mary, to be polite, professional, and truly interested in me, the patient. I was more than just a number. Also, I didn't have to just sit and wait for more than an hour to be called back just to sit and wait some more. My situation required a surgical procedure that was done on the spot, no rescheduling and coming back.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Great doctor, awesome surgeon, Entire staff is incredibly patient friendly, knowledgeable, caring and polite. Kudos to my nurse today Mary and front office staff who are always great.
in Middleburg, FL |
MARY is a true sweetheart.
Jacksonville, FL |
Both visits were very professional. The wait time was unbelievably short. I would recommend this office any time. Dr. Shvartzman's assistant, Mary, was great. If you can have fun having surgery on your arm, then she made it that way.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shvartzman since 1998. He is an exceptional surgeon and dermatologist. He is professional, yet personable. He is extremely thorough; therefore, some visits may take a little longer than expected. This is your assurance that you have a perfectionist as your surgeon. The staff is also awesome. They make you feel relaxed and are also highly efficient. I would like to recognize Mary as being one of the top assistants.
in Jax fl |
No problem getting an appointment.staff is very professional, courteous and and friendly. Dr Shvartzman is very proficient and almosf pain free
in Jacksonville, FL |
Wonderful doctor. I cannot say enough compliments. From beginning to end, Dr. Shvartzman's staff actually made me have fun at the doctor. When scheduling my appointment, Angie had me in stitches and also briefed me on exactly what to expect at my appointment. The staff was great and made me feel like part of the family while still being professional. Dr. Shvartzman was very nice and extrmely smart. He was able to check me over and do my surgery the same day. No pain, no scar. Thanks to all
in Jacksonville, Florida |
The staff at Precision Dermatology is AMAZING! The team cares and were concerned about my treatment. I would recommend this group of wonderful people to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist. Dr Shvartzman took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed out of the door. I felt very comfortable with the service I was provided
in Yulee, FL |
When I went to Dr Shvartzman, I was met by a caring and compassionate staff. When Dr. Shvartzman came into the exam room, his soft, kind and reassuring voice set me at ease. Thank goodness I chose Dr. Shvartzman because the anxiety subsided the moment his nurse, Mary, started talking to me. I just can't say enough good things regarding Dr. Shvartzman, Mary, and the entire staff.
in Jacksonville, FL |
the entire office, staff and dr. are patient oriented in a pleasant atmosphere with complete on premises services given in a totally efficient, professional and pleasant manner treated like a patient not an insurance number the best dermatology experience ever, particularly in our ever increasing factory-style n=medical environment
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
Dr. Shvartzman was recommended by a friend. Also his colleague, Dr. Pilcher, joined his practice and I know her to be a very good dermatologist. The front office staf and nurses (especially Mary) are all great. Highly recommend.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been coming his office for years and he has a great staff Ya gotta love Mary And the free food It's definitely a 5 Star place to go Thanks Scott
in Jacksonville, FL |
Billing to my insurance provider was high compared to other Dermatologist i have seen. He charged for a in house pathology test, then sent it out to a outside lab, which sent me another bill. Other doctors did not charge for the in house check.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I recently had my first visit with Dr Shvartzman. His exam was very professional and he checked me thoroughly. I had specific questions and he checked and answered accordingly. He was reassuring when taking tissue samples. I liked that he had the on site facilities to do the necessary lab work. Results were available within an hour. The office personnel and assistants were pleasant and personable. I would recommend Dr Shvartzman if you are looking for a new Dermatologist.
in Jacksonville, FL |
This was my first visit to Dr Shvartzman. He was very professional and answered all my questions. Mary G was professionally helpful with treating some skin tabs that I needed removed. The other office personnel were friendly and helpful.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Between my wife and I, we see over a dozen doctors in Jacksonville. Dr. Shvartzman and his staff easily rank No. 1 among them. Choose him as your dermatologist if you can.
in Hilliard, FL |
Excellent doctor with great bed side manner. Makes the patient feel very secure.
in Jax, Fl now in Converse, TX |
Dr. Shvartzman and his staff far exceeded my expectations of professionalism, care and ease of procedures. They are the best at what they do and I am forever grateful that they were my care providers. Even though I now live in Texas, we keep in touch with each other..
in Callahan, Fl |
Dr. Shvartzman is the best doctor in town. His staff are very professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Leonard Shvartzman, MD?

Compare Dr. Shvartzman

Dr. Shvartzman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shvartzman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Shvartzman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shvartzman's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rash

Graduated in 1987

• Other Education
    Boston University School of Medicine

Completed in 1994

Dr. Shvartzman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shvartzman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology