Dr. Leonard Miller, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Miller

Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation

1 Brookline Pl Ste 427 Brookline, MA 02445

Dr. Leonard Miller, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Brookline, MA and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University Of Cape Town-M.D. in 1973 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic dermatology.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leonard Miller, MD
Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor. He understands beauty, and keeps up to date on all the latest medical procedures. I started seeing him about 15 years ago, and over the years he has performed surgical and nonsurgical procedures on me that have improved my appearance and made me look much more youthful. I have found him to be totally honest and trustworthy. His staff is also very competent, friendly, and easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller has been my Dr. Miracle! He is meticulous, kind, patient and honest. His skill & attention to detail are unmatched. When I met Dr. Miller, he put me at ease with his active listening & astute awareness of my needs. He possesses a keen amazing skill at recapturing aesthetic beauty, erasing the traces of time, but without a hint that you’ve had any work done!!! Being reintroduced to your younger appearing self, and maintaining the wisdom of age is the greatest joy one can experience!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
I was thrilled with my results from Dr Miller. Had a surgery and filler and both look so natural! Recovery was easy, took one dose of Tylenol. Office staff professional and friendly. OR and Recovery area comfortable and spotless! I will recommend him and will return for any future needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
Had some stubborn fat underneath and around my chin and was looking for a more defined chin and jawline. I had neck liposuction with thermitightening and I'm ecstatic with my results. The procedure itself was quick and painless, Dr. Miller clearly knows what he is doing (in fact, he developed the technology and the technique used to conduct the thermitight procedure). Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great improvement with minimally invasive surgery and almost no down time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
This dr is a bully!!i went to have a face filler and i confess i was very scared maybe asked millions of questions, bt when i came back cuz iwasnt satisfied with the result, he BUlLlied Me?? Everyone has assymetrical faces buto to him i was a desperate case and tht he doesnt like touching my face and no other DRwill agree Too! Bt guess what! I went to a nurse in a medical spa and she Was shocked when i told her wht he said, she dissolved his filler and did it her way, it came out perfectttttt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Miller by an ophthalmologist who had performed an upper eyelid procedure. She said he was the plastic surgeon she would go to and I felt he could not get a better recommendation than that. My consultation with Dr. Miller was thorough and informative. He immediately put me at ease with his quiet demeanor and subtle humor. I see him on a regular basis for Botox and fillers. Six years ago, Dr. Miller performed a lower facelift and I continue to be satisfied with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller and his staff are great! He takes his time to hear your concerns and makes sure you come out looking natural and beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is an artist! I had filler with him several months ago and a facelift and micro needling a month ago. LOVE the results. And it all looks natural. Recently saw a "before" photo of me and can't believe the difference. And, as an added bonus, he is really a nice guy and has a great sense of humor. I recommend him highly. My friends who know I had this done all want a facelift now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr miller and his staff, they all made me feel so comfortable for my procedure .. I had fillers and my eye lids lifted. I have never in my life been to a Dr that I felt so comfortable and secure with. Trusting some one with ur face takes alot of courage, and from the moment I met Dr miller and his wonderful staff , I knew I was in the right hands. And yes I could not be any happier with my results. Don't hesitate call Dr miller u won't be sorry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?
I've been a patient at The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation for 15 years. It is a hike for me being an hour and a half away but I will tell you that I wouldn't think of going elsewhere. The body contouring I had 10-15 years ago still looks great and my ongoing facial Botox/Fillers is so suttle....it make ME feel wonderful and allows me to 'discretely' face society without the judgement that I've had work done. I get lots of comments on how great my face looks for my age. Thank you BCFR!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Welcome to the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation. Our practice is committed to enhancing each of our patient’s appearance with individualized, state-of-the-art plastic surgery procedures and innovative non-surgical treatments, while yielding a refreshed, thoroughly natural look.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

Plastic Surgery-Emory University School Of Medicine
1973
University Of Cape Town-M.D.
1973

• International Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Member
  • International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgery, Member
  • Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lipodystrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Wrinkles

Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

86% Patient experience rating, 17% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)