Dr. Leonard Kassis, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Germantown Primary Care Assocs 12321 Middlebrook Rd Ste 102 Germantown, MD 20874 Get Directions
Dr. Leonard Kassis, MD
Dr. Leonard Kassis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Germantown, MD. He has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Kassis is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Kassis' Experience

See how Dr. Kassis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kassis

Dr. Kassis accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kassis is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kassis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kassis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kassis to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kassis' Performance
Germantown, MD |
I'm new to the area and was looking for a PCP in the area. I saw Dr. Kassas the first time because I had a sinus infection. He treated me, but said he would not be my PCP unless I got off of all the medication I was on for my depression and ADD. I expained I they were perscribed by a mental heath provider where i used to live as well as since i moved here. He didn't seem to care and I got the impression he only wants to be pcp if your fit and are healthy overall. I thought it was odd....
in Germantown, MD |
I absolutely love Dr. Kassis. he is thorough and patient with all questions I have concerning my health. He makes me feel at ease during my visits Highly recommend.
in Montgomery Village, MD |
Dr. Kassis is part of a medical practice with shady billing practices. I would be very weary of going there. As with most insurance plans, my annual physical is covered 100% but Dr. Kassis charged me an office visit the day of my physical because he wrote me a prescription for a medication I have been on for the last 16 years. According to him, writing a prescription was above and beyond the scope of an annual physical and warranted charging an office visit.
Have you seen Dr. Leonard Kassis, MD?
Are you Dr. Kassis?

Compare Dr. Kassis

Dr. Kassis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Kassis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kassis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine At Marshall University

Graduated in 1995

Union Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1997

Union Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1999

Dr. Kassis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kassis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kassis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kassis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.