Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Dr. Hochstein
585 NW 161st St Miami, FL 33169

Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport medical school in 1990. He is affiliated with Jackson North Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hochstein to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hochstein with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Aventura Hospital & Medical Center today at (305) 330-1534.

These providers are on the medical staff of Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Hochstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hochstein

4.1

Dr. Hochstein

The best of the best!! I had a breast augmentation revision 8 years ago and I’m so happy with my results still to this day!! I also had liposuction done recently and look amazing! The staff is incredible, super knowledgeable and friendly and dr h is a gem!
Dawn – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
This doctor prides himself on numbers. Doesn't care about the client or the work. I had a breast augmentation done there and it did not come out as it was supposed to. When I went back to speak with him about it he was very insensitive to my feelings and told me there was nothing he can do and walked out in my face. I highly recommend that you go somewhere else where they pride themselves on their work not somewhere that just cares about money. I now have to pay another doctor to fix his careless mistakes.
Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
This doctor did a breast augmentation for me that came out horrible. After the surgery I came back to speak with him and he told me there was nothing he could do. Not only did he say there was nothing that he could do but there was nothing ANYONE would be able to do which is completely false. He was very rude to me and my husband and only prides himself on his numbers. If you want someone that is going to be sensitive to you and do quality work AVOID hochstein at all cost.
Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Sinceramente yo tenía miedo y el Doctor Hochstein me dio la confianza .. Yo lo recomiendo . Estoy a 13 días de la cirugía y no tuve dolor .
Alba Ramirez – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Dr Hochstein was highly recommended by a close friend. His work speaks for itself. I had breast augmentation and Im almost 3 weeks post op and I’m in love with my results thus far. My patient coordinator Jennifer is amazing. She is always available and answered every single email I sent her (even over the weekend). I liked how coordinated everyone was and the whole process was very smooth.
KP – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
After 3 unsuccessful breast augmentation surgery’s (Orlando/Tampa area) I decided to come to Miami to see Dr. Hochstein. I came in looking to get a revision on my breasts due to developing a uniboob after my 3ed surgery. It’s only been 2 weeks post surgery and all I can say is wow. I have no words for the work he does. Dr. Hochstein really delivered and really does live up to his name “the boob god”. I couldn’t be happier with these results and it’s only been 2 weeks! Can’t thank you enough for fixing my breasts!!
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Dr. Hochstein was recommended to me by a friend. After two pregnancies and two C-Sections, she looked great. I have been extremely satisfied with my own surgery and the personal care that I have received. The staff is very caring, professional and knowledgeable. Though I am still healing, I can already see the difference in my body. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein to all of my friends.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
I recently had a breast reduction and lift about 8 wks ago. All went great, I was in and out. The over all experience was great. The office staff is extremely nice and very responsive to any questions and concerns I had moving forward and till now. Dr. H was comforting and took his time answering all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. H for this type of surgery.
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
I traveled from Rhode Island to have the best surgeon for the best results. The process was very easy. Jennifer my out of town treatment Cordinator was fantastic. She answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. The office is very modern and clean. I am 1 day post op and already very happy with my results. Dr. Hochstein was so professional and the best!
Rebecca S. – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
I went in for a breast reduction with Dr. Hochstein and I could not be more thrilled with the results. His entire staff was accommodating and made the whole process go very smoothly. Dr. Hochstein was amazingly profesional, and honestly amazing at his job. Very straight forward as to what to expect. I would wholeheartedly recommend him and this practice.
AStJean – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
I am now 6 months post op after having my mommy makeover with Dr. Hochstein and my confidence has been restored far beyond my most confident years. I am forever grateful to see my body transformed each and every time I look at myself in the mirror. <3 Thank you Dr. Hochstein for changing my life and another special thank you goes out to his outstanding staff for taking such great care of me!!!
Forever Grateful – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
I personally have been working in plastic surgery for a few years now, that being said when it came time to choose a surgeon I was very selective. Dr. hochstein was my number one option for obvious reasons. His reputation and skilled manners are what set him apart from the rest. I had full body liposuction and a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier with my results. My coordinator Amanda was helpful throughout the entire process which kept me at ease. Dr. Hochstein has now extended his business and has added a state of the art MedSpa with endless aesthetic options, it just keeps getting better. =) Thank you Dr. Hochstein and team!
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Happy as can be! My implant exchange and lift are beyond amazing! Amen to the boob god
  • Long wait times
Boobies – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
My experience with Dr.Hochstein was great, not a single complaint. Karina answered all of my questions and was very helpful! From the consultation to the follow ups. Very efficient and most importantly I’m in love with my breast aug results! Thank you so much!!
Caitlin Carmicheal – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
I am so happy with my breast lift and implant exchange. Dr. Hochstein is amazing at what he does.
DCosta – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
dr. Hochstein has a great surgery center. very friendly staff
ana sanchez – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Staff was kind and willing to answer all questions. Facility was clean and beautiful. Dr. H was confident, kind, and patient. What a wonderful team you all have, very pleased with our experience. Very skilled surgeon!
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
A true “boob god.” I had a breast augmentation / revision 8 months ago with him. My previous surgeon placed my implants over the muscle and too far apart. Dr. Hochstein creates the perfect cleavage for me and was able to get rid of ALL my rippling I had from the first surgeons work. He has a wodnerful staff too that works all hours of the night. Amanda his Practice Manager is a true gem. Absolutely loved her. She was kind and welcoming and answered my emails within MINUTES even on weekends.
Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
This was my very first time to have plastic surgery - breast augmentation and I was very careful choosing the right plastic surgeon, I simply wanted the best! And this is how I found Dr Hochstein and his facility, The Boob God and he is the best! His facility is gorgeous, his staff is super sweet, helpful and friendly but the most important his work is a masterpiece! I absolutely love my "girls" so is my boyfriend and my friends, I can't believe how gorgeous they are! I highly recommend him!
Julita in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Dr Hochstein is great! My procedure went very well! My breast look amazing and very natural! I am a very happy customer
Chalissa in Miami, FL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hochstein?
Provider explaining information to patient