Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD
Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Hochstein is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

585 NW 161st St

Miami, FL 33169

Learn about Dr. Hochstein

Dr. Hochstein's Experience

Dr. Hochstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Hochstein "From the very beginning of Dr. Hochstein's surgical training until now, at his own state of the art surgical facility, he has set himself apart from the masses of other cosmetic surgeons. His goal has remained the same from the day he elected to become a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon. His natural, beautiful results and thriving practice are testament to what he set out to achieve from the very beginning: changing a person's quality of life, through self-improvement."

• Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery

• University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

• Patients' Choice Award, 2010, 2011
  • Allergan Black Diamond Award, 2011

Dr. Hochstein has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Hochstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hochstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hochstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hochstein to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Hochstein's Performance
CORAL SPRINGS,FL |
I am a year post op or very close to a year post op from my nose job (Rhinoplasty) with Dr. Hochstein. Extremely pleased how natural it looks and how it came out exactly what I was expecting. I went back to school a week after the surgery after they removed my cast and was able to wear makeup so it wasn't TOO noticeable. The office staff was nice too. Amanda helped me with my questions and was always available. Dr. Hochstein is nice as well. I really recommend him to anyone who wants PS.
Miami, FL |
I had a breast lift with augmentation in May of 2016. I noticed a dent right away and informed him. He reassured me it will get better and don't be so critical at this early stage. One beast is bigger than the other, the scar under the greatest are big with keloids in them as well. I went to see him today, he replied they are both perfectly fine. He was arrogant and just passive with the whole situation. Mind you I am an OR nurse. Stay away for your own good.
I agree with the previous patient remarks. I've had 2 surgeries w Dr Hocstein and both have been disappointing. The first one was a breast reduction and tummy tuck that resulted in poor results. The scars have keloided and the breasts are still to large. First, my tummy tuck scar opened up and got infected. The other scars only got darker and more prominent over time. I went in for a scar revision surgery (which I had to pay anathesia for), and small amount of lipo around my hip scars. Still bad
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Tummy Tuck, breast lift, and lipo
in New York, NY |
STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a revision surgeon, and going in for the fourth surgery on my breast, to fix Dr. Hochstein's shoddy work. I got my first breast augmentation with Dr. H in 2012 (I had perfectly normal breasts just small, an A cup) from the beginning I had a dent on my right breast. I was told it would go away with time. I still have the dent, and he's cut the capsule and fold and now I have the implant which is popping through the skin. It's really just gross.
Have you seen Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Hochstein?