Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 56

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport in 1990. He is affiliated with Jackson North Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD

Surgery Center of North Miami LLC

585 NW 161st St Miami, FL 33169

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hochstein with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida Aventura Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Aventura Hospital today at (305) 330-1534.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Aventura Hospital.

Dr. Hochstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hochstein

4.4

NEVER A DOUBT! DR. HOCHSTEIN IS AMAZING!
When I chose to do the procedure I knew I needed Dr. Hochstein. Got my breast implants removed (different surgeon 09) & a breast lift. I’m from Ohio, his staff made everything a breeze! Especially Jen the out of town patient coordinator. Couldn’t ask for better communication from any of his staff. Dr. H’s background is very impressive, having experience in general & trauma surgery is such peace of mind. In the office the staff was very friendly & helpful. Got in my head, felt a bit out of my element…celebrity Dr, has gorgeous super model patients & heres me. The moment Dr. H walked in that all went away, he was very warm, welcoming, professional, gentle, knowledgeable & forthcoming. I was beyond reassured. The surgery & outcome are far better then I expected! I can’t stop looking in the mirror! So many compliments! After you’re not just casted aside, to this day I can email with a question & it’s immediately answered. Dr H is the ONLY plastic surgeon I recommend!
Mel – Dec 08, 2022
Breast Augmentation
6 weeks post-op and I am so pleased with my results, along with the overall experience! The entire office made me feel comfortable every step of the way and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Dr. Hochstein and his staff listen to your desired outcome and 10/10 provide just that.
Susan Culaj – Dec 02, 2022
The best of the best!
I’m 4 months post-op from my breast augmentation and could not imagine having gone to another doctor than Dr. Hochstein. From the initial point of contact and guidance from Jennifer, my patient coordinator, to the care from the nurses on operation day, his staff has made this process as seamless as possible especially for me being an out-of-town patient. Dr. Hochstein’s professionalism and courteous bedside manner was of course expected being a highly renowned surgeon, but he goes the extra mile calling post-surgery to ensure I was doing alright. The results are beautiful and my scarring is healing quite nicely. Cannot recommend enough!
Peyton – Dec 01, 2022
boob artist
I had my boobs done with Dr Hochstein . he rocks. they are so round and beautiful!!!!
andrea – Nov 27, 2022
the BOOB GOD
I had the best surgical experience with Dr. Hochstein! I had a breast revision with no complications due to my wanting to switch from saline to silicone implants. I was an out-of-town patient and from the start of my first email contact with his staff I was very pleased. His staff, he, and the entire process was great! Very kind and friendly staff. Brilliant doctor. This is who you need to see for any plastic surgery needs!
Mary Hetzer – Nov 04, 2022
The Perfect Boob Job
I am currently one month post op and my journey has been an amazing experience. I knew I wanted Dr.Hochstein as a surgeon but he was located in miami and I myself, live in New Jersey. I contacted the staff months ago and got connected to Jennifer who has been extremely patient with me and replied back to every email I sent. The day before surgery, I had my post op appointment, and met the whole staff who were extremely sweet and nice, which made me feel comfortable. They helped me pick the perfect size to match my frame and body type. The next day (surgery day) of course I was a bit nervous, but as soon as I woke up I was not nauseous, but hungry...yes ! For the first week I felt pretty great. I was in not too much pain and was able to move and walk around. After one month, the healing process has been great ! Also as a woman of color, I can proudly say it looks like I have NO scar which is amazing and the size is perfect for me.
Cristal Maze – Oct 17, 2022
boob god
I had such a great experience with Dr Hochstein and his staff. They are wonderful! My breast are beautiful. special shout out to Amanda his practice manager. she’s gone above and beyond to really make my experience exceptional
Oct 15, 2022
The best!
I am so happy I found the best for my procedure! Dr Hochstein and his team are amazing!! They answered all my questions and I was in the best hands during the whole process. I am one day post op and I feel amazing! Couldn’t be happier with my experience and results and I want to thank Dr Hochstein and his team for everything!
Arianna – Oct 01, 2022
Gynecomastia
Had my first consult with dr.h and it went amazing. I’m looking to have a gynocamastia surgery. His knowledge and experience is what has convince me to proceed with booking my surgery. I look forward to this life changing experience!
Aug 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Can’t wait for my mommy makeover!
The staff and consultation at Dr Hochstein’s office was amazing! I had such a great experience for a surgery that I have been delaying for close to 20 years. I can’t wait for surgery day!!
Mel – Aug 26, 2022
Best boob job !!
I am about 7 weeks out and overall am more than satisfied with the results of my surgery! I was able to get my surgery date on the dates i intended . Everything was so easy from the pre-op appointment, the surgery itself & recovery. I had minimal to no pain at all. My swelling subsided pretty quickly as well. The one thing i am the most happy with is the sizing . I left it up to dr hochstein to guide me in choosing the correct sizing based off my dos & donts i presented to him . I love how my boobs sit on my chest with an extremely natural look… just as intended ! Everyone tells me how i have the best boob job theyve ever seen, i couldn't be more happy with my results & recovery.
Daniella M. – Aug 23, 2022
Perfect BBL
I’ve never been a small girl & I’ve always had fat in unwanted areas. Dr. Hochstein is so knowledgeable & made me feel at ease with all of my concerns. My BBL results are amazing!!!!! I was already so in love with my results once I was about 2 months out of surgery, but as time goes on I’ve been falling more & more in love with my results. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hochstein. Will definitely be back if I want to get anything else touched up!
Aug 23, 2022
Best decision ever!!
I’m 42years old & I’ve been contemplating getting my nose done for decades!! My daughter initially had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Hochstein & after seeing her beautiful result I just had to go in & have a consultation with him. He gave me the most beautiful nose!! I can’t believe I waited all these years. Seeing my daughter’s results & being there through her recovery sold me on Dr. Hochstein. He’s simply the best!!!
Grace H – Aug 23, 2022
LIFE CHANGING!!!
So I’m a MTF in transition & I couldn’t imagine going to anyone other than THE Bood God himself. Everyone is the office was extremely kind & welcoming. They even followed my wishes & referred to me as my preferred name. Dr. Hochstein is a beast & truly an expert. I finally look like the woman I’ve always felt I am & I feel so feminine. I would recommend him to all of my friends who are transitioning. He changed my life & I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to feel in touch with myself. From my consultation to now being a few months after my surgery, the entire process was amazing.
10/10!!!
I recently chose to have surgery with Dr. Hochstein & I am beyond happy with my results. Firstly I want to point out how beautiful his office is. I initially felt really nervous about the whole process especially being a man. Dr. Hochstein made me feel at ease & explained the procedure very thoroughly to my wife & I. He performed a gynecomastia & liposuction on me & the results are even better than I expected. I have little to no scarring, I feel GREAT & definitely more confident in myself. So thankful for Dr. Hochstein & his entire staff for making this process a breeze.
Boobs
I had a great experience with doctor hochstein and his staff :) I love my boobs, he did an awesome job!! Highly recommend
Tori – Aug 22, 2022
Amazing doctor
I had a bbl with hochstein and from start to finish it was a great experience!! my down time was minimal after 5 days I was back at the gym and ive never looked better 10/10 would reccoment and look forward to doing my boobs with him. Ana & Karina are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Mommy makeover by the Boob God !!
After years of contemplating a tummy tuck I went for a consult With Dr H and after seeing his book of before and afters I just knew I had found the right surgeon and even threw in a breast lift in there ! I’ve always been so hesitant about surgery and scars but his work is impeccable and it was time for the boob god to bless me ! I never imagined I can have the body I do with the definition in my abs and waist plus perfect breasts ! My incisions healed amazing and are almost non existent. Every mommy deserves a mommy makeover by Dr H after a baby !! Thank you so much Dr H and your beautiful staff whom are all professional and knowledgeable and take after you!
New Face New Me
I came to Dr H for a face lift and bleph atop lasts 2 months ago and he took 10 yrs off my face and my scars are nonexistent!! Ppl can’t believe my results I look refreshed and young again . The surgery recovery was super smooth I stayed in a nice Vip room with a tv for 3 hrs went home and 1 week later staples and sutures were removed and it was as if nothing happened. Dr H is an amazing surgeon a man of few words but incredible yrs of experience and work ethic . If you have been thinking of doing a face lift go for it. It’s almost painless !! The nurses were amazing as well. I’ll be back in 10 yrs!! Thank you Lenny!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?
Gave me back my self esteem!
I recently underwent a tummy tuck with Dr H after losing 100 lbs and being left with skin hanging over my pants and low self esteem and all I can say is THANK YOU DR H!!! I never thought I would be happy again after realizing that losing all the weight I did only left me more self conscious. Dr H changes bodies and lives ! I highly recommend his years of experience and surgery center that comes with an amazing and beautiful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonard Hochstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hochstein?