Dr. Leonard Brown, MD

Dr. Leonard Brown, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 62 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brown specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Knoxville, TN. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Brown? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brown's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brown
Dr. Brown's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (35)
Sweetwater, TN |
DO NOT see Dr. Brown I went to see him for an ear problem immediately recommended allergy testing, sinius surgery,and also septoplasty surgery. Said he could just tell by looking at me that was the problem my allergies I have never had allergy problems. He is very arrogant and will not listen to what the patient will have to say he will interuppt you and tell you that your pretty much ignorant. After listening to him boast about how good he was at what he does I left and never went back!!! LIAR!
in Knoxville, TN |
As soon as I got into his examining room Dr. Brown insisted on doing a Hearing exam and even though there is nothing wrong with my hearing as shown by his tests he made me an appointment with the hearing center! Also immediately recommended sinus surgery without even offering other alternatives. I had been having headaches and I was desperate so I let him do it. I should have listened to my instincts because it was terribly painful and did nothing for my headaches. Just an all around bad experie
in Knoxville, TN |
Extremely long wait time, poor listening skills, quick to write a prescription so that he does not have to listen to you or even vaguely address your concerns as a patient. The exact opposite of interactive/patient involved care. From my vast experience in the medical field - 30+ years, this was just poor care all around. Never again! He totally ignored me in every way possible. I am not sure an assessment took place in the 5 minute exam. such a waste of my copay.
Total nightmare.
Have you seen Dr. Leonard Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.