Dr. Leon Uribe, MD

Dr. Leon Uribe, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Leon Uribe, MD is a family medicine specialist in Royal Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Universidad Del Valle School Of Medicine, Cali, Colombia in 1997 and specializes in family medicine and sports medicine.Read his story

1117 Royal Palm Beach Blvd

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

• AvMed
  • Health Care District of Palm Beach County
  • Vita Health

Learn about Dr. Uribe

Dr. Uribe's Experience

Dr. Uribe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Uribe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Uribe "My comprehensive, multidisciplinary and natural approach to medicine is what will benefit you as my patient in the long run. My goal is to get you as healthy as possible with the minimal amount of medicines possible, I will always aim to stop your current medications through nutrition and physical activity to prevent the occurrence of side effects. I do not prescribe narcotics or benzodiazepines to avoid the highly addictive side effects of these medicines. I do not treat patients with ADD or ADHD, so I do not prescribe any medicines used for these diagnoses. Our approach is to live a long and healthy life using a combination of ancient techniques with modern medical research and biotechnology. Now we are in our new office in Royal Palm Beach and we are part of Jupiter Medical Group. The office is located on 1117 Royal Palm Beach Boulevard, Royal Palm Beach FL 33411 (Northwest corner of Okeechobee Boulevard and Royal Palm Beach Blvd in the Winn-Dixie Plaza next to Jupiter Donuts). We are here Monday through Friday for a better service and availability for our patients. In summary, you can rely on having a dependable doctor and friend that hopefully you will get to know, like and trust, so we can have a long lasting relationship with the only goal of helping you to get to true peace (Spiritual, Physical and Financial). We believe that life should be fun and the best way to enjoy it is to be healthy, productive and at peace. To schedule a consultation please give our office a call today at 561-784-4481. I look forward to seeing you and meeting you soon! Yours In Health, Leon Camilo Uribe, MD."

This content was provided by Dr. Uribe "At Jupiter Medical Group, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Sports Medicine

Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

• Exercise in Older Patients, Concussion Update, 2006

Dr. Uribe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Uribe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Uribe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Uribe

4.1

Dr. Uribe?
Dr. Uribe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leon Uribe, MD
He's not a good doctor.I'm not recommend him to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leon Uribe, MD?
He's friendly, funny, and very knowledgeable. He has accurately diagnosed me twice with sports injuries, and was able to provide me with home physical therapy options. I highly recommend him if you're an active person like myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leon Uribe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Uribe?