Dr. Leon Barkodar, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Leon Barkodar, MD
Dr. Leon Barkodar, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Barkodar is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Barkodar's Experience

See how Dr. Barkodar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barkodar

Dr. Barkodar accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Barkodar is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barkodar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barkodar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barkodar to family and friends
    Dr. Barkodar's Performance
    Dr. Barkodar was a blessing to me and my family. I went through numerous neurologists to help take care of my grandmother that was diagnosed with Alzheimer and dimentia. They were all great doctors, but we felt in the dark for how to properly take care of her. Dr. Barkodar was very respectful, patient, and knowledgeable. He frequently checked in with my family to see her progress and give additional advice. Although she passed away, we knew our doctor did everything in his power to help her.
    in Los Angeles CA |
    I can't even begin to explain how great Dr. Barkodar is!! He has truly helped me and my family go through a very difficult period. He held my hand through every step of the way, intently explained to me what I was going through and will plan on going through. He calmed all my nerves and made sure I was okay. He really knew what he was doing, was very smart, and an all around kind man. I had such a great experience with him!
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Barkodar is amazing!! I came in with horrible migraines, couldn't sleep at night, couldn't focus at work. He sat down with me, listened to all my complaints, asked me great questions, and quickly cured me! He is such a sweet man and truly cares about helping people. You can tell he is very educated in his field and is very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an AMAZING neurologist!!
    Canoga Park, CA |
    knows what he is talking about. worked with me to treat my migraines without chemicals (which is my preference) but presented all the options. would recommend.
    in Woodland Hills, CA |
    Dr. Barkodar seems to be a competent, knowledgeable neurologist with a thorough understanding of his subject, although his self confidence sometimes stretches to cockiness. Still, one does feel comfortable that they are in good hands with him. His staff, however is another thing. Strange procedures that are arcane and arbitrary, and aren't even consistent with universally accepted HIPPA practices. One clerk was so rude that I actually walked out on an appointment.
    Have you seen Dr. Leon Barkodar, MD?
    Are you Dr. Barkodar?

Dr. Barkodar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Barkodar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barkodar's Board Certifications

Completed in 2011

University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine

Completed in 2014

• Farsi

Dr. Barkodar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barkodar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology