Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD

Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

The Orthopaedic Center 9420 Key West Ave Ste 300, Rockville, MD 20850 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rozmaryn specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in Rockville, MD. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Rozmaryn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rozmaryn's Experience

See how Dr. Rozmaryn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rozmaryn

Dr. Rozmaryn accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rozmaryn has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rozmaryn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rozmaryn to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rozmaryn
Dr. Rozmaryn's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (110)
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr. Rozmaryn treated me for a complicated broken wrist injury including three arthritic joints. I worried about being able to golf again. I have been able to golf again after the last surgery and could not have done it without him. He's really helped me with both my physical and mental health by enabling me to do what I want to do.
Fair Lawn, NJ |
I took my elderly Mother to Dr. Rozmaryn after she had broken her arm. The Dr. has a no nonsense bedside manner yet he was very patient with my Mother and told her exactly how her injury was going to play out, which is exactly how it did. My Mother's injury occurred away from her home necessitating her to stay with family while she healed. I only wish that Dr. Rozmaryn had his office closer to her home so that we could continue with him now that my Mother was able to return home.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Rozmaryn did an excellent job in correcting a trigger-finger in my dominant hand. He and his staff were the epitome of professionalism throughout the process, from my initial visit through the removal of my sutures. My function has been fully restored, with minimal discomfort. Great job!
in Rockville, MD |
This doctor operated on my arm and the operation was a disaster, completely messed up my arm and would not admit that the operation was a failure
in Gaithersburg, MD |
My mother recently had a cyst growing on her finger. She was very nervous about treating it. Dr. Rozmaryn treated my mother with the utmost respect. English is not her first language. He explained everything about the diagnosis and how they would address it. The staff was very quick and professional. We felt that he was very polite, professional, and competent.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Rozmaryn did something unbelievable with my fifth finger it was broke for about 34 years shaped like a backward 7. He fixed it two weeks later a suitcase fell on it and broke again he waited a month and went back in and fixed it again for the first time my finger is straight. the first operation was a success but for him to do it twice is unthinkable. he also did my wrist and that was a success no more pain. Thank you Dr. Rozmaryn. I also had my ankle and knee from doctors in his practice
in Washington, DC |
Dr Rozmaryn is awesome. He is an expert surgeon who is passionate about his work. He is a no nonsense guy, but spends as much time with each patient as he or she might need explaining issues, concerns and options. Surgeries run smoothly and professionals. And he continues to follow up until you are good to go. He's performed 6 different surgeries on my hands and wrists over the past 20 years. I highly recommend him.
in Arlington, VA |
Excellent care, correct diagnosis on first visit, great communication/explanation pre and post surgery. Successful surgery with no complications on my right hand -- very important since I am right handed!
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr. Rozmaryn has performed surgery on my hands 3 times over the years. Hands are his specialty. He is top notch and I highly recommend him. He explains everything from start to finish and everything he said was spot on. You could not get a better Orthopedic Doctor. Straight to the point, Honest. Knowledgeable, Cares about his patients and I trust him 110%.!! He is also a very kind and caring person! See Dr. Rozmaryn. He is brilliant, you won't be disappointed! He even gives you his cell phone #.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr Rozmaryn is one of the best doctors/surgeons I have ever dealt with. He is enormously skilled, totally available for questions, and makes me laugh. I broke several bones in my wrist in January 2016, during the big snowstorm. I saw Dr Rozmaryn on a Tuesday, he scheduled me for surgery the next day,and I am compete as of March 8th. I had questions and he answered quickly by text every time I had even a small issue. He was patient at each in-person meeting, answering all questions.
in Potomac, MD |
Incredibly impatient, did an in office nerve study on me for cubital tunnel, (those tests are highly inaccurate) and showed that I was slightly positive for it. He immediately wanted to do an ulnar nerve transposition surgery rather than have a proper EMG conducted beforehand to confirm the diagnosis. I didn't trust him and had a real EMG done elsewhere- which came back NEGATIVE. My diagnosis was actually Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, and I flew to Mass General for my proper surgery.
in Columbia, MD |
I cannot recommend Dr. Rozmaryn highly enough. Though not an expert in medicine myself, it seems quite obvious that Dr. Rozmaryn is not only extremely knowledgable and skilled, but is willing to take the time to answer questions and provide explanations that enable the patient and family to be confident in his decisions and abilities. His caring manner and individual attention for my son was much appreciated. His expertise appears to be state-of-the-art, and I could not have hoped for more.
in Rockville, MD |
I have had Dr. Rozmaryn operate on five of my fingers over the past few years to eliminate pain caused by bone-on-bone osteo arthritis. He has fused the first joint in three fingers, and replaced the 2nd joint in both little fingers with silicone implants. In all cases I have not needed any pain medications following surgery, and all five surgical sites healed completely, without complications, and with the expected full function following prescribed therapy by Certified Hand Therapists.
in Rockville, MD |
I loved seeing Dr Mozmaryn because I thought I was going to need surgery but it wasn't necessary. He explained why I didn't need surgery and how my finger was going to heal. I left his office thinking what a great doctor who's also funny and kind.
in College Park, MD |
Dr. Rozmaryn cared for my mother when she broke her wrist. It was a very bad break (requiring a 3 hour operation), but throughout the process he was very calm and careful and gave us full confidence. The surgery was successful and my mom has regained almost complete use of her hand.
Have you seen Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD?
Are you Dr. Rozmaryn?

Compare Dr. Rozmaryn

Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Rockville, MD 20850

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Distal Radius Fracture
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Partially Dislocated Elbow (Nursemaid Elbow)
  • Pseudoarthrosis

• Wrist and Forearm Tenotomy
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons

Colum Presby Med Ctr/Ny Ort

Completed in 1988

City University NY

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Rozmaryn has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew
  • Yiddish

Dr. Rozmaryn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rozmaryn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rozmaryn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rozmaryn

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rozmaryn's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rozmaryn

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients