Dr. Leo McCafferty, MD

Dr. Leo McCafferty, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Leo McCafferty, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. McCafferty is affiliated with Upmc Shadyside.

580 S Aiken Ave Ste 530

Pittsburgh, PA 15232

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC

Learn about Dr. McCafferty

See how frequently Dr. McCafferty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Breast Diseases

Dr. McCafferty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Birthmark
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Blepharoplasty
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Cedars Sinai Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Cedars Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • U Miami-Jackson Meml Med Ct
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. McCafferty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCafferty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCafferty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCafferty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCafferty to family and friends
Dr. McCafferty's Performance
Coraopolis, PA |
I've been contemplating breast augmentation surgery for years. I finally made my consultation in early September with Dr McCafferty. I felt welcome from the phone call! The staff is so friendly and caring. Dr McCafferty was kind and listened to all of my concerns. After my consultantion, I made my appointment for surgery! They walk you through all of the steps you need to take and explain it all in detail. I LOVE my results and couldn't be happier! He and his entire staff are amazing!
Doctor McCafferty was one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He was poised and professional, and sharp and honest. I had a fabulous experience with his staff and at all times felt comfortable and valued as a patient. By the time the surgery arrived, I had the utmost trust and confidence in his expertise and the procedure was absolutely seamless.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I'd been extremely self-conscious about how deflated and saggy my breasts had been for well over ten years. Dr. McCafferty made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a lift and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I even had a question post-surgery on a Saturday and HE returned my call. I am so grateful to Dr. Mccafferty and his staff for making my experience a smooth and "uplifting" one!
in Cranberry Township, PA |
The doctor and complete service/process was excellent. Dr. McCaffery and his complete professional staff were outstanding. The eye surgery left me with a perfect refreshed look without any "shock value" I highly recommend him and the office he has built.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. McCafferty and his staff made my procedure easy. They prepared me for everything that would be done and what to expect before, during and after. They were sensitive to my needs and made scheduling the easiest part. The results are more than what I expected. So glad I chose Dr. McCafferty.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I was referred to Dr. McCafferty's office by several people in the community....highly recommended. In addition to Dr. McCafferty's extensive experience in plastic surgery, he provided a very warm, relaxing office environment and shared a significant amount of time describing different surgical options, projected outcomes and answers to many, many questions. The procedure and recovery phase was exactly as described and I am very satisfied with the results.
He immediatley made me feel confident in his knowledge and ability. He was very professsional and kind and took extra time to make sure we were on the same page with the end result i was looking for. He explained everything he was doing and why he was choosing that direction. He even called me himself post op just to make sure i was ok. His entire office staff was knowledgeable and attentive. Not one negative thing to say.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Flavia Davit is a skilled and caring surgeon. My results could not have been better - and the overall experience was incredibly supportive.
in Wheeling, WV |
I couldn't be happier with Dr. McCafferty, his staff, and the end result. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming - immediately putting you at ease. The appointments are always on time, but never feel rushed. Time is taken to ensure the patient understands the procedure and what can / or cannot be done.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I have had numerous facial surgeries by Dr McCafferty due to a car accident. The first visit I knew he was reliable and honest. I can't tell you how he has changed my appearance for the better. He surprises me with repairs that make a hugh difference and gives me more confidence.
Have you seen Dr. Leo McCafferty, MD?
Are you Dr. McCafferty?