Dr. Leo Lasala, MD

Family Medicine | Male

PREMIER URGENT CARE OF MIDDLETOWN 519 S Breiel Blvd Ste A Middletown, OH 45044 Get Directions
Dr. Leo Lasala, MD
Dr. Leo Lasala, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Middletown, OH. He is 38 years old. Dr. Lasala is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Lasala's Experience

See how Dr. Lasala's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lasala

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lasala has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lasala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lasala to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Lasala's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Circleville, OH |
Beyond rude and condescending! He has no business working with people. The worst experience with a doctor I've ever had!!!
in Vandalia, OH |
Most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. He walked into the room and immediately said my son had a virus and was not getting a Rx before he even examined him. How can someone make that assessment without evaluating them? He then proceeded to diagnose my younger son who wasn't even there to be seen. He proceeded to accuse my pediatrician of improper treatment of my younger son who wasn't there for treatment. He then insulted me and my parenting. When I stood up to him he apologized. TERRIBLE
Logan, OH |
This jerk used to work in Wilmington, OH. He was rude to me, several friends and family members. He actually laughed in my face about my health problem. I vowed to never go back, I am glad he left our town and i am sorry someone else has to deal with him.
in Dayton, OH |
Impatient. Uncaring. Cocky beyond belief. I will not go back. If you want someone to help you, this is not the doctor to see. Unfortunately, Englewood Family Practice has lost my 25+ years of business by bringing on this physician.
in Hillsboro, OH |
I was basically called a liar about a medication that my urologist put me on, Lasala said I couldn't have been taking the medication for 3 and a half months. So I had my urologist fax him copies of my medications to prove I was not lying about it. Very arrogant and I didn't like being accused of lying . Lasala did nothing to treat the reason I was there that visit and then sent me a bill for a $207 office call... my Urologist only charges $155 and he is a specialist. I won't ever go back.
Have you seen Dr. Leo Lasala, MD?
Are you Dr. Lasala?

Compare Dr. Lasala

Dr. Lasala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Lasala does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lasala and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lasala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lasala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lasala does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lasala and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.