Dr. Leo Keegan, MD

Dr. Leo Keegan, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Leo Keegan, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York - M.D. in 1986 and specializes in plastic surgery.Read his story

1125 5th Ave

New York, NY 10128

Learn about Dr. Keegan

See how frequently Dr. Keegan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reduction
Breast Reconstruction
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Keegan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Keegan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Keegan "Dr. Leo M Keegan is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in New York, NY. Started practicing 1994. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) Fellow – American College of Surgeons Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons New York Society of Plastic Surgeons New York Academy of Medicine HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Mount Sinai Medical Center Englewood Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card, and American Expres INSURANCES ACCEPTED We do not accept insurance. HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM WEBSITE http://www.drleokeegan. com/ "

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • General Surgery - Long Island Jewish Medical Center
  • Plastic Surgery - Mount Sinai Medical Center

Dr. Keegan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keegan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keegan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keegan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keegan to family and friends

Dr. Keegan's Performance

Three years ago I came to NYC, from upstate NY, with a diagnosis of breast cancer. After meeting with a breast surgeon, who confirmed that I needed a mastectomy, I had to decide on reconstruction. Fortunately I was referred to Dr. Keegan. I opted for DIEP reconstruction and my results are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. keegan- he is highly talented , very calming and his work is impeccable. His whole staff especilly his book keeper and anesthesiologist treated me like family. I'm thrilled with my results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Keegan. Excellent surgeon and caring physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Keegan is doctor and a person that goes out of his way to really be there for his patients. I feel very fortunate that I was referred to Dr. Keegan and would not hesitate to refer him to anyone, and quite honestly, I would insist that my closest friends and family go right to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend DR. Keegan to anyone in need of a plastic surgeon. Dr. Keegan always took his time to explain the procedures I Had, and made me feel combatable. I trusted him all the way and I am very happy with the results. The office staff is also amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2