Neurology  |
Dr. Leo Germin, MD
Dr. Leo Germin is a highly qualified specialist certified by: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, American Board of Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine as well as American Board of Vascular Neurology, with additional subspecialty certification in Neurosonology and Neuroimaging. Dr. Germin is affiliated with numerous professional organizations including AAN, AANEM, ACHM, ASN and UHMS.

7751 W Flamingo Rd Ste A100

Las Vegas, NV 89147

Dr. Leo Germin, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Learn about Dr. Germin

See how frequently Dr. Germin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Vertigo
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Germin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Germin "At Clinical Neurology Specialists we pride ourselves in providing compassionate, knowledgeable, up-to-date care, education and prevention of neurological diseases for our patients, their families, the community, referring physicians, and other health care professionals. We strive to: Diligently provide efficient, quality, dedicated, honest, concerned patient care Actively advocate and fight for our patients' quality of life Persistently search for answers and solutions pertaining to Neurological conditions of our patients Continuously maintain up-to-date professional knowledge and expertise Willingly try new things and seek innovative, cutting-edge health care procedures and practices to improve the lives of our patients"

• Neurology

• Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuromuscular Diseases
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

• Ambulatory EEG With Video Monitoring
  • Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Evoked Potential Test
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Vilnius University
  • Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship At Ucsd
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates-Ecmfg Certificate
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Germin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Germin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Germin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Germin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Germin to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Germin's Performance
4-5 Stars
Fara is very professional!
Super attention to my clinical needs and the P.A. Tara was super confident in her assessment and compassionate to my physical and emotional well being. Scheduling was very easy and wait time is minimal. Dr. Germin is very professional with a bit of "wit" comforting.
Do not recommend- will not go back. He's all about the money - zero patient care. Inexcusable wait times.
Las Vegas, NV |
Terrible customer service
in Las Vegas |
Really great doctor! My first visit was actually pleasant considering I was really being poked with needles (nerve testing). He was so good with his conversation, I hardly noticed the needles. It was a quick yet thorough visit. Beautiful office and friendly staff. (Horizon Ridge location)
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was referred to this doctor for testing. During a follow up visit to discuss my condition I has several questions. This doctor in front of two members of his staff replied "I am not here to educate you. If that is what you want then we will part company" I am currently under the care of a professional doctor. This doctor is condescending, dismissive and rude. His front desk staff is extremely disorganized, rude and unwelcoming.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The wait time is out of hand, they forget about you entirely. The front office staff is rude, can hear them on the phones with patients and it's unbelievable how much attitude they have. It's like the doctor tells them to act that way they're so about it. Will not be coming back and will not recommend to any one I come on contact with.
Las Vegas, NV |
Would not reccomened to anyone.
Thank you for providing feedback. We would like to hear from you. Please call the office and ask to speak to the Office Manager.
in Las vegas NV |
This is the best Doctor In Vegas If He save my husband and im very grateful to Doctor Germin He is number on in are family and should be in yours. Thank You so very much Doctor Germin Your the best. Sue Rigg
in Las vegas |
He is amazing and very fast. He is very funny and his staff is just as great. Would highly recommend him.
Excellent!
Entire staff is amazing.... Would recommend to everyone.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Germin may know neurology but I'm done giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's left me undiagnosed since 2006, changing the terms he uses to describe my issue from stroke to seizures to migraines and back again. He does not listen. At all. He hears one symptoms and blocks out everything else you say. I do not trust him with my life or that of my family. I cry every time I leave his office because I leave with confusion and no answers. I'm done.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Rude unfriendly long wait no questions answered .
in henderson, nv |
1) her assistant didn't have patience to check the symptom thoroughly. 2) the doctor repeatedly said it does not fit the classic(pattern?), what is the classic? he never explained it. 3) the assistant took only about 4 minutes with me (a 1st time patient), and the doctor spent less than 4 minutes with me , including joking around about a minute and half.
Dr. Germin was fantastic and office was great!
in Las Vegas, NV |
His smooth voice and calm demeanor immediately set me at ease. I became nervous as he began preparing the needle for my tests but he poked me with the cap and asked if that hurt. I said no. Then he poked himself and asked again. I said no. While i was answering the needle had been in my arm twice. I didnt notice until he told me to look at my arm. In my opinion he is the BEST neurologist in the city. Also he accepts MedPay (No-Fault Coverage).
Always the quickest doctor's appointment I've had except for 5/29/15. I love Dr. Germin.
Very good. Highly recommended.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Germin is an excellent doctor with a highly organized and efficient office. Extremely thorough in the number of tests done. I had to go back multiple times but it was worth it to understand the problem I was having with numbness. Everyone in the office is friendly and competent. I had an outstanding experience and would recommend this office finally to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor is arrogant and has a know it all personality, does not explain things well and is hard to understand.
in LasVegas, Nv |
I like Dr German. Its his staff thats incompitant. Was told to call firstbthing in the morning day after MRI. Called 3 times he was never given the message. Then the office manager called and was extremly rude.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Told me not to diagnose myself after all Dr's stumped by my symptoms. My best friends brother and ex husband had MS and she told me I had it. He said no and tan one test a month for a whole year! Now I'm in a wheelchair and unable to work.He could have prevented this and he knew it, I would sue him if I could. Only interested in $, didn't notice anything I said or how sick I got. Please don't waist your life in his office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
my neurologist for 2yrs. unable to explain my unexplainable seizure attacks. EEG is clean and when ask questions to my condition, he calls me obsessive and crazy. puts me on multiple medication & blood tests. all results is negative. when i question his decision on medication, he said I do not have a seizure disorder but insist to keep me on medication. claims he lost my medical record and ask me to redo all tests!! Talks over and dismiss patient's concerns. visits are alway less than 5min.
Have you seen Dr. Leo Germin, MD?

See our Neurology Specialist at Sunrise Children’s Hospital

Visit Dr. Germin

Dr. Germin accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA