Dr. Leo R. Germin, MD

Dr. Leo R. Germin, MD

Neurology | Male

Clinical Neurology Specialists 7751 W Flamingo Rd Ste A100, Las Vegas, NV 89147 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Germin's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Germin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Germin

Dr. Germin accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Germin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Germin

Dr. Germin's Review Details
3.1 based on 66 responses
Experience with Dr. Germin
Dr. Germin's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (58)
Dr. Germin was fantastic and office was great!
in Las Vegas, NV |
His smooth voice and calm demeanor immediately set me at ease. I became nervous as he began preparing the needle for my tests but he poked me with the cap and asked if that hurt. I said no. Then he poked himself and asked again. I said no. While i was answering the needle had been in my arm twice. I didnt notice until he told me to look at my arm. In my opinion he is the BEST neurologist in the city. Also he accepts MedPay (No-Fault Coverage).
Always the quickest doctor's appointment I've had except for 5/29/15. I love Dr. Germin.
Very good. Highly recommended.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Germin is an excellent doctor with a highly organized and efficient office. Extremely thorough in the number of tests done. I had to go back multiple times but it was worth it to understand the problem I was having with numbness. Everyone in the office is friendly and competent. I had an outstanding experience and would recommend this office finally to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor is arrogant and has a know it all personality, does not explain things well and is hard to understand.
in LasVegas, Nv |
I like Dr German. Its his staff thats incompitant. Was told to call firstbthing in the morning day after MRI. Called 3 times he was never given the message. Then the office manager called and was extremly rude.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Told me not to diagnose myself after all Dr's stumped by my symptoms. My best friends brother and ex husband had MS and she told me I had it. He said no and tan one test a month for a whole year! Now I'm in a wheelchair and unable to work.He could have prevented this and he knew it, I would sue him if I could. Only interested in $, didn't notice anything I said or how sick I got. Please don't waist your life in his office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
my neurologist for 2yrs. unable to explain my unexplainable seizure attacks. EEG is clean and when ask questions to my condition, he calls me obsessive and crazy. puts me on multiple medication & blood tests. all results is negative. when i question his decision on medication, he said I do not have a seizure disorder but insist to keep me on medication. claims he lost my medical record and ask me to redo all tests!! Talks over and dismiss patient's concerns. visits are alway less than 5min.
Have you seen Dr. Germin?
Are you Dr. Germin? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Neurology

• Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuromuscular Diseases
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

• Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Evoked Potential Test
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

University Of Vilnius

Graduated in 1979

Wlamc/UCLA Department Of Neurology

Completed in 1995

Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship At Ucsd

Completed in 1996

Dr. Germin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Germin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Germin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Germin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Germin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Germin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Germin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Germin's Care Philosophy

At Clinical Neurology Specialists we pride ourselves in providing compassionate, knowledgeable, up-to-date care, education and prevention of neurological diseases for our patients, their families, the community, referring physicians, and other health care professionals. We strive to: Diligently provide efficient, quality, dedicated, honest, concerned patient care Actively advocate and fight for our patients' quality of life Persistently search for answers and solutions pertaining to Neurological conditions of our patients Continuously maintain up-to-date professional knowledge and expertise Willingly try new things and seek innovative, cutting-edge health care procedures and practices to improve the lives of our patients