Dr. Leo Germin, MD

Dr. Leo Germin, MD

Neurology | Male | 61 years old

77 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

At Clinical Neurology Specialists we pride ourselves in providing compassionate, knowledgeable, up-to-date care, education and prevention of neurological diseases for our patients, their families, the community, referring physicians, and other health care professionals. We strive to: Diligently provide efficient, quality, dedicated, honest, concerned patient care Actively advocate and fight for our patients' quality of life Persistently search for answers and solutions pertaining to Neurological conditions of our patients Continuously maintain up-to-date professional knowledge and expertise Willingly try new things and seek innovative, cutting-edge health care procedures and practices to improve the lives of our patientsRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Germin's Experience

See how Dr. Germin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Germin

Dr. Germin accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Germin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Germin to family and friends
Dr. Germin's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
The wait time is out of hand, they forget about you entirely. The front office staff is rude, can hear them on the phones with patients and it's unbelievable how much attitude they have. It's like the doctor tells them to act that way they're so about it. Will not be coming back and will not recommend to any one I come on contact with.
Las Vegas, NV |
Would not reccomened to anyone.
Thank you for providing feedback. We would like to hear from you. Please call the office and ask to speak to the Office Manager.
in Las vegas NV |
This is the best Doctor In Vegas If He save my husband and im very grateful to Doctor Germin He is number on in are family and should be in yours. Thank You so very much Doctor Germin Your the best. Sue Rigg
in Las vegas |
He is amazing and very fast. He is very funny and his staff is just as great. Would highly recommend him.
Excellent!
Entire staff is amazing.... Would recommend to everyone.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Germin may know neurology but I'm done giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's left me undiagnosed since 2006, changing the terms he uses to describe my issue from stroke to seizures to migraines and back again. He does not listen. At all. He hears one symptoms and blocks out everything else you say. I do not trust him with my life or that of my family. I cry every time I leave his office because I leave with confusion and no answers. I'm done.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Rude unfriendly long wait no questions answered .
in henderson, nv |
1) her assistant didn't have patience to check the symptom thoroughly. 2) the doctor repeatedly said it does not fit the classic(pattern?), what is the classic? he never explained it. 3) the assistant took only about 4 minutes with me (a 1st time patient), and the doctor spent less than 4 minutes with me , including joking around about a minute and half.
Dr. Germin was fantastic and office was great!
in Las Vegas, NV |
His smooth voice and calm demeanor immediately set me at ease. I became nervous as he began preparing the needle for my tests but he poked me with the cap and asked if that hurt. I said no. Then he poked himself and asked again. I said no. While i was answering the needle had been in my arm twice. I didnt notice until he told me to look at my arm. In my opinion he is the BEST neurologist in the city. Also he accepts MedPay (No-Fault Coverage).
Always the quickest doctor's appointment I've had except for 5/29/15. I love Dr. Germin.
Very good. Highly recommended.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Germin is an excellent doctor with a highly organized and efficient office. Extremely thorough in the number of tests done. I had to go back multiple times but it was worth it to understand the problem I was having with numbness. Everyone in the office is friendly and competent. I had an outstanding experience and would recommend this office finally to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor is arrogant and has a know it all personality, does not explain things well and is hard to understand.
in LasVegas, Nv |
I like Dr German. Its his staff thats incompitant. Was told to call firstbthing in the morning day after MRI. Called 3 times he was never given the message. Then the office manager called and was extremly rude.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Told me not to diagnose myself after all Dr's stumped by my symptoms. My best friends brother and ex husband had MS and she told me I had it. He said no and tan one test a month for a whole year! Now I'm in a wheelchair and unable to work.He could have prevented this and he knew it, I would sue him if I could. Only interested in $, didn't notice anything I said or how sick I got. Please don't waist your life in his office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
my neurologist for 2yrs. unable to explain my unexplainable seizure attacks. EEG is clean and when ask questions to my condition, he calls me obsessive and crazy. puts me on multiple medication & blood tests. all results is negative. when i question his decision on medication, he said I do not have a seizure disorder but insist to keep me on medication. claims he lost my medical record and ask me to redo all tests!! Talks over and dismiss patient's concerns. visits are alway less than 5min.
Have you seen Dr. Leo Germin, MD?

Dr. Germin says...

Dr. Leo Germin is a highly qualified specialist certified by: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, American Board of Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine as well as American Board of Vascular Neurology, with additional subspecialty certification in Neurosonology and Neuroimaging. Dr. Germin is affiliated with numerous professional organizations including AAN, AANEM, ACHM, ASN and UHMS.

Dr. Germin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Germin says...

Dr. Germin focuses primarily in the area of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and has a special interest in cerebrovascular ultrasound, multiple sclerosis, dementia, secondary stroke prevention, and diseases of the peripheral nervous system.

Dr. Germin says...

Clinical Neurology Specialists West offers outpatient adult neurology services such neurology consultations, follow up care, and advanced diagnostics for many neurological symptoms and conditions.

Dr. Germin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology

Dr. Germin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Germin's Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuromuscular Diseases
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

• Other Education
    Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates-Ecmfg Certificate

Completed in 1990

• Russian

Dr. Germin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Germin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Evoked Potential Test
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)