Dr. Lenny Jue, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Woodlands Pain Consultants 1441 Woodstead Ct Ste 260 The Woodlands, TX 77380 Get Directions
Dr. Lenny Jue, MD
Dr. Jue is both a board certified member of the American Board of Pain Medicine and the American Board of Anesthesiology with added qualifications in Pain Management. He received his fellowship training in pain management at UT Southwestern where he served as a faculty member in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He maintains staff privileges at The Surgery Center of the Woodlands, Memorial Herman-The Woodlands, and St. Luke's Community Hospital.

Dr. Jue's Experience

See how Dr. Jue's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jue

Dr. Jue accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Jue is now accepting new patients
Main Office1441 Woodstead Ct Ste 260
The Woodlands, TX 77380
(281) 825-4390Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jue has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jue to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Jue Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend! If you did not, please tell me for my staff. Your feedback is a vital component to us to ensuring we've provide the most quality of healthcare services.

Dr. Jue's Performance
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Jue is a fine doctor. He is trustworthy and thorough, yet down to earth and friendly. His staff are pleasant and competent. I was forced to visit a different doctor for a few years due to insurance, but came back as soon as I changed insurance because I trust Dr. Jue.
in Magnolia, TX |
Very professional and caring. Staff is very friendly and courteous. Very short wait times. 5-star treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Jue. You won't be disappointed.
Spring, TX |
Kind, caring and conservative in his recommendations for dealing with pain. He has helped me immensely. I have also had his decisions for my treatment verified by a second opinion.
in The Woodlands, Texas |
Very considerate and helpful in determining the best way for me to handle my pain issues. So far I have had two Epidural Steroid Injections which have helped immensely. His front office staff is very friendly and helpful.
in montgomery, TX |
Because he effectively took away the pain I have had in my back which was debilitating.
in Willis, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Jue for many years and have had pain meds, injections, surgeries and yearly ablations in my neck and back. he has extended his office hours which helps because he is busy and in high demand. He is very compassionate and works with you to find the best approach to relieving your pain. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to help. I am very happy with Dr Jue and his staff.
in Centerville, TX |
Dr. Jue is very caring about his patients, and concerned about your pain and well being. He does not just give out pain pills, he tries many different approaching including lazer surgery and other ways to control your pain. He also stays up with different lab tests to check your health.
in Spring, TX |
Unbelieable doctor and staff! I was experiencing so much pain and after trying so many doctors I was so glad I found Dr. Jue. Everyone was so nice to me and truly took the time to understand all my pain issues and concerns regarding what was going on with my lower back! After a few injections my pain was virtually gone! No more meds! Thanks to everyone at Woodlands Pain Consultants and Dr. Jue! What an amazing team!
in The Woodlands,Tx |
Dr. Jue has been amazing at providing care for my lower back issues. He has gone above and beyond to ensure my successful rehabilitation on my injury. There is no other physician that I know of who provides this level of care, expertise and compassion for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who was suffering from any type of pain!
in baytown, tx |
Dr. Jue is the first person that could explain my loss of feeling in my limbs. He also was the only one that took me seriously since i was in my early 20's. I've been going to him for treatment for 10 years now and i refer all of my friends and family to him. I never knew how much pain i was in until i had treatment done and the pain subsided. Very knowledgeable about his profession/professions and can get you on the right path to elevate your pain.
Have you seen Dr. Lenny Jue, MD?
Are you Dr. Jue?

Compare Dr. Jue

• Caudal Steroid Injection
    • Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
    • Dekompressor Discectomy
    • Discography
    • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions
    • Facet Joint Injections
    • Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
    • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
    • Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
    • Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
    • Vertebroplasty

Dr. Jue says...

Dr. Jue's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Jue has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jue's Board Certifications

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
      Baylor College Of Med
      University Tx Southwestern Med School

• Chinese

Dr. Jue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology