Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.Read his story

The Pelvic Floor Institute

2919 W Swann Ave Ste 303

Tampa, FL 33609

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Hoyte's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoyte's Top Procedures and Conditions

Colpopexy

Dr. Hoyte performs Colpopexy more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hoyte performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy
Colposcopy

Dr. Hoyte performs Colposcopy more than 100% of his peers

Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Hoyte performs Rh Incompatibility Screening more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hoyte's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Endometriosis
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

When you have a medical problem as complex and personal as pelvic floor dysfunction, there is no one as important as you.  We provide personalized pelvic floor care.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoyte

Dr. Hoyte?
Dr. Hoyte's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD
Dr. Hoyte did my pelvic floor surgery at Tampa General Hospital a couple of years ago. He is an expert at fixing all types of Female GYN issues. As a nurse, I did my research and he came highly recommended. I am 100% satisfied with my results. He really cares about his patients and has the education, expertise and skills to help those who need it! I wish I had done my procedure 5 years earlier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I am a 91 year old woman in good health and had uterine/vaginal prolapse and a rectocele with enterocele. I wanted to get this fixed as it was very uncomfortable. Dr. Hoyte came highly recommended by my primary doctor and I was so pleased with him and pleased with the surgery. I was in the hospital overnight after what was called “minor surgery”. He did not use mesh and I am very pleased with the results. I recommend him and his caring staff highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hoyte ! He listens to your concerns, asks questions and works quickly to resolve your issues. The office has the ability to do a variety of tests and was able to do them at the first appointment. He offered options to treatment both long and short term. I returned for me second visit, he asked several questions, did another test and came up with a diagnosis and treatment. Two weeks later I was symptom free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
From the moment I entered his practice, I was greeted by Dr Hoyte's staff, who immediately welcomed me and put me at ease. After almost two years of challenges and less than desirable care from other doctors, Dr Hoyte was able to resolve my issue after a few visits and surgery. The surgery went extremely well without any complications. My recovery was faster than I anticipated and I feel like myself again! I highly recommend Dr Hoyte and his staff, who exceeded my expectations, he's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Hoyte! We had recently moved to the Sarasota area when I discovered I was having pelvic floor issues. With few contacts and resources, my husband and I researched doctors specializing in female pelvic medicine and we were very impressed with all of Dr. Hoyte’s favorable reviews, excellent credentials and experience. I was not disappointed! Everything before, during and after the surgery went so smoothly. No issues whatsoever, with a full and easy recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr.Hoyet is kind,and talented. I had to have a hysterectomy revision with many other repairs. He helped me with whole processe with wonderful staff. I would give him a A++ if I could. Thank Dr. Hoyte and team members. Hope Lynn
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr, Hoyte is excellent! Both he and his staff are caring, considerate, professional and they take the time to listen. Bladder and pelvic problems are not comfortable to discuss, but Dr Hoyte and his staff make it easy. I have been trying for the last year+ to find out what is causing my bladder leakage. It took 1 appointment with Dr. Hoyte to find out. I did have surgery, but 9 days after surgery I was fixed and feeling well. I can't thank him enough for giving me my lifestyle back!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Before going to Dr Hoyte i had already had a hysterectomy, cystocele, rectocele, & enterocele done from a previous surgeon because of a prolapse. That surgeon used my own ligaments to hold everything up... it failed. After that i was traumatized after wearing a catheter off and on, cathing myself for 3 months. That was 2015... still had a prolapse... I found Hoyte online and chose him. He is The top doc in the area even teaching other surgeons how to do these surgeries! I felt safe. After meetin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
It has been almost a year since Dr. Hoyte repaired my prolapse. I searched hard for a doctor to help me. I actually found him by accident. My friend who is a pediatrician saw one of his ads. I knew anyone with a first name of "Lennox" had to be special. Five stars do not tell the my story. I have my life back. Thank you Dr. Hoyte and your wonderful Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
10-STARS! Dr. Hoyte saved my life! He is a VERY caring and professional man. Be assured you will be listened to very CAREFULLY and have involvement in the care you receive. His entire nursing team and Grace in the front office are all incredible. I have struggled with constipation for years. All the other doctors I visited did not help or really listen to my complaints. Dr. Hoyte performed an evaluation then fixed my prolapse bladder, cystocele, & rectocele. He WILL be able to help you too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr Hoyte is excellent, very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. R.O.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Hoyte by my health insurance. I was very nervous when I went to my first appointment. I usually prefer to be seen by a female doctor. As soon as I walked in the office, his team treated me with love and respect. As I started talking to Dr. Hoyte, I felt confident in him. He brought me peace. Not for one second  I doubted on putting my health in his hands. I recommend him 100%. I would definitely put my life in his hands again. My family and I are very grateful for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I recently had robotic bladder prolapse surgery and 6 weeks later urethra sling surgery. Both were literarily pain free, and had minimal discomfort and only required a overnight hospital stay. Much research was done to determine my physician of choice, Dr. Leonnox Hoyte. I found him to be totally professional, extremely educated in the process of robotic surgery . I highly recommend you read his book Prolapse Repair. Easy read that answers to many questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I found out about Dr. Hoyte at a lunch-&-learn session at Memorial Hospital in 2017, & watched a video on robotic surgery during that presentation. When I consulted him in Feb of 2018 regarding surgery, I was very impressed with his staff & Dr. Hoyte's explanation of what would take place during surgery. I have already highly recommended him to several friends because of the level of trust I have & the quick healing I have experienced. I'm grateful for his expertise, demeanor, & skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
He is listed as an Obstetrics & Gynecology by my insurance. I called to set appointment today 5/3/18 for a consultation as my husband & I are planning to have a baby. A woman named Katie answered, I explained this to her and she hung up on me. Called back & she put me through to answering service. Called back again & Katie answered & told me HE ISN'T THAT KIND OF DOCTOR, she rattled off 20 things he does including pelvic pain (I have endometriosis), then hung up on me again! She was beyond rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr Hoyte is within the top two specialists and surgeons that we have experienced in our 60 plus years visiting doctors. This includes doctors in four states, and several surgeries. He is the most knowledgeable, and capable specialist in his field-nationwide. He thoroughly: reviews his diagnosis, details his surgical plan, candidly discusses post op and recovery expectations, and he and his staff deliver first class followup. He is the best of what he does! We would like to rate him 10 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I went to Dr. Hoyte for pelvic pain I had for decades. He was the first doctor to figure out what was going on and how to fix it. During my surgery he actually found a secondary issue that he also repaired. He goes above and beyond to individualize his treatment towards his patients. Great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr. Hoyte was knowledgeable, personable and extremely professional. He took time to explain the surgical process and what to expect following my surgery. Upon my discharge from the hospital, Dr. Hoyte requested I contact him to insure I was not experiencing any complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr. Hoyte and his staff have been amazing since my first call to schedule an appointment. He and his staff are caring and considerate of individual patient needs. I found Dr. Hoyte to be extremely impressive not only because of his background and experience, which I reviewed prior to scheduling an appointment, but also because of my own personal treatment and outcome. I had surgery on 3/19/18. Dr. Hoyte and his team exceeded my expectations. I left the hospital the next day and had no pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Love this Doctor and his staff, The treatment was so kind and professional. The surgery and hospital stay was just 1 day. And the best part I didn't have any pain afterwards.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hoyte?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hoyte treats patients.