Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Hoyte is a board-certified, fellowship trained specialist in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS).

The Pelvic Floor Institute

2919 W Swann Ave Ste 303

Tampa, FL 33609

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hoyte

When you have a medical problem as complex and personal as pelvic floor dysfunction, there is no one as important as you.  We provide personalized pelvic floor care.

Dr. Hoyte's Experience

Dr. Hoyte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Incontinence
  • Leakage of Urine
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Rectocele
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginal Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• Brigham and Womens / Massechusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Loyola University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Hoyte has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoyte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoyte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hoyte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoyte to family and friends
Dr. Hoyte's Performance
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. Hoyte is an amazing surgeon. After a two hour surgery I had zero pain, left the hospital in less than 24 hours by choice, and afterwards only took Tylenol for my minimal discomfort. Even the nurses were astounded that I had so little pain following the lengthy procedure. Obviously Dr. Hoyte is very well trained, experienced, and talented for his chosen field, and the women who are his patients are lucky he has chosen to help us have a better quality of life.
in Weeki wachee fl |
This doctor and his staff are amazing!! Doctor hoyte explains everything and is very soft spoken. Very knowledgeable and caring. The office staff always there with a smile and very helpful. I will recommend this doctor to everyone. ....kim
in Venice, FL |
I'm overjoyed to have my quality of life restored. Dr Hoyte is an excellent surgeon and very caring. He repaired my stage 3 pelvic prolapse. He has a wonderful bedside manner and explains things in an understandable way. I love to walk, hike and dance, but reached the point I wasn't comfortable doing any of these things anymore. It is a joy to wake each day and know that I can lead my life in comfort for the whole day. My thanks to Dr Hoyte are unending. ALR
in Spring Hill, FL |
I had a mesh sling implant that had failed terribly. My urologist removed most of it, but was unsure of what to do next. Fortunately he suggested that I see Dr. Hoyte. It took some time, but I am on the road to recovery and getting a normal life back. Dr. Hoyte was very patient in listening to me, addressing my concerns, thoroughly explaining to me what the problems were, and devising a plan for a corrective procedure. I strongly recommend Dr. Hoyte to any women with similar issues.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
D. Hoyte and his team are very professional, personable and highly skilled. My bladder and vaginal problems are fixed! The robotic surgery was nicer than being cut! I have sent two women friends to him already. I am a 66 yr old nurse and a happy wife once again! Thank you Dr. Hoyte for fixing me!
in Bradenton, FL |
After a bad mesh sling surgery that eroded in 08 performed by a Urologist, my GYN referred me to Dr Hoyte. All I can say is that Dr Hoyte has made a huge difference in the quality of my life. He removed the sling and made a sling with my own flesh. Followed by specific pelvic physical therapy. He is amazing! An Engineer and a gifted physician. He is a listener, an excellent communicator, kind, caring and really cares about his patients. I am finally on the road to recovery. It hasn't been easy.
As a retired ER nurse, I had seen a lot of good medical care, and now I have seen GREAT medical care. Lennox Hoyte MD is an exceptional surgeon/scholar/innovator/teacher/communicator. He invites his patients' questions. He gives his patients his cell phone number and email address, asks them to call him for three nites after they leave the hospital to report on progress. Mine may not have been life-saving surgery, but for me, it was a QUALITY OF LIFE-saving surgery. I am ever grateful!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Hoyte's staff was professional and courteousness. The office staff was considered of my time and work schedule and worked with me on scheduling an appointment. The office environment was comfort and clean. Dr. Hoyte listen to me and explain my medical condition and gave me options, and waited for my decision. He did answers my all questions. I feel Dr. Hoyte spend appropriate amount of time with me and did not rush. I did arrive early, so my wait was half an hour. I was very satisfied
in Sarasota, Fl |
I fell into the hands of a regular urologist- one who was more acquainted with male problems than with women with pelvic organ prolapse.The first doc was rather aggressive and something about him warned me away. By some miracle of referral from a longtime gynecologist, I got an appointment with Dr. Hoyte. He is an amazing surgeon! He performed my surgery using the DaVinci robotic system. My recovery entailed very little discomfort and I was back to feeling great in just a few days.
a Land O Lakes |
Very understanding, courteous and encouraging. Gave me hope .
Have you seen Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoyte?