Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD is a Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tampa, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Memorial Hospital Of Tampa and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hoyte to book an appointment.

The Pelvic Floor Institute

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoyte

88.70967741935483%
4.838709677419355%

Dr. Hoyte?
I needed my bladder lifted after having 5 children I was going to bathroom every 30 minutes. I was desperate for the best surgeon. Dr Hoyte is professional , takes his time and extremely knowledgeable. My surgery was excellent, and I had no pain following the procedure. He is the best and I owe him many thanks. I would recommend him to anyone!
JOHN ENGEL – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Well worth the wait! What a very educated and down to earth doctor. I felt so comfortable.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I had a prolapse surgery March 2019 Dr. Hoyte and his staff are wonderful .I would recommend him to any woman that has female organ problems.
Brigitte Diaz – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Excellent Dr and wonderful staff. I was so blessed to find Dr Hoyte. His experience put me in a relived state that I found the perfect person to take care of my pelvic floor problems. I am so glad Dr Hoyte has dedicated his practice to help women like me have a better life. His staff treated me like family.
Janet Luke – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
And again Dr hoyte keeps hope alive I’m a living witness ! This will be the best decision you ever made he knows exactly he’s doing !
Julicia Cantave – Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
The surgery was on July 22, 2019. After 4 months I feel as if I have never had anything, but I had. I had a bladder prolapse, back pain, a big bulge that prevents me from sitting or walking. Thank you very much doctor Lennox Hoyte. Thanks to the whole team.Now I can work in the garden, I can walk miles, I can do anything what I wanted. It is worth getting to know Mr. Hoyte.
Daniela Vidrascu – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
My OBGYN doctor referred me to Dr. Hoyte for a few prolapse issues I was having. I met with Dr. Hoyte and he explained what was happening to my body and what my surgical options available. He also has written a detailed book concerning the whole prolapse issues and the different surgical procedures, which helped me to understand exactly what the condition is and how the various surgical treatments available. It has been three weeks since my surgery and I am healing very well. Dr. Hoyte is an expert at what he does. He is personable, very professional and I would recommend him to any woman having any female organ problems.
Janine Guzolik – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I am amazed at how well my daughter is recovering from surgery with Dr Hoyt! She had a hysterectomy and other repairs on a Tuesday and spent 2 nights in the hospital. Over the next 10 days and with the help of a wheelchair, we were able to tour art museums, go out to lunch, visit the boardwalk, spend time on the beach and travel to the pier for sunset. (There is so much to see and do in St Petersburg where we stayed on the water!) After her 10 day follow up appt with Dr Hoyt, she went out to dinner with friends and on day 11 we returned home! She was in minimal pain and was able to work remotely the entire time! I can’t say enough about Dr Hoyt! In addition to being a terrific surgeon, he is a kind and gentle man with a terrific sense of humor and quite a collection of bow ties! I would highly recommend Dr Hoyt to anyone in need of this kind of surgery!
Donna Abbott – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
He found my problem and treated it surgically when several other specialists could not tell me what was wrong. He is caring, very thorough and explains his findings and treatment plan thoroughly. He has a supportive, efficient and kind staff ( except I disliked the answering service during office hours). He has a great team with his PA and APRN. This office is the place to go for care when you need answers for female concerns! His surgery was virtually painless and the follow up was incredible- as he encourages patients to call him for 3 nights once home after surgery to check in with him. He also offers a realm of non- surgical options. Minimal wait times
Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr. Hoyte is one of the most caring physicians I have ever had. He genuinely listens and is concerned about his patient's well being. He is very thorough and I have never felt like he was in a hurry, he went above and beyond to make my surgery and visits as comfortable as possible and actually thanked me for putting my trust in him prior to going into surgery...........My surgery was a lot more involved than anticipated but I am 3 month post surgery and could not have asked for a better outcome.
Donna S. – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr hoyte is a very caring and honest doctor walked me thru my surgery made sure I was comfortable and well informed of everything that was going to happen and what to expect and the follow up after surgery was above and beyond what I expected. Made a difficult time for me much easier. Ease of appointment for a new patient amazing. I was referred to him by my physician whom I have been seeing for 30 years and the only one I trusted before I began seeing dr hoyte. Dr hoyte made me feel comfortable and earned my trust from the very first visit. when everyone else made me feel my bladder prolapse was no big deal it was to me life changing and he made sure that I knew he cared and understood what I was going through and how he would proceed step by step to fix the problem. The positive and negative sides to different options I had and what he felt recovery would be like for me and how long I would have to be out of work let me decide for myself with no push just great info and support.....
Mary in Lacoochee, FL – May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr. Hoyte did my pelvic floor surgery at Tampa General Hospital a couple of years ago. He is an expert at fixing all types of Female GYN issues. As a nurse, I did my research and he came highly recommended. I am 100% satisfied with my results. He really cares about his patients and has the education, expertise and skills to help those who need it! I wish I had done my procedure 5 years earlier!
Denice in St. Petersburg , FL – Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I am a 91 year old woman in good health and had uterine/vaginal prolapse and a rectocele with enterocele. I wanted to get this fixed as it was very uncomfortable. Dr. Hoyte came highly recommended by my primary doctor and I was so pleased with him and pleased with the surgery. I was in the hospital overnight after what was called “minor surgery”. He did not use mesh and I am very pleased with the results. I recommend him and his caring staff highly.
FL – Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hoyte ! He listens to your concerns, asks questions and works quickly to resolve your issues. The office has the ability to do a variety of tests and was able to do them at the first appointment. He offered options to treatment both long and short term. I returned for me second visit, he asked several questions, did another test and came up with a diagnosis and treatment. Two weeks later I was symptom free!
Tamps, FL – Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
From the moment I entered his practice, I was greeted by Dr Hoyte's staff, who immediately welcomed me and put me at ease. After almost two years of challenges and less than desirable care from other doctors, Dr Hoyte was able to resolve my issue after a few visits and surgery. The surgery went extremely well without any complications. My recovery was faster than I anticipated and I feel like myself again! I highly recommend Dr Hoyte and his staff, who exceeded my expectations, he's the best!
Beverly Vangura in Largo, FL – Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Hoyte! We had recently moved to the Sarasota area when I discovered I was having pelvic floor issues. With few contacts and resources, my husband and I researched doctors specializing in female pelvic medicine and we were very impressed with all of Dr. Hoyte’s favorable reviews, excellent credentials and experience. I was not disappointed! Everything before, during and after the surgery went so smoothly. No issues whatsoever, with a full and easy recovery.
Carol in Sarasota, FL – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr.Hoyet is kind,and talented. I had to have a hysterectomy revision with many other repairs. He helped me with whole processe with wonderful staff. I would give him a A++ if I could. Thank Dr. Hoyte and team members. Hope Lynn
Hope Lynn in none, FL – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Dr, Hoyte is excellent! Both he and his staff are caring, considerate, professional and they take the time to listen. Bladder and pelvic problems are not comfortable to discuss, but Dr Hoyte and his staff make it easy. I have been trying for the last year+ to find out what is causing my bladder leakage. It took 1 appointment with Dr. Hoyte to find out. I did have surgery, but 9 days after surgery I was fixed and feeling well. I can't thank him enough for giving me my lifestyle back!!
DM in Belleair Beach, FL – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Before going to Dr Hoyte i had already had a hysterectomy, cystocele, rectocele, & enterocele done from a previous surgeon because of a prolapse. That surgeon used my own ligaments to hold everything up... it failed. After that i was traumatized after wearing a catheter off and on, cathing myself for 3 months. That was 2015... still had a prolapse... I found Hoyte online and chose him. He is The top doc in the area even teaching other surgeons how to do these surgeries! I felt safe. After meetin
Teth – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
It has been almost a year since Dr. Hoyte repaired my prolapse. I searched hard for a doctor to help me. I actually found him by accident. My friend who is a pediatrician saw one of his ads. I knew anyone with a first name of "Lennox" had to be special. Five stars do not tell the my story. I have my life back. Thank you Dr. Hoyte and your wonderful Staff.
Elaine Gast in Sarasota, FL – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoyte?

Dr. Hoyte accepts

Dr. Hoyte accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Hoyte's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoyte's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Hoyte treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hoyte treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Hoyte treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 100% of his peers

Atrophic Vaginitis

• Bladder Surgery
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Endometriosis
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Rectocele
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

When you have a medical problem as complex and personal as pelvic floor dysfunction, prolapse or incontinence, there is no one as important as you.  We provide personalized pelvic floor care.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery