Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Hoyte is a board-certified, fellowship trained specialist in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS).

The Pelvic Floor Institute

2919 W Swann Ave Ste 303

Tampa, FL 33609

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hoyte

See how frequently Dr. Hoyte performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rh Incompatibility Screening
Colpopexy
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Hoyte's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hoyte "When you have a medical problem as complex and personal as pelvic floor dysfunction, there is no one as important as you.  We provide personalized pelvic floor care."

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Bladder Infection
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Endometriosis
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Kidney Stones
  • Leakage of Urine
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Rectocele
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• Brigham and Womens / Massechusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Loyola University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Hoyte has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoyte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoyte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoyte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoyte to family and friends
Dr. Hoyte's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Hoyt helped me four years ago when I had numerous complications after a hysterectomy. My previous doctor had been telling me that I was fine. Making me feel that I was crazy as I know something wasn't right. Dr. Hoyt confirmed my belief that I needed corrective surgery and in essence saved my life. Not only did he listen and schedule my procedure immediately but he missed a family vacation to ensure I was "fixed" and out of danger. He is the ONLY doctor I would see or recommend!
in Naples, FL |
. I was referred to Dr Hoyt by the top pelvic surgeon at the University of Chicago Hospital ,so although I live in Naples I elected to have my surgery in Tampa ..Dr Hoyt personally did all my pre op exams including a camera that showed my entire pelvic area .He scheduled my surgery within 2 weeks ! He very patiently answered all my questions.Surgery went smoothly,I had very little pain.He had me call his personal phone for 4 days after to see how I was and after 6 wks I feel fantastic !!
Highly, highly recommend Dr. Hoyte and his staff. I've spent 3 years visiting specialists in Atlanta and SW Florida, trying to find the cause of my pain and other symptoms. This has involved tons of tests, yet no one has been able to explain the cause or offer me options for relief. After my FIRST VISIT to the Pelvic Floor Institute, we not only have an explanation but also a treatment plan. For the first time in a long time, I have hope. Thank you, thank you!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Three weeks after major pelvic floor surgery surgery (hysterectomy, rectocele, enterocoele, and urethral sling), I am doing great thanks to the brilliant Dr. Lennox Hoyte and his finesse with robotic laparoscopic surgery. Dr. Hoyte is one of THE foremost pelvic floor surgeons in the country, and trust me, I have consulted with several urogynecologists here and in Europe. Check out his credentials and his book. This is who you want to see.
in North Port, FL |
Dr Hoyte is not just a world renowned Pelvic Floor Specialist, he is a life changer!!! So YES I definitely recommend him. He has locations in Tampa and Sarasota which has made it more convenient to see him locally. He genuinely cares about how your symptoms affect your quality of life and strives to correct those issues. Dr Hoyte's medical staff and office staff are very helpful, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I actually look forward to my appointments.
in Tampa, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Hoyte to family and friends and anyone else asked! My experience with his office staff was amazing, very professional. The entire staff made me feel completely at ease. Dr. Hoyte is exemplary in his knowledge and course of care. I was very impressed with his thoughtful and caring bedside manor. I could not be more pleased with this entire practice to include my initial consult, surgery, and follow up. Thank You Dr. Hoyte
in Winter Haven, FL |
I absolutely would recommend Dr Hoyte For the following reasons.: I suffered in silence for over a year with a pelvic and bladder prolapse which made sitting , walking and using the bathroom a miserable experience. Finally I consulted a doctor who led me to dr. Hoyte. I have a very complicated med history but Dr Hoyte assured me he would do the surgery and would keep me safe and he did. Dr Hoyte is compassionate, skilled and treats his patients with respect. I'm blessed to be his patient.
in Tampa, FL |
2 weeks post surgery and I am just so grateful that I discovered Dr Hoyte. I had turned 50, knew things were not right and thought this was what I was going to have to endure. Dr Hoyte and his team of professionals made me so comfortable from the first visit and answered every question. He examined me and clearly laid out options, asking me "do you feel like we heard you today?" What doctor asks that?!?! I decided to have surgery and I am so glad I made this investment in myself, my future.
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. Hoyte is an amazing surgeon. After a two hour surgery I had zero pain, left the hospital in less than 24 hours by choice, and afterwards only took Tylenol for my minimal discomfort. Even the nurses were astounded that I had so little pain following the lengthy procedure. Obviously Dr. Hoyte is very well trained, experienced, and talented for his chosen field, and the women who are his patients are lucky he has chosen to help us have a better quality of life.
in Weeki wachee fl |
This doctor and his staff are amazing!! Doctor hoyte explains everything and is very soft spoken. Very knowledgeable and caring. The office staff always there with a smile and very helpful. I will recommend this doctor to everyone. ....kim
in Venice, FL |
I'm overjoyed to have my quality of life restored. Dr Hoyte is an excellent surgeon and very caring. He repaired my stage 3 pelvic prolapse. He has a wonderful bedside manner and explains things in an understandable way. I love to walk, hike and dance, but reached the point I wasn't comfortable doing any of these things anymore. It is a joy to wake each day and know that I can lead my life in comfort for the whole day. My thanks to Dr Hoyte are unending. ALR
in Spring Hill, FL |
I had a mesh sling implant that had failed terribly. My urologist removed most of it, but was unsure of what to do next. Fortunately he suggested that I see Dr. Hoyte. It took some time, but I am on the road to recovery and getting a normal life back. Dr. Hoyte was very patient in listening to me, addressing my concerns, thoroughly explaining to me what the problems were, and devising a plan for a corrective procedure. I strongly recommend Dr. Hoyte to any women with similar issues.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
D. Hoyte and his team are very professional, personable and highly skilled. My bladder and vaginal problems are fixed! The robotic surgery was nicer than being cut! I have sent two women friends to him already. I am a 66 yr old nurse and a happy wife once again! Thank you Dr. Hoyte for fixing me!
in Bradenton, FL |
After a bad mesh sling surgery that eroded in 08 performed by a Urologist, my GYN referred me to Dr Hoyte. All I can say is that Dr Hoyte has made a huge difference in the quality of my life. He removed the sling and made a sling with my own flesh. Followed by specific pelvic physical therapy. He is amazing! An Engineer and a gifted physician. He is a listener, an excellent communicator, kind, caring and really cares about his patients. I am finally on the road to recovery. It hasn't been easy.
As a retired ER nurse, I had seen a lot of good medical care, and now I have seen GREAT medical care. Lennox Hoyte MD is an exceptional surgeon/scholar/innovator/teacher/communicator. He invites his patients' questions. He gives his patients his cell phone number and email address, asks them to call him for three nites after they leave the hospital to report on progress. Mine may not have been life-saving surgery, but for me, it was a QUALITY OF LIFE-saving surgery. I am ever grateful!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Hoyte's staff was professional and courteousness. The office staff was considered of my time and work schedule and worked with me on scheduling an appointment. The office environment was comfort and clean. Dr. Hoyte listen to me and explain my medical condition and gave me options, and waited for my decision. He did answers my all questions. I feel Dr. Hoyte spend appropriate amount of time with me and did not rush. I did arrive early, so my wait was half an hour. I was very satisfied
in Sarasota, Fl |
I fell into the hands of a regular urologist- one who was more acquainted with male problems than with women with pelvic organ prolapse.The first doc was rather aggressive and something about him warned me away. By some miracle of referral from a longtime gynecologist, I got an appointment with Dr. Hoyte. He is an amazing surgeon! He performed my surgery using the DaVinci robotic system. My recovery entailed very little discomfort and I was back to feeling great in just a few days.
a Land O Lakes |
Very understanding, courteous and encouraging. Gave me hope .
Have you seen Dr. Lennox Hoyte, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoyte?