Dr. Lenise Banse, MD

Dr. Lenise Banse, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lenise Banse, MD is a dermatologist in Clinton Township, MI. She graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and specializes in dermatology.Read her story

42452 Hayes Rd Ste 3

Clinton Township, MI 48038

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Banse

See how frequently Dr. Banse performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Benign Tumor
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Banse's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Banse's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Banse "Lenise Banse, MD is a board-certified dermatologist who founded Northeast Family Dermatology Center in 1992. She takes special interest in skin cancer, dysplastic nevus syndrome, adult cystic acne in females and cosmetic treatments including fillers, Botox and chemical peels."

This content was provided by Dr. Banse "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Henry Ford Hospital

Dr. Banse has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Medical Association, Member
  • Macomb County Medical Association, Member
  • Michigan Dermatology Society, Member
  • Michigan State Medical Society, Member

Dr. Banse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banse to family and friends

Dr. Banse's Performance

I drive 960 miles round trip twice a year just to have my appointment with Dr. Banse. She is the ONLY one I trust to check for skin cancer. I have been her patient for 30 years and I will follow her anywhere.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr. Banse for a couple years now and I just love her! She makes you feel so comfortable and she explains everything she doing before and while she's doing it. Her personality is the most pleasant and I would recommend her to anyone that needs a dermo. I having 4 times...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr. Banse for more than 20 years. I have every confidence in her and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a dermatologist. She is knowledgeable, professional, and a lovely person.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr. Banse for years and have always said, of all the doctors I have ever had in my life, she is the best of the best. She is kind, considerate, caring, etc. She knows my fears and has always worked to keep me calm through everything and I cannot tell you how appreciative I am...more
Are you Dr. Banse?