Dr. Lele Luu, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Rockville Internal Medicine Grp 1201 Seven Locks Rd Ste 111 Potomac, MD 20854 Get Directions
Dr. Lele Luu, MD
Dr. Lele Luu, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Potomac, MD. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Luu is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Luu's Experience

See how Dr. Luu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Luu

Dr. Luu accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Luu is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Luu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Luu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luu to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Luu's Performance
Potomac, MD |
Worst doctor! Not responsible! Met her once, She asked me a few questions about my health, then send me to lab, less than 30 minutes in total. When I met her in elevator, I asked her a question about my test result. She said my 30 minutes was over, didn't answer! The crazy thing is that I received a more than $500 bill for this annual check visit which should be totally covered by insurance! She charged 2 visits because I asked questions! She also ordered tests which wasn't covered by insurance!
Rockville, MD |
This doctor is aloof and robotic and over a 12 year period never made me feel cared about or like my care mattered. I would talk but not be listened to. I was an informed patient who did my homework and asked questions. This doctor does not think out of the box. She is uninformed about nutrition and recent research. She has little bedside manner and any smile is forced. My family left the practice one by one and then my neighbor and friend.
in Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Luu is awesome. She is all business, but as a busy mom, I appreciate that she doesn't waste my time. She is thorough and listens well. I have had a few health issues in the past year, and I like that she gives it to me straight. I had blood drawn yesterday and an office staff member called me just a few hours later with the normal results. Hands down the best family care doctor I have ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Lele Luu, MD?
Are you Dr. Luu?

Compare Dr. Luu

Dr. Luu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Luu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Luu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Luu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Luu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Luu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.