Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Leland Deane, MD
Dr. Leland Deane, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Babylon, NY. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Deane is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn, Mercy Hospital, Southside Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital Syosset, South Nassau Communities Hospital and NYU Winthrop Hospital.

Long Island Plastic Surgical Group

200 W Main St Bldg A

Babylon, NY 11702

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Deane

Dr. Deane's Experience

Dr. Deane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thoracentesis
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Union College
  • Tufts New England Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Deane has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Deane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deane to family and friends
Dr. Deane's Performance
Long Beach |
Dr. Deane was one of the worst doctors that I have ever been to in my life. All he did was insult and humiliate me during the whole appointment. He was also rude and extremely condescending. I do not recommend him at all.
in Floral Park, NY |
My experience w/ Dr. Deane for plastic surgery was flawless. During my initial consultation, and pre op visit, I knew that I was going to be satisfied w/ the outcome. I consulted with Dr. Deane, who does not try to "sell" you his services. His presence, passion and pride in his skills, as well as his approachability to ask questions, made my decision to go with Dr Deane a no brainer. I am four inches happier, as now I work sitting at my computer - without the waistline of my jeans choking me.
in Floral Park |
I met with Dr. Leland Deane to discuss an Abdominoplasty and From the day I stepped into his office for my consultation he has been extremely warm, and professional Dr. Deane spent a great deal of time with me, going over all aspects of the procedure. He listened to my goals and the results are fantastic. He provided great care to his patients and I'm grateful to have chosen him to do my surgery. The anesthesiologist called the night before the procedure to go over any questions. His team and
in Brentwood, NY |
I had my procedure for 360 excess skin removal with Dr. Leland Deane October 2017, and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Deane was the second doctor I went to for a consultation and he made me feel comfortable with the process and his excitement for what he does is truly evident. His main concern is to bring a sense of comfort and information about the procedure to his patients. I recently went for a post opp this month and he still gets excited with the results.
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
Dr. Deane did an amazing job with my tummy tuck after my triplets, and he cares very much about my recovery.
Bay Shore, NY |
Dr. Deane was fabulous ! A true Professional. I recently had a Tummy Tuck procedure & I highly recommend him. From my first consult & now my follow up visits Dr. Deane's bedside manner is fabulous. He is patient, kind & genuine. He truly cares about his patients and the work he does. It has been 2 months since my surgery & I love the way I am healing. The incision looks incredible at this time & I feel confident that I will wear a bikini again at 53 years old. Thank you Dr. Deane !
Merrick, NY |
From consultation to post surgery, Dr. Deane was professional, friendly, honest and so easy to talk to. He was patient with our questions and explained all procedures in detail. We never felt rushed at our appointments. Every staff member is courteous and so nice! His nurse, Penny, was always so helpful and friendly. We will recommend Dr. Deane to everyone!
Glen Head, NY |
Amazing experience with Dr. Deane. My son had gynaecomastia surgery. He was very comforting right from the the very beginning. His bedside manner is so reassuring. He really took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns.
in Mineola, Ny |
I met with Dr. Deane a few weeks back and based on my consultation with him, I immediately knew that I was in the best hands possible and scheduled blepharoplasty surgery immediately. The surgery was easy, my healing process has been remarkable! One week out and I have no bruising, black an blues or swelling. I am so delughted with the end result and have recommended Dr. Deane to many cooeagues and friends. I can't thank him enough for changing the way I feel about myself!
in Farmingdale NY |
Dr Deane is a true professional! He made me feel very comfortable and listened to my concerns about my breast reduction. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends and to all of you reading this review. He is very talented. I am so pleased with my breast reduction. From a 38G to a 38C. Only regret is that I waited too long to do the surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Leland Deane, MD?
Are you Dr. Deane?