Dr. Leka Gajula, MD

Dr. Leka Gajula, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Leka Gajula, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 40 years old. Dr. Gajula is affiliated with Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

16651 Southwest Fwy Ste 370

Sugar Land, TX 77479

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gajula

See how frequently Dr. Gajula performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Abdominal Disorders
Nausea

Dr. Gajula's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

• Dr Br Ambedkar Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Il College Of Med
  • University Tx Med Branch Hosps
  • Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gajula has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gajula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gajula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gajula's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gajula to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Gajula's Performance
    GOOD
Dr Gajula is a very good doctor and her staff are very courteous.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I have had two appointments within 6 weeks of each other and I had to wait over an hour for each one. The first was over 2 hours and the second I left an hour and 20 minutes after the appointment time. And that one they actually called me and asked if I can come in at 10:30 AM instead of the appointment I already had at 2 PM. Not likely tor recommend to any one unless they like to spend time in a cold drafty waiting room with the restroom across the building (out of order).
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Gajula was great after seeing other GI and not getting any answers I went to her office and she had a diagnoses after my procedure her and her staff are very caring I would differently recommend her
Sugar Land, TX |
I saw Dr. Gajula's PA for about 10 minutes. She prescribed medication and we talked about scheduling a colonoscopy. I then scheduled a colonoscopy with the medical assistant in the office. Today, I saw an explanation of benefits for that visit. I was charged $511.38 got a 1+hour office visit. This is awful and a reason that cost are so high. I will not use her for my colonoscopy. Think twice before visiting her office.
Very inconsiderate of time and most of the time you don't even see the doctor. Been on 4 different medications, none of which worked. Recommended an endoscopy. Supposed to be there at 10:15 for an 11:15 appt...didn't go back until 12:45, procedure at 1:15 and then had to wait until 2:30 to talk to the doctor, who then only talked to us for a few minutes and then was gone. No apology for the long wait and rushed us through our questions. She is not in it for the patients!
Houston, TX |
I love Dr Gajula and her staff they are all friendly and very helpful I have been in several times and have seen first hand how busy these girls are but let me tell you they always get back to me.
in Houston |
Having this doctor in this community is an asset. When I was going from ER to ER looking for a solution for my problem this was the only doctor that did not brand me as this or that. She asked all the relevant questions, spoke with my mom an siblings and got family history of similar situations in my family and made my pain go away. So I do not care what anyone says she is the best MD for me.
in Houston, TX |
She had been taking care of my family for over 10 years. In my view she is the best gastrology doctor. Frankly I’ve been thru a lot in my life. Thru all the ups and downs she has been one solid supporter. When I lost my job I worried about bills. She told me not to worry and took care of me with a smile. I appreciate that.
in Herndon, VA |
Like the care received and the way staff treated us. At other offices I need to wait for my results to arrive by mail. This doctor sent all my lab results to my portal right away and sent email to say to look for them. It was very handy when I went to see my other specialists.
in Missouri City, TX |
Abnormal lab results and no one at the office called to tell me until 40 days later I called the office. I was told it was very necessary that I come in so I did the very next day just to be told the doctor wasn't in the office and my abnormal results would be given by her PA. Then the PA promised she would call me personally with the next round of results and she never called either and those results were abnormal as well. Enlarged liver and no one at the office even cared enough to call.
in Sugar Land |
I was referred by my PCP for preventive screening, the staff were very nice and knowledgeable. Dr.Gajula explain the procedure and listen to my concerns. I love tht they have a portal which all my results are sent and get email notifications.
in Richmond, TX |
If i could give no star I would. office personnel stick to high heaven!! when you let the Dr know of the problem they just refuse to see you. wow, i would want to know if a patient could not get in to see me and that they dropped the ball on a fax you sent. then when i FINALLY get in,, i sat there and listened to them tell this nice lady that they cant even make a appointment until they see her insurance card. no, call us with it or bring it in when you come in just. Too bad lady!! NICE
Wharton, TX |
I am paying over 2,000.00 for the out of network anesthesia group she uses. NOT the Methodist Hopsital group. She and her office have been NO help to me and direct me to voicemail and NEVER return calls. Run Away!! Double check the General Anesthesia group from Dallas TX before you have surgery!!
in Houston, TX |
Receptionist very professional, understanding, and knew exactly what she was talking about. Dr L. Gagula was her sure self listened explained well showed concern. Explained things to me where I could understand. I wouldn't give up Dr L. Gagula for anything.
in Missouri City, TX |
It took 2 months to get an appt. for a colonoscopy. The dr. never visited me before the procedure nor after the procedure. I had forewarned her about scar tissue when seeing her for the first time. I had to wait another week after the procedure to find that she could not due the procedure and I needed another procedure because of the scar tissue. She did charge my insurance for the procedure and now harassing me for the $20 copay!. Would never recommend her to anyone.
Sugar land, Texas |
If I could do a -100 I would. She is not the worst Doctor I've been to But her staffs OMG I can't even explain how rude and inconsiderate they are to their patients . They don't care about you at all, no sympathy to their patients or apologize for their mistakes . If you are using this doctor then you basically treating and diagnosing yourself by paying someone else to give you a bunch of test orders. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. SUCH A RIPOFF! Worst experience ever!
in Houston, TX |
I have experienced the same awful cold behavior from a this medical professional. I was 32 years old when diagnosed with Chrons by Dr. Gajula due to stomach pains without even assessing my conditions. Upon my first initial visit in 2015, the staff that woks on behalf of Dr. Gajula appeared to be very unbalanced & unprofessional displaying no competence on how to run the office. There is a huge sign on the glass window stating Do not touch this glass or open this window which I found it to be
in Houston |
Horrible! Terrible bedside manners, back office staff is the worst, unorganized and rude, I had to call to get my test results. My follow up visit with her was less than 2 minutes my wait time was over 45 mins she had the nerve bill me $35. The lab she uses is Prometheus which her office doesn't tell you is out of network they sent me a bill for $690, told them to call her for their money. Don't get me started on BS pharmacy she uses. She's a joke and I don't recommend her at all
Dr gajula is friendly and competent but dealing with her office and the waiting times is beyond ridiculous. Not worth it
Rosenberg, TX |
If you want to die, then go to her! Very, very unprofessional. Never call me to schedule a CT scan,and left me in pain for more than a month. After I requested my results, she intentionaly deleted my information from the patient portal, so I have wait 2 more weeks until the office decide to send them to me. Stay away from this DR
in Sugar Land, TX |
I am a 38 year old woman. I didn't have a chance to see the doctor on neither of my office visits- twice (one for examining, another one for the test results). Her assistant told me the doctor requires colonoscopy although I got a colonoscopy done as a preventive screening about a year earlier(maybeit wasn't even a year yet) and although my current blood test results were perfectly fine. I wasn't able to be prescribed before the colonoscopy,etc. It's ridiculous! I had to go to another doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Very Inconsiderate doctor and her employees are even worse. Do not recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Leka Gajula, MD?
Are you Dr. Gajula?