Dr. Leka Gajula, MD

Dr. Leka Gajula, MD

Gastroenterology | Female

Colon Liver Gastro Consultants 16651 Southwest Fwy Ste 370, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gajula specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Sugar Land, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gajula? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gajula's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gajula's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gajula

Dr. Gajula accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gajula has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Gajula

Dr. Gajula's Review Details
2.8 based on 55 responses
Experience with Dr. Gajula
Dr. Gajula's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (42)
Wharton, TX |
I am paying over 2,000.00 for the out of network anesthesia group she uses. NOT the Methodist Hopsital group. She and her office have been NO help to me and direct me to voicemail and NEVER return calls. Run Away!! Double check the General Anesthesia group from Dallas TX before you have surgery!!
in Houston, TX |
Receptionist very professional, understanding, and knew exactly what she was talking about. Dr L. Gagula was her sure self listened explained well showed concern. Explained things to me where I could understand. I wouldn't give up Dr L. Gagula for anything.
in Missouri City, TX |
It took 2 months to get an appt. for a colonoscopy. The dr. never visited me before the procedure nor after the procedure. I had forewarned her about scar tissue when seeing her for the first time. I had to wait another week after the procedure to find that she could not due the procedure and I needed another procedure because of the scar tissue. She did charge my insurance for the procedure and now harassing me for the $20 copay!. Would never recommend her to anyone.
Sugar land, Texas |
If I could do a -100 I would. She is not the worst Doctor I've been to But her staffs OMG I can't even explain how rude and inconsiderate they are to their patients . They don't care about you at all, no sympathy to their patients or apologize for their mistakes . If you are using this doctor then you basically treating and diagnosing yourself by paying someone else to give you a bunch of test orders. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. SUCH A RIPOFF! Worst experience ever!
in Houston, TX |
I have experienced the same awful cold behavior from a this medical professional. I was 32 years old when diagnosed with Chrons by Dr. Gajula due to stomach pains without even assessing my conditions. Upon my first initial visit in 2015, the staff that woks on behalf of Dr. Gajula appeared to be very unbalanced & unprofessional displaying no competence on how to run the office. There is a huge sign on the glass window stating Do not touch this glass or open this window which I found it to be
in Houston |
Horrible! Terrible bedside manners, back office staff is the worst, unorganized and rude, I had to call to get my test results. My follow up visit with her was less than 2 minutes my wait time was over 45 mins she had the nerve bill me $35. The lab she uses is Prometheus which her office doesn't tell you is out of network they sent me a bill for $690, told them to call her for their money. Don't get me started on BS pharmacy she uses. She's a joke and I don't recommend her at all
Dr gajula is friendly and competent but dealing with her office and the waiting times is beyond ridiculous. Not worth it
Rosenberg, TX |
If you want to die, then go to her! Very, very unprofessional. Never call me to schedule a CT scan,and left me in pain for more than a month. After I requested my results, she intentionaly deleted my information from the patient portal, so I have wait 2 more weeks until the office decide to send them to me. Stay away from this DR
in Sugar Land |
The WORST experience of my life. This Doctor has NO ethics what so EVER. I was refered to her looking for a second opinion about a recurrent abdominal pain. I gave her a copy of my previous and recent colonoscopy, endoscopy and ultrasound. She look at it and said that I needed a CTscan, after I got my blood test done I never heard back from them. Then when I called she said that I needed a colonoscopy, an endoscopy and ultrasound. Whaaaaat??? The test where not even a moth old.Nospacefor more!
in Sugar Land, TX |
I am a 38 year old woman. I didn't have a chance to see the doctor on neither of my office visits- twice (one for examining, another one for the test results). Her assistant told me the doctor requires colonoscopy although I got a colonoscopy done as a preventive screening about a year earlier(maybeit wasn't even a year yet) and although my current blood test results were perfectly fine. I wasn't able to be prescribed before the colonoscopy,etc. It's ridiculous! I had to go to another doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Very Inconsiderate doctor and her employees are even worse. Do not recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Gajula?
Are you Dr. Gajula? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Gajula

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    University Il College Of Med
    University Tx Med Branch Hosps
    Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital

Dr. Gajula has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Gajula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gajula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Gajula's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Gastroenterology
  • Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Gajula

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Gajula's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Gajula

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients