Dr. Leisa O'Flynn, DO

Dr. Leisa O'Flynn, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Leisa O'Flynn, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Mullica Hill, NJ. She has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. O'Flynn is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury.

Dr. O'Flynn's Experience

See how Dr. O'Flynn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. O'Flynn

Dr. O'Flynn accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. O'Flynn has admitting privileges.

Dr. O'Flynn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Flynn to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. O'Flynn's Performance
    in Cherry Hill, NJ |
    Use to be a very good doctor before she switched practices. Now she is always in a rush and does not return calls. Had to find out about Pap Smear results on patient portal -never received a call with results. Will not be returning to Dr. O'Flynn time to get a doctor who actually cares about their patients health and well being. If I could give no stars for the treatment I received I would - one is being overly generous.
    in Cherry Hill, NJ |
    Had a procedure done in November and a follow up appointment in December. There was a complication and the procedure could not be fully completed. I asked why the procedure was not done at my follow up appointment and was told she did not know and would have to look up why and call me. Still waiting for that phone call. Very disappointed in the treatment I received. Will not be going back.
    Dr. O'Flynn is friendly and efficient. She cares about her patients and takes time to listen. She also calls to give test results.
    in Millville, NJ |
    She has been my doctor since 2009. I had a traumatic miscarriage my first pregnancy & the midwife I was seeing recommended her for my D&E. Dr. O'Flynn was gentle & after that moment became my ob/gyn. Throughout the years she saw through my issues with fertility (and my horrid reactions and another miscarriage. She saw me through a high risk pregnancy (my daughter was growing in the womb with 13 fibroids) and delivered my daughter. She has always been kind, patient & truthful.
    in Camden, NJ |
    She always seems to be in a rush whenever my girlfriend goes to see her. My girlfriend was referred here after an ER visit due to undiagnosed pain. From the first appointment forward she always would rush us through the appointment. Every single time me or my girlfriend attempted to speak or voice concerns she would cut us off and and say that it was all "fine." Subsequently we grew very unhappy with the care we received and my girlfriend was diagnosed with PCOS by another Dr. Stay away!
    Swedesboro, NJ |
    This was probably one of the MOST traumatic experiences I have had in a long time! I was the last appointment of the day at 8:15 pm and was left to still wait 30 mins before being seen. She spent all of 5 minutes int elecampane room with me, rushed through the entire exam and didn't take the time to answer my questions and concerns! She then proceeded to argue with me in the waiting room area while I tried to gain clarity on my unanswered questions regarding test result turn around-
    Bridgeton, NJ |
    Waited an hour to see her, she spent under 5 minutes with me. Did not listen or let me explain before she seemed to rush me out. Her solution to use condoms is not helpful considering I went to see her because my periods are irregular.
    Have you seen Dr. Leisa O'Flynn, DO?
    Are you Dr. O'Flynn?

Dr. O'Flynn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Abdominal Disorders
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhoids
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
    • Yeast Infections

Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2000

Dr. O'Flynn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Flynn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
    • C-Section
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Osteoporosis Screening
    • Rh Incompatibility Screening
    • Thyroid Screening
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Surgery