Dr. Leila Williams, DO

Dr. Leila Williams, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Leila Williams, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Austin, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

6611 River Place Blvd Ste 300

Austin, TX 78730

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams' Experience

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Williams "Dr. Williams believes that the patient and the physician work best as a team. At River Place Family Medicine, your voice will be heard – because a patient-doctor team isn't just for forming a friendly relationship; it's also what's best for your health. Your voice won't just be heard in English, either. Dr. Williams speaks Spanish and Tagalog/Filipino, too!"

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acne
  • Chickenpox
  • Common Cold
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Infections
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Measles
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Psoriasis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Austin, TX |
Dr Williams has been taking care of me for over 3 years. She saved my life by finding a very dangerous medical condition that could have harmed me if not for her. I would not be here if not for her delligence. I am very lucky to have her. She is an excellent physician with very high medical acumen. I highly recommend her. She sees me and my entire family.
in Austin, TX |
After going to several physicians, I went to Dr Williams for a diagnosis on my knee. She had a quick and effective way to measure the problem. I was so impressed that she figured it out in the first 10 minutes. She scheduled the MRI, obtained the results and made a referral in just couple of days! The nurse and receptionist are delightful. Am so glad to have someone so competent in our neighborhood.
in Austin, TX |
I am so lucky to have found Dr. Williams! She is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Her office staff is great, no waiting on the phone or no waiting for days on end to get in and they were all very helpful and exceptionally friendly. I love her nursing staff. She is the BEST Dr I have ever had! I am hoping she sees peds as well so I can take my entire family! She spent so much time with me, and cares more than any Dr Ive ever had.
in Cedar Park, TX |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Williams since 2013. The first time we saw her we were temporarily uninsured and loved the level service she provided us. Once we regained insurance we continued to see her even though she did not accept our insurance and paid out of pocket to continue using her as our doctor. She is knowledgeable and attentive and always makes us feel like we were the most important patients she has. We always recommend anyone looking for a fantastic doctor to her practice.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Williams is super caring, efficient and knowledgeable. I highly recommend! Her staff is excellent as well.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Williams and her staff are wonderful! She is thorough and diagnosed a problem that other physicians did not. Highly recommend!
in Austin, TX |
I met Dr. Williams about a year ago. The care I received from her far exceeded the care I received from my doctor of many years. She displays a personal interest seldom seen in today’s world. She listens to what I have to say and she explains diagnosis, treatment, risks and expected outcome with me. I can recommend without hesitation or reservation Dr. Williams to all who desire the best in health care. I believe you would be hard pressed to find a more caring and qualified doctor anywhere.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Williams is an excellent doctor who listens to her patients and very attentive to my medical needs. I feel very comfortable with her and trust her 100%. I have changed her to my primary doctor. I would definately recommend her to all my friends and family.
in Leander |
Dr Williams is the best. She is knowledgable , kind and honest. Her concern for her patients is the heart of her care. Her office is neat, her staff is outstanding. She always follows through with her care. I cant think of anyone I would rather have taking care of me.
in Austin, TX |
Excellent Doctor! 100% would recommend to friends and family.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Williams made me feel at ease. I trust her. I am a young person and I don't like seeing doctors. I will come to see her for anything. I totally recommend her to anyone!
in Leander, Tx |
Dr. Williams is a perfect example of what medicine should be. A collaboration between patient and Doctor. Not the one sided system so many physicians use today. Her professional and caring attitude, along with her skill and knowledge make her the perfect Doctor for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a primary care or occasional physician.
in Austin, TX |
The best doctor I have ever had. Dr Williams is very thorough and she truly cares. She loves what she does and it shows. I will follow her to any clinic she goes to.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Williams has been our family's doctor since we moved to Austin. She is an excellent doctor who takes the time to really listen to you. She has caught illnesses early (skin cancer) and diagnosed a chronic problem that had been going on for years (esophageal reflux) that was undetected (misdiagnosed) by several other physicians. I would recommend her to anyone!!
Have you seen Dr. Leila Williams, DO?
Are you Dr. Williams?

See our Family Medicine Specialists at St. David's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA