Dr. Leela Farr, MD

Dr. Leela Farr, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Leela Farr, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and orthopedic surgery.Read her story

1169 Eastern Pkwy Ste 1220

Louisville, KY 40217

• HealthLink
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Farr

See how frequently Dr. Farr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Farr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Farr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Farr "I was originally born in Texas, but spent most of childhood in Southwest Missouri. I stayed close to home going to college in Tulsa, OK and eventually onto medical school at University of Oklahoma. From there my journeys took me to Syracuse, NY (brrrrrrrrr!) for 5 years of my orthopedic surgery residency. I trained in Louisville for my hand surgery training. And here I am today! I consider this my home now and love the people and the culture. "

This content was provided by Dr. Farr "My care philosophy is caring, friendly, and to the point.  I love working with patients and developing a team approach, where both the patient and I are working together for a certain goal....to get you feeling better!  "

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Laceration
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tenosynovitis

• Neuroplasty
  • Tendon Repair
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Tulsa
  • Upstate Medical University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Christine Kleinert Inst for Hand/Microvasc Surg
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Farr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farr to family and friends
based on 22 total reviews (13 with comments)

Dr. Farr's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Farr made me feel very comfortable, she walked me thru all options and helped me make the right choice for myself. She answered all my questions and gave me as much time as I needed. My surgery went exceptionally well, and my follow up visits were a breeze. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Farr...more

Thank you so much! I am pleased you have had a wonderful surgical outcome. You are my first official comment for Orthopedic Hand and Arm PLLC with Dr. Leela Farr! Just as with the rest of the positive comments, it creates a fire inside our office, and in the hearts and minds of the staff to strive to provide the very best care for patients! Thank you once again for this motivation!

in Atlanta, GA
Dr. Farr treated my elderly Mom’s fractured elbow. She went the extra mile to make sure Mom was comfortable and didn’t get stuck at the hospital too long. My Mom loved her! My siblings and I were very impressed with her compassion and warmth.

Thank you so much for the review and support! I am so very happy your mother, you, and your family had a good experience. I see some reviews of ease of scheduling appointments, office environment, and staff friendliness could be improved upon. When I open my new practice, I will work hard to improve on these things. Thank you so much and hope your mother is doing well!

in SPRINGFIELD, KY
EXTREMELY LIKELY. DR. FARR WAS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE SEEN. COMPASSIONATE AND CARING.

Dearest Jackie, Was...will be that again in future for you and all my patients. I will be back! I sound like the terminator. Please hang in there and keep eyes and ears open. Thank you so much for the support and the review!

in Louisville, KY
Dr. Farr is amazing. She is very personable, caring, and knowledgeable. She listens to the patient and incorporates them 100% in the plan of care. There is no pressure from her. She ensures the patient has the information needed to make a commitment and decision they are comfortable with. I am...more

Dear Emily, I know this is gonna sound like a robo reply but it is not :)! I appreciate the support and the wonderful review. Believe me when I tell you this, stay tuned. Look for me in the area. :)

in Louisville ky
Dr. Farr is the best at what she does. She has taken care of my hands and elbow. I trust her with everything. She is a wonderful dr that listens to what you have to say and explains everything to you. You are the best. Please let me know where you are going as I'm not finished with your...more

Dearest Theresa, Thank you for finding me and for the kind review! I agree....you are not done with me! Please stay tuned ;)! Thank you once again for all your support.