Dr. Lee Schulman, MD

PhlebologyMaleAge 59

Phlebology

Dr. Lee Schulman, MD is a Phlebologist in Commack, NY and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Med Coll in 1988. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Lee Schulman, MD

353 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 206 Commack, NY 11725

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Phlebologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Thrombosis
  • Venous Ulcer

Dr. Schulman accepts

Dr. Schulman accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Oxford Health Plans

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schulman

Great and caring doctor!
I had such a great experience a few years back with Dr Schulman and Long Island leg vein center that when I had other vein issues I knew immediately where to go. Dr Schulman one again exceeded my expectations! He is caring, kind, very professional, but also funny and makes you feel very comfortable. He does an amazing job treating your veins. I can see how much better my legs look after treatment. He always does a great job and will see you in a minute for a follow up if you have any questions or possible concerns. I wish all doctors were as compassionate and did such a great job with treatments as Dr. Schulman does. Thank you Dr. Schulman and staff at Long Island vein center!
Jane – Sep 12, 2022
Best Vein Doc
Dr. Schulman was recommended to me by my dermatologist, who I respect vey much. I had been very hesitant about getting my varicose veins treated because of the horror stories I heard from other people. However, when my dermatologist said Dr. Schulman was the best, I decided to give it chance and was so happy I did. Dr. Schulman, in my opinion, is the best Long Island vein doctor. Not only is he friendly and easy to talk to, but he makes the procedure as pain free as possible. His staff is also very friendly and accommodating, which I feel is very important in a doctor's office. I've been going to Dr. Schulman for 5 months and my legs have never looked this good!
Ellen C – Aug 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
20 Years later Glad to be able to have Dr. Schulman take care of my veins again. He makes you feel at ease and does his job with very little pain. He and his office staff are very pleasant and make the whole experience very easy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schulman.
Aug 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Amazing Doctor and Results!!
I have been going to Dr Schulman for some time. First let me say that I have been to over six different vein doctors all over Long Island . I left everyone of these visits totally unhappy. No results and a complete waste of my time. Dr S is so very professional but also a sincere man of his word (and funny besides). But most importantly his vein therapy has been 100 percent effective. You see results immediately. This is the place to go—-they get the job done!!
L Farrell – Aug 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Excellent Care with Amazing Results!
I have been a patient of Dr. Shulmans for some time now and can confidently say that I have seen dramatic improvements and reduction of my veins. Dr. Shulman has been treating my hands, temple, and leg veins. I am so happy that Long Island Vein Center stands behind their care and comforted to know that the treatments come with a lifetime guarantee if any additional veins ever form. I feel so much more confident now after finally doing something about these veins that have bothered me for so long. Dr. Shulman is a true professional and always takes him time during our appointments - he is articulate, caring and highly skilled, while his entire staff is friendly and pleasant to interact with. I highly recommend Long Island Vein Center and grateful to have found such a wonderful and competent doctor.
Janneth S – Aug 14, 2022
Best decision I’ve ever made
I googled Long Island vein center near me and Dr Schulman's name appeared. I made the appointment. I figured all I had to lose was my copay. The staff was professional and attentive. They got the shots approved by my insurance! I was skeptical that it would work because many years ago I went to a dermatologist for spider veins and had some shots but they never went away. Dr. Schulman is a magician! I’m actually thinking about wearing shorts again! I haven’t worn shorts since I was a kid! Its one of the best decisions I’ve made! You’re just a phone call away from youthful legs!
  • Long wait times
Leslie S – Jun 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
My legs look 20 years younger!
I am so thankful to Dr.Schulman and LI Leg Vein Center for giving me my legs back. I am a 54-year-old with 5 children and a genetic disposition for spider veins. I have avoided wearing shorts and skirts for years. I also have facial veins under my eyes that I used makeup to cover. I went to Dr. Schulman and had him treat not only myself but my daughter too. We are both so happy with the results. I can't wait to go swimming this year without having to worry about my face and legs. My only wish is that I did this sooner.
Jacqueline Bartolotta – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr. Schulman is simply the best! I'm giving this review because he honestly deserves it. For many years I have suffered with ugly painful varicose & spider vein's. I've had 5 pregnancies which didn't help.I've had surgery removing veins which left me with more ugly veins and terrible scars.After many years I decided to google vein specialist's and came across Dr. Schulman's reviews. I decided to book a consult. From the moment I met him I had total confidence in him and he made sense discussing my treatment. He has the best personality & truly cares about his patient's. After treatment with him i felt like he is a miracle worker.Don't hesitate if you suffer from these painful & ugly veins. You have nothing to lose except those painful & ugly veins.He is definitely very knowledgeable.Give him his canvas and he will inspire a masterpiece.Can't wait to wear shorts and dresses this summer after so many years of shame & pain. Thank you so much Dr. Schulman!
Sally Johnson – Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
My words cannot even begin to express how happy I am with the result that I am getting from the Long Island Vein Center. I had so many spider veins. Then I started to get some blue bulging veins. My legs look great from the treatment. Dr. Schulman is kind, caring and funny. He makes the procedure go by fast and easy. The Office Staff is always helpful and professional. Thank you Dr. Schulman.
So Happy!!! – Feb 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Very nice appointment. Friendly staff. No wait. Procedure explained thoroughly. Dr Schulman very professional.
Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr. Lee Schulman, a Long Island spider vein specialist, recently treated my vein condition with foam sclerotherapy. It is a painless procedure that provided me with relief and the disappearance of unattractive superficial veins. What made the process pleasant is the extreme professionalism and medical expertise of Dr. Schulman. He and his staff will always treat you with the utmost kindness, respect, and compassion.
A Well-Established Patient – Nov 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr. Schulman is the best! He is a master at making leg veins disappear in a relatively short period of time. And with little or no pain. In addition to being extremely competent - he is kind, down to earth, and very personable. He made me feel at ease from the very first appointment. I would highly recommend using him for any vein issues!
Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I am so very happy I found Dr Schulman, a fantastic NY vein specialist. I have quite a few areas that have unsightly veins that I have been self conscious about for all of my adult life. I didn’t even know there was such a wonderful thing as a NY vein specialist, but Dr Schulman certainly is! I came to him initially for veins on my face, which we are still working on. But I was thrilled to realize he could help me with other areas, too. My legs are vastly improved (and I had painful surgery only a few years ago elsewhere which didn’t help enough) and Dr Shulman assures me he will continue to improve them each visit. But the true miracle so far are my feet. My whole life I have hidden my veiny feet in socks and shoes with straps. But the improvement is so astounding, I keep checking my feet to make sure it’s not a dream! Thank you, Dr Shulman! Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful and I am so very happy I found him.
Oct 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I came to Dr. Schulman after thoroughly researching the best varicose vein treatments near me. Not only is he incredibly professional and informative, but his staff is friendly and helpful as well. After only one session I noticed a difference in my legs, and now, I am honestly so pleased with how clear they look! There is no doubt in my mind that I made the right choice to see Dr. Schulman since I am so happy with my results. I also think it’s important to mention how nearly painless the procedure is, and how if you ever have any questions, both Dr. Schulman and his staff are happy to answer them. Bottom line, if you are looking for a brilliant doctor who is highly skilled and generous in his vein treatment then go to Dr. Schulman. He is by far the best vein doctor on Long Island, and he can transform your legs...I will never go anywhere else!
Jessica T – Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I went to see Dr. Schulman for help clearing up spider veins and the onset of varicose veins, which had become painful. After 4 pregnancies I had accumulated various veins and standing for an extended period became painful. A few weeks post treatment I feel confident wearing shorts again and the pain has significantly improved! I definitely recommend Dr. Schulman and Long Island Vein Center.
Rebeca C – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
He is wonderful! Fully explains what he is doing how it will work and what to expect. No surprises other than how well the procedure went and how quickly things changed! Easy dealing with staff all friendly and happy to help. The doctor has a great personality answers any questions. Would highly recommend!
Doreen – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I recently had an appointment at the Schulman Vein and Laser Center in Commack. Dr. Schulman is an excellent vein specialist. The office adheres to all of the Covid protocols. The office staff are professional and friendly. Dr Schulman listened to my concerns and recommended the treatment. The procedure was quick and virtually pain free. Dr Schulman answered all my questions and explained that I would be able to continue with my regular routine. The following day I received a phone call to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr Schulman as the best Suffolk County vein doctor.
Jodi M – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I don’t usually do reviews but I researched facial vein removal and came up with Long Island facial vein treatment. Being 73 and as a lifelong skier/surfer I got a lot of sun on my face. At the initial consultation Dr. Schulman did a great job explaining the process and answered any questions I may have had. I put it off. That is until my wife asked “Honey what’s going on with your face?”. Dr Schulman welcomed me back to the Comack office for the first treatment. Results in exactly one week, right side 90% clear and left side 80% clear. Amazing transformation. I am sure after this second treatment it will be perfect. My wife is very happy. Thanks Dr. Schulman! Gil McGarity 03/18/2021
Gil McGarity – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Schulman & his wonderful staff at Long Island Vein Doctor. Dr. Schulman is extremely professional & an expert in his field. His staff are equally exceptional. Following laser treatment & injections, the improvement in my leg is already noticeable by friends & family. Dr Schulman’s precision & skill was evident on my initial visit. Patient centered care is another area in which Dr. Schulman & his staff truly excel. After each visit, I receive a warm, personal phone call from Dr. Schulman himself, to see how I’m feeling. They are a super team! ????
A.Safer – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Schulman & his excellent staff. They are attentive, caring, professional, & experienced. After each visit Dr. Schulman follows up with a check-in call to see how I’m feeling. This gesture is admirable & is a true reflection of his patient centered concern & care. Thank you Dr. Schulman for such a great experience. So far so good!
T.Singer – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schulman?