Dr. Lee Schulman, MD

Phlebology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Schulman

Schulman Vein and Laser Center

800 Community Dr Ste 211 Manhasset, NY 11030

Dr. Lee Schulman, MD is a phlebologist in Manhasset, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1988 and specializes in phlebology and vascular medicine.

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schulman

0.8620689655172413%

Dr. Schulman?
Dr. Schulman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Schulman, MD
After suffering for years with spider veins on my legs and becoming discouraged by other doctor visits, I finally met with Dr Schumann at the Long Island Vein Center. He gave me a straightforward, honest assessment of what I could expect. I’ve had about 5 treatments so far and I am very pleased with the results. Office visits are quick and basically painless. Reasonably priced, too. So glad I took a chance and went to Long Island Vein Center!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dear Dr Schulman, I couldn’t have asked for a more caring doctor. It’s because of your strong work ethics, knowledge, professionalism and confidence I have a smile on my face. I definitely recommend Long Island vein center. I wish the best of everything to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr Schulman is a wonderful doctor for the treatment of varicose veins. I suffer from painful and terrible looking veins on my legs.I have seen a tremendous difference in my legs after being seen by Dr Schulman. He is a perfectionist. I see him in Commack and he and his staff are always professional and courteous. I also had large, bulging veins in my hands. After Dr Schulman treated them, they now look 10 years younger. I’m so happy with the results! I highly recommend Dr Schulman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Results Left me feeling so good about myself I had been very unhappy with the way my varicose veins were affecting my self esteem and even though the weather was getting warmer I had started wearing pants that totally covered my entire leg. I was so amazed after my first visit with Dr. Schulman. My left foot was the most severe area and Dr. Schulman injected me with a few needles and the next morning the area was tremendously improved after one visit. As a L.I. Varicose Vein specialist he is knowledgeable and has expertise in how to remove the most unsightly vein problems. I am looking forward to wearing my strappy sandals and my cutoff pants this summer and I am very grateful to have found Dr. Schulman. D.W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Nathan Schulman for over 30 years. He is the best in the business it is in no pain procedure. Before I discovered him I went to some of the most famous then doctors in New York City and they subjected me to extremely painful schlerotherapy treatments. Dr. Nathan and Dr. Lee Are the most pleasant and professional you can find I would recommend them highly Rosemary Martin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
He is amazing, the best LI LEG VEIN DR. ! I saw results quickly, my legs look great already! He is very compassionate and takes the time to explain everything. There is minimal to no wait time in the waiting room or exam room. His staff is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I went to see Dr. Lee Schulman for some painful veins on my legs & I have to say the results are wonderful. Not only did he improve the way they feel, they look so much better. When you go in, they have a wonderful receptionist who greets you at the door. She & her staff explained everything thoroughly & answered all my questions. Everyone is so knowledgeable & pleasant. It's a pleasure going in there to take care of something unpleasant. Dr. Schulman is easy-going & kind. He explains everything to make you comfortable & follows up the next day--even after my initial consultation. They contacted my insurance for me & then called me to explain my coverage. I've never had a more easy or better experience with any doctor ever. I highly recommend him & the upper east side practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I went to the Schulman Vein and Laser Center for leg pain due to bulging veins. I saw Dr. Schulman in his Manhasset office, he also has an office in Manhattan. The office staff was very professional and helpful regarding appointments, insurance questions, and payments. At my first visit Dr. Lee Schulman was extremely informative. He explained the procedure he would use answering all the questions I was prepared to ask before I even asked them. My second visit was my first treatment which took approximately five minutes. He continually spoke during the treatment to occupy my thoughts since he sensed I was a little nervous. As he had explained, the procedure was virtually painless, during and after. Other than wearing the bandage for a few hours, there were no restrictions at all. I could not believe the difference the next day! I even flew that week and was totally comfortable. Since then I have had two more treatments with exactly the same experience and results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
After having a consult , I had varicose veins injected with small needles to remove by Dr. Schulman I was so happy with the results . He took the time to answer all my questions and I didn’t have any pain . I was impressed with his patience and felt very comfortable even though I was getting several needles the procedure went better than I anticipated . I would recommend him to anyone looking to get great results and needs vein removal. I’m looking forward to wearing shorts this summer with out worrying about my unattractive veins . Thank you for giving me my confidence back .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
My experience with DR Schulman has been wonderful. his work has been amazing. his treatments have only improved the way my legs look. The staff is as wonderful as dr Schulman. I highly recommend Long Island spider Vein Specialist you will be very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Stop searching, Long Island. This is the doctor to see for your varicose and spider veins. I had large, painful, ugly veins. The results of my treatments with Dr. Schulman have been remarkable. I’ve been able to wear shorts and dresses again since Dr. Schulman got rid of the veins in my legs. Recently, I asked him to treat the veins on my feet, and after only one session, I can’t wait to wear pretty sandals again. He is a very compassionate doctor, and his staff is friendly and warm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have very bad varicose veins in my legs. Dur. Schulman has been injecting them with very small needles which I find painless. He is very gentle. I even had bulging veins which are no longer bulging. I am very satisfied with Long Island Vein.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Going to Dr. Lee Schulman was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. For nearly 15 years, I had hidden my legs because of embarrassing varicose veins. Other doctors that treated my legs only left me physically hurting and changed my leg's appearance only slightly. However, thanks to Dr. Schulman, this summer I will finally be able to wear shorts and pretty sun dresses again. His knowledge, honesty, and kindness were refreshing and the results of his work speaks for itself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr. Schulman is a fantastic and caring Doctor who easily gets rid of unsightly leg veins and hand veins. He has help make me feel ten years younger and given me the freedom to wear shorts once again. THANK YOU DR. LEE SCHULMAN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
You Will Not Be Disappointed! Dr. Lee Schulman is a Long Island vein doctor who is very professional and caring. He explains treatment with detail and he is very conscientious. Dr. Schulman makes you feel at ease and I have total confidence in his ability. I have been having scleratherapy for a number of months and I am very satisfied with the results I have gotten. His staff is also very nice and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr. Schulman is excellent! He takes his time to address any questions or concerns. I saw immediate results and the pain in my legs has subsided. The nursing staff is very professional and cordial. I did not have this much success in the past with another vein specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have never written a review before, but I am very happy to share my experience with Dr. Lee Schulman and the Schulman Vein and Laser Center. I have had varicose and spider veins in my legs and ankles for many years. Two prior experiences with treatment for my varicose veins were totally ineffective. I began treatment with Dr. Schulman last fall. The office is very professionally run and Dr. Schulman provides excellent and effective treatment. The results for me have been excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
As I am dr lee Schumann’s patient , I find him to be very caring , he makes you feel very comfortable and he listens to what you say and explains everything about the procedures you are doing . His manors are tops as well as being very satisfied with his procedures . He never rushes or makes you feel you can’t ask questions , he even folllows up with a concerned phone call to see how you are doing . And I will also say that his staff are very nice , friendly , caring and accommodating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
After being greeted with kind and welcoming smiles at the front desk, you get to see the wonderful Dr. Schulman and his great assistants! Dr. Schulman is a very kind and THOROUGH doctor who keeps you calm during procedures with great and entertaining stories! As for results, I'm absolutely blown away! My legs have been full of spider veins for YEARS and now, I don't even recognize them! My legs started to clear RIGHT AFTER MY FIRST VISIT! AMAZING! GOD BLESS YOU DR. SCHULMAN AND THANK YOU! =)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
My experiences with Dr. Lee Schulman and his practice are always very positive. He is honest, sincere, caring and extremely competent and his staff is warm and compassionate. I have been a patient of his for many years because I have the very best results and also due to his caring approach and genuine concern for my spider /varicose veins. I can honestly say that my legs and hands look 20 years younger because of him! If you want to receive the finest treatment he is the best doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Schulman?

The philosophy of the Schulman Vein And Laser Center is very simple- Do Less, Be Less Invasive and Keep It Simple. We strongly believe that not everybody needs every procedure imaginable to be done to them, to get results. By using time-tested proven...

• Phlebology

Union College
1988

• Croatian

Dr. Schulman accepts

Dr. Schulman accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care

• Vein Diseases
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis