Dr. Lee Schulman, MD

Family MedicineMaleAge 58

Dr. Lee Schulman, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Commack, NY and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Medical College medical school in 1988. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schulman to book an appointment.

Dr. Schulman

Schulman Vein and Laser Center

353 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 206 Commack, NY 11725

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Schulman with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at NYU Langone Health.

Make an appointment at NYU Langone Health today at (516) 712-6100.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Langone Health.

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schulman

Dr. Schulman?
He is wonderful! Fully explains what he is doing how it will work and what to expect. No surprises other than how well the procedure went and how quickly things changed! Easy dealing with staff all friendly and happy to help. The doctor has a great personality answers any questions. Would highly recommend!
Doreen – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I recently had an appointment at the Schulman Vein and Laser Center in Commack. Dr. Schulman is an excellent vein specialist. The office adheres to all of the Covid protocols. The office staff are professional and friendly. Dr Schulman listened to my concerns and recommended the treatment. The procedure was quick and virtually pain free. Dr Schulman answered all my questions and explained that I would be able to continue with my regular routine. The following day I received a phone call to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr Schulman as the best Suffolk County vein doctor.
Jodi M – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I don’t usually do reviews but I researched facial vein removal and came up with Long Island facial vein treatment. Being 73 and as a lifelong skier/surfer I got a lot of sun on my face. At the initial consultation Dr. Schulman did a great job explaining the process and answered any questions I may have had. I put it off. That is until my wife asked “Honey what’s going on with your face?”. Dr Schulman welcomed me back to the Comack office for the first treatment. Results in exactly one week, right side 90% clear and left side 80% clear. Amazing transformation. I am sure after this second treatment it will be perfect. My wife is very happy. Thanks Dr. Schulman! Gil McGarity 03/18/2021
Gil McGarity – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Schulman & his wonderful staff at Long Island Vein Doctor. Dr. Schulman is extremely professional & an expert in his field. His staff are equally exceptional. Following laser treatment & injections, the improvement in my leg is already noticeable by friends & family. Dr Schulman’s precision & skill was evident on my initial visit. Patient centered care is another area in which Dr. Schulman & his staff truly excel. After each visit, I receive a warm, personal phone call from Dr. Schulman himself, to see how I’m feeling. They are a super team! ????
A.Safer – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Schulman & his excellent staff. They are attentive, caring, professional, & experienced. After each visit Dr. Schulman follows up with a check-in call to see how I’m feeling. This gesture is admirable & is a true reflection of his patient centered concern & care. Thank you Dr. Schulman for such a great experience. So far so good!
T.Singer – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I strongly recommend Dr. Schulman. The office is bright and spotless. The members of his staff are all friendly, attentive, polite and helpful. My results have been outstanding! I noticed changes after 1 treatment. It's not an instant cure but after 4 treatments my results are fantastic. The procedure is very quick; my longest visit from entering the office to leaving was under 30 minutes. Despite treating both of my legs simultaneously, I am able to drive myself to and from my appointments and don't have to ask anyone for help. It's great to have an outstanding Long Island vein center, no long commute to Manhattan. I take warfarin, an anticoagulant aka "blood thinner", and was worried about bleeding issues associated with vein treatments... this is not an issue with Dr. Schulman's treatments. If you have vein issues you really want to check out the Schulman Vein Center.
Gerry Kennedy – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Just marvelous! I usually do not write reviews but I must for this office. The LI Vein Center has been nothing but professional, friendly and courteous. But most of all the results are simply remarkable! Never in my wildest dreams did I believe my legs could ever look this good. Procedure is virtually painless with no down time. I highly recommend Dr. Schulman!
Marilyn – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I've been very happy with the results I've had with Dr. Lee Schulman at Long Island Vein Center. The apprearance of the spider veins in my legs I've had for decades have improved tenfold. The staff also is very professional and courteous. Hardly a wait and in and out very quickly. I would recommend this office to everyone.
Colleen – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman from the Long Island Vein Center. The Manhasset staff is professional and caring. I have suffered from a severe varicose veins in my right leg. I first visited another doctor who used a more invasive approach to treating veins, which did very little to improve the pain I suffered. Best decision I have ever made is visiting Dr. Shulman's office. I am very satisfied with the results and honestly couldn't even think that anything could help improve my varicose condition. I highly recommend Dr. Shulman, he is truly gifted and knows his job well. I am seeing improvements and couldn't have imagined that my leg can look and feel healthy after 13 years of damage.
Nina – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Going to Dr. Schulman's vein and laser center was a wonderful experience...Dr. Schulman is an extremely gifted vein specialist. I had thread veins all over my face. I did sclerotherapy and now my complexion is flawless!!! His staff is outstanding as well. Best decision i ever made...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!! THANK U!!!
Joanna W. – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman from the Long Island Vein Center. The Manhasset staff is professional and caring. I have been bothered by spider veins for years they were purple and angry looking. Not anymore!! Dr Schulman is meticulous and does amazing work, his injections are also painless. Dr Lee Schulman is also a caring doctor and a nice person.
Mary B – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Lee Schulman of LI Vein Specialists in Commack for several months. I had spider veins on my legs that were like road maps. This year I was able to go on a cruise and wear shorts! Dr. Schulman is very professional and very caring. He calls you after your first visit to see if you have any problems or questions! The procedure for spider veins is almost painless, only a pinch. I wish I would have done this sooner. The staff at the office are wonderful too. It is easy to get an appointment and they are usually on time. I recommend Dr Schulman highly to anyone with vein issues!!!
Joyce C – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
There's no word to say about dr.schulman and his staff they're so professional I'm so glad that I have met Dr Schulman, thank you all
James sordan – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I’ve had issues with spider veins for many years and was skeptical about the treatment of them. After some research, I decided to have a consultation with Dr Schulman at the Schulman Vein and Laser Center in Commack Long Island. I was very impressed by Dr Schulman and his staff and decided to have a few treatments. Well, I’ve had several treatments over the last 3 or 4 months and the improvements are quite noticeable. My wife mentioned to me the other day that the veins are barely noticeable on my ankles. I’m happy I made the decision to see Dr Schulman, you will be too.
James D – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Amazing staff and amazing Dr. Couldn't be happier with my experience!
Thea – Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have had varicose and spider veins for many years and have been unsure about seeking treatment. I finally made the decision to see Dr. Lee Schulman from the Long Island Vein Center. Dr. Schulman and his staff are very professional and I felt at ease immediately. The results have been better than I had hoped for and the injections are virtually painless. I only wish I had sought treatment with Long Island Vein Center sooner than I did.
Carol B. in NY – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Vein disease runs in my family. I was very upset that at age 38 bulging veins were visible in my legs. I met Dr Schulman for a consultation and I knew immediately I was being treated by a professional and an expert. I received several injections in my leg at my first treatment appointment. The injections were painless and I didn’t experience any discomfort afterwards. By the time I went back for a check up two weeks later, I could see a noticeable improvement in my leg. The bulging vein I was most concerned was no longer visible! I highly recommend Dr Schulman and the Long Island Vein Center.
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Lee Schulman is a real pro at delivering excellent results for spider veins treatment.
Elizabeth F. – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have seen Dr. Lee Shulman at the Long Island Vein Center in Manhasset three times so far for treatment of some very bad, dangerously bulging and painful veins in my legs. I had previously been told by another vascular doctor that I would need surgery on my legs. After three visits where Dr. Shulman used injections to treat these veins, I cannot believe the difference!! Severely bulging veins are now flat!! To say I am pleased is an understatement. This doctor is professional, really listens to you and answers all your questions. He is also just a really nice person. His office staff and medical staff are professional and kind. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Shulman to anyone needing vein treatment.
PF – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Quelle belle équipe! Professionnelle, calme, bien entraînée. C'est toujours un plaisir d'aller à mes rendez-vous. Sans douleur! Je fais 100% confiance au Dr. Schulman. Il m'a donné des jambes de rêve. MERCI.
GENEVIEVE BOIVIN – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schulman?

The philosophy of the Schulman Vein And Laser Center is very simple- Do Less, Be Less Invasive and Keep It Simple. We strongly believe that not everybody...Read more

Dr. Martin Schulman was among the first board certified Vascular Surgeons when board certification was first offered, and Dr. Lee Schulman was among the...Read more

• General Medical Practice