Dr. Lee Schulman, MD

Phlebology •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Schulman

Schulman Vein and Laser Center

353 Veterans Memorial Hwy Commack, NY 11725

Dr. Lee Schulman, MD is a Phlebologist in Commack, NY and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Medical College medical school in 1988. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schulman to book an appointment.

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schulman

99.24812030075188%

Dr. Schulman?
What People Say About Dr. Lee Schulman, MD
I highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman from the Long Island Vein Center. The Manhasset staff is professional and caring. I have been bothered by spider veins for years they were purple and angry looking. Not anymore!! Dr Schulman is meticulous and does amazing work, his injections are also painless. Dr Lee Schulman is also a caring doctor and a nice person.
Mary B – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Lee Schulman of LI Vein Specialists in Commack for several months. I had spider veins on my legs that were like road maps. This year I was able to go on a cruise and wear shorts! Dr. Schulman is very professional and very caring. He calls you after your first visit to see if you have any problems or questions! The procedure for spider veins is almost painless, only a pinch. I wish I would have done this sooner. The staff at the office are wonderful too. It is easy to get an appointment and they are usually on time. I recommend Dr Schulman highly to anyone with vein issues!!!
Joyce C – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
There's no word to say about dr.schulman and his staff they're so professional I'm so glad that I have met Dr Schulman, thank you all
James sordan – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I’ve had issues with spider veins for many years and was skeptical about the treatment of them. After some research, I decided to have a consultation with Dr Schulman at the Schulman Vein and Laser Center in Commack Long Island. I was very impressed by Dr Schulman and his staff and decided to have a few treatments. Well, I’ve had several treatments over the last 3 or 4 months and the improvements are quite noticeable. My wife mentioned to me the other day that the veins are barely noticeable on my ankles. I’m happy I made the decision to see Dr Schulman, you will be too.
James D – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Amazing staff and amazing Dr. Couldn't be happier with my experience!
Thea – Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have had varicose and spider veins for many years and have been unsure about seeking treatment. I finally made the decision to see Dr. Lee Schulman from the Long Island Vein Center. Dr. Schulman and his staff are very professional and I felt at ease immediately. The results have been better than I had hoped for and the injections are virtually painless. I only wish I had sought treatment with Long Island Vein Center sooner than I did.
Carol B. in NY – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Vein disease runs in my family. I was very upset that at age 38 bulging veins were visible in my legs. I met Dr Schulman for a consultation and I knew immediately I was being treated by a professional and an expert. I received several injections in my leg at my first treatment appointment. The injections were painless and I didn’t experience any discomfort afterwards. By the time I went back for a check up two weeks later, I could see a noticeable improvement in my leg. The bulging vein I was most concerned was no longer visible! I highly recommend Dr Schulman and the Long Island Vein Center.
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Lee Schulman is a real pro at delivering excellent results for spider veins treatment.
Elizabeth F. – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have seen Dr. Lee Shulman at the Long Island Vein Center in Manhasset three times so far for treatment of some very bad, dangerously bulging and painful veins in my legs. I had previously been told by another vascular doctor that I would need surgery on my legs. After three visits where Dr. Shulman used injections to treat these veins, I cannot believe the difference!! Severely bulging veins are now flat!! To say I am pleased is an understatement. This doctor is professional, really listens to you and answers all your questions. He is also just a really nice person. His office staff and medical staff are professional and kind. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Shulman to anyone needing vein treatment.
PF – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Quelle belle équipe! Professionnelle, calme, bien entraînée. C'est toujours un plaisir d'aller à mes rendez-vous. Sans douleur! Je fais 100% confiance au Dr. Schulman. Il m'a donné des jambes de rêve. MERCI.
GENEVIEVE BOIVIN – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Approximately 7 yrs ago I went to Dr. Schulman for a significant varicose vein issue. He performed a laser procedure in his office and I have had no problems since then. I recently have gone back for other minor vein issues. Dr. Schulman is an extremely polite professional whose explanations are concise and clear. His staff is also extremely professional - no waiting for private conversations to end as in so many other medical offices! The wait time is minimal - but take the time to review the album in the waiting area - it shows his good work on other areas of the body. I see improvement after just a few visits and my legs feel much better also! I would recommend he with high praise to anyone who is looking to look better and certainly feel much better.
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Seeing my leg veins made me unhappy and feeling older. When talking to a friend of mine she told me about the treatments she received at a New York City leg vein doctor. She was highly impressed with the new appearance of her veins after the treatments. She recommended I give it a try. I am glad I did. Today I am looking younger as the leg veins have diminished. Its a real confidence booster. Thanks Dr. Schulman!
V. Obasi – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I have had treatment by Dr. Schulman at Long Island Vein Center. I am pleased with the results so far and will continue to have injections so that the look and feel of my veins improves. Do not hesitate to see Dr Schulman if you have veins that bother you.
DL – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I was referred to Dr Lee Schulman by my plastic surgeon who indicated that Dr Schulman is very professional and gets results fast. I had my first appointment with Dr Schulman yesterday and I can honestly say that after 24 hours I have seen an 80 percent improvement in the first area that he treated. I understand that it is supposed to continue to improve. I am so happy. I wish I had scheduled my appointment with him sooner. I immediately scheduled another appointment to treat other areas. Dr Schulman clearly explained the procedure in advance and the results to anticipate. I had no pain and minimal bruising even though I have a tendency to bruise easily. I am extremely pleased. I could not recommend the doctor or staff more highly.
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr Schulman is great! He was recommended to me by a friend that I commute with.. and her comments were spot on! Dr. Lee has a great "ladder side" manner....he explains everything before he does a procedure in a kind, caring, informative way! The treatments are painless! The office staff is amazing...and having the option of the Manhattan, or the Long Island Vein Center locations helps a lot if you work in the city. I'm still a work in progress...but the initial leg pain that I had is 90% better...I can once again take long walks, painlessly. Thank you Dr. Lee, you are the best!
Maureen M – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman. He is very professional, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and answer all my questions. His staff at The Long Island Vein Center in Commack is very friendly and accommodating when scheduling an appointment. I always look forward to my appointments. I am very satisfied with the results and feeling more and more confident in the appearance of legs.
Bet A. – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
I don’t usually write reviews; however, in the case of Dr. Lee Schulman and the Long Island vein center, I feel compelled to share my great experience. Dr. Schulman and his staff are so welcoming that I felt completely comfortable and at ease my very first visit. I have been plagued with varicose veins most of my life. Unfortunately, I inherited this problem from my mothers side of the family. After my sonogram at the first visit in his Commack office, Dr. Schulman explained how he could help me with these painful and ugly veins. I had laser treatment on my second visit and am now following up with injection therapy. I have had one injection therapy and I am so excited already with the improvement in the appearance and pain relief in my leg. Dr. Schulman pays very close attention to the needs of his patients. He called me twice after the laser treatment to check up on my recovery. His staff is so supportive and understanding that they make you feel at home as soon as you get there.
Sue – Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
After suffering for years with spider veins on my legs and becoming discouraged by other doctor visits, I finally met with Dr Schumann at the Long Island Vein Center. He gave me a straightforward, honest assessment of what I could expect. I’ve had about 5 treatments so far and I am very pleased with the results. Office visits are quick and basically painless. Reasonably priced, too. So glad I took a chance and went to Long Island Vein Center!
Sheila in Queens, NY – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dear Dr Schulman, I couldn’t have asked for a more caring doctor. It’s because of your strong work ethics, knowledge, professionalism and confidence I have a smile on my face. I definitely recommend Long Island vein center. I wish the best of everything to you.
Lana – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?
Dr Schulman is a wonderful doctor for the treatment of varicose veins. I suffer from painful and terrible looking veins on my legs.I have seen a tremendous difference in my legs after being seen by Dr Schulman. He is a perfectionist. I see him in Commack and he and his staff are always professional and courteous. I also had large, bulging veins in my hands. After Dr Schulman treated them, they now look 10 years younger. I’m so happy with the results! I highly recommend Dr Schulman.
Terry – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Schulman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schulman?

The philosophy of the Schulman Vein And Laser Center is very simple- Do Less, Be Less Invasive and Keep It Simple. We strongly believe that not everybody needs every procedure imaginable to be done to them, to get results. By using time-tested proven...

• Phlebology