Dr. Lee Jackson, MD

Dr. Lee Jackson, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lee Jackson, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Univ Of Il Coll Of Med in 1992 and specializes in ophthalmology.

4824 E Baseline Rd Ste 110

Mesa, AZ 85206

Learn about Dr. Jackson

See how frequently Dr. Jackson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
high
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Dry Eyes

Dr. Jackson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Jackson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Jackson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends

Dr. Jackson's Performance

My wife and I like and trust all our doctors, but......... WE LOVE DR. JACKSON !!!!!! She is like family to us and her skill (my wife and I have both had cataract surgery) and knowledge are of the highest order. The office staff are efficient, kind, and know their stuff too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Jackson performed Pinguecula surgery on my right eye. The eye healed nicely. She provided detailed information prior to the surgery. Very knowledgable and experienced.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Knowledgeable
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
She gave me the wrong Rx and her assistant yelled at me because I didn't take more time off from work to go back to a doctor who failed in her performance so I don't want to waste more of my time. Practice Administrator said she'd get back to me has been dodging me for well over a week.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Performed unnecessary surgery. Poor organization. Lack of knowledge of all staff as well. Very personable but I prefer a knowledgeable Optalmologyst. Appointment very easy to schedule now I understand why. Explains condition but from one appointment to the next can contradict herself showing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0